Morrissey football

rogue_rebellions

What is a facebook?
So I know Morrissey was a supporter of Man U early on in his career and has even worn a Chivas shirt but I'd like to know if anyone can share any information on the following photograph. I know it's from the Kill Uncle era and I've seen it with some promotional writing on it too, but I'd like to know who took the photo and if there is any higher quality versions of it.

football.jpg

This photo was taken when Morrissey played up front for the Altrincham ladies. His goal scoring prowess was the stuff of legends.

P.S Said photograph was probably taken by whoever took the sleeve shot for Kill Uncle. Thinking back to the bleak 1990's, this picture was on numerous t-shirts and I do believe you could buy a poster at some point. Hope this helps.

So I know Morrissey was a supporter of Man U early on in his career and has even worn a Chivas shirt but I'd like to know if anyone can share any information on the following photograph. I know it's from the Kill Uncle era and I've seen it with some promotional writing on it too, but I'd like to know who took the photo and if there is any higher quality versions of it.

football.jpg
It was by Gino Spiro - details are in Peepholism.
It was used for the Kill Uncle magazine adverts which were in Morrisseys handwriting and had "Nothing to declare but my jeans" scrawled across it...I wish he always wrote his own press ads!!
It was also a poster on my bedroom wall circa 1992, I bought it in push posters in Glasgow - it has since perished...:o

football.jpg

You just know he is definately NOT going to head that ball:D

Jukebox Jury

looks like he's thrown the ball in the air with his left hand and it's going the opposite way to him lol

think he'd f*** up the dressing room harmony? ;) :D

Ha ha, like Man City's transfer policy goes as deep as "How would this player affect the dressing room harmony". I reckon Hughes just goes "Oooooh, look he's famous I've heard of him, I want him please please please please please"

"But Mark I just bought you 3 strikers"

"I don't care, awwwww I want him I want him I promise I'll play him every game"

Idiots.

Up the Toffees!

Ha ha, like Man City's transfer policy goes as deep as "How would this player affect the dressing room harmony". I reckon Hughes just goes "Oooooh, look he's famous I've heard of him, I want him please please please please please"

"But Mark I just bought you 3 strikers"

"I don't care, awwwww I want him I want him I promise I'll play him every game"

Idiots.

Up the Toffees!

You were doing so well until... you wrote that last line:mock:

Jukebox Jury

Tags
eve@ton r shite
Back
Top Bottom