morrissey frink thread!

one8.gif

one2.gif

one1.gif

one3.gif

Those eyebrows will be demanding a frink thread of their own soon!:D

That's where he's been getting all of his watches lately! :lbf:

"There's something very sexual about the singing voice and it draws you in....."

This is the first time I've seen the BBC version of Seasick, I only heard it before some kind soul YouTubed it.

The damn siren

OMG...someone youtubed it! I love you. :bow:

I love this footage of Morrissey....I melt. :love: lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Filter magazine pics

3296531704_d877efc081_b.jpg

3296531882_28d42b96bc_b.jpg

3295706525_0b14b64b4b.jpg

I. Love. These. :D :sweet: :love:

I have the crappiest scanner in the world and literally cannot make it scan the article in a legible way, but the pictures aren't too bad. Hopefully someone else with a better scanner can do the text and higher quality scans of the pics.

Re: Filter magazine pics

3296531704_d877efc081_b.jpg

3295706525_0b14b64b4b.jpg

I. Love. These. :D :sweet: :love:

I have the crappiest scanner in the world and literally cannot make it scan the article in a legible way, but the pictures aren't too bad. Hopefully someone else with a better scanner can do the text and higher quality scans of the pics.

Oh I love you for this Claudia, thank you! Where did you find it? I tried Barnes & igNoble again today and....nothing.

These are wonderful photos!

Nice bulging muscle in #2. :love:

Do we really believe he doesn't work out?

Oh I love you for this Claudia, thank you! Where did you find it? I tried Barnes & igNoble again today and....nothing.

These are wonderful photos!

Nice bulging muscle in #2. :love:

Do we really believe he doesn't work out?

I do have a suspicion that he lifts the occasional weight. ;) :D

I found it at Borders. I think I last checked on Monday and didn't find any at Barnes & Noble or any of the Borders near me. Today I found it in the first Borders I tried after work. (I am also pleased to say that they appeared to have had YoR, but had sold out). :D

I do have a suspicion that he lifts the occasional weight. ;) :D

I found it at Borders. I think I last checked on Monday and didn't find any at Barnes & Noble or any of the Borders near me. Today I found it in the first Borders I tried after work. (I am also pleased to say that they appeared to have had YoR, but had sold out). :D

Thank you!
There was only 1 copy of YOR left at my local Target today and many empty spaces surrounding it on the "featured" end cap.
I'm also happy to report that there were dozens of Lily Allen CDs left untouched.

Anyone else have a sudden craving for Cheetos? :p

Re: Filter magazine pictures

wow. just wow. can I say the last 4 pages have been filled with pics i've never seen before new and old- must find filter magazine.

GORGEOUS.

they all are, really. what a nice set of photos!!! :love:

I agree, this is a particularly good set of photos. Do we know who took them? At last he's not caked in make-up, I like the coarse natural look to these pics. Absolutely perfect.

I agree, this is a particularly good set of photos. Do we know who took them? At last he's not caked in make-up, I like the coarse natural look to these pics. Absolutely perfect.

you're right, maybe that's what it is, that they don't look photoshopped. he's looking better than ever here. i wish they hadn't photoshopped the album pic so much...

Well If Morrissey had wanted to be ogled by strangers on a forum, he would have become a model. And not bothered singing songs.

And also it shocks me that people contribute more to the 'frink thread' then anything like the "My favourite Morrissey lyrics/song thread" or the "Why Morrissey is so important to me thread" I know these don't really exist but people seem to want to see his cock more then analyse and decipher the lyrics to Black Cloud or something.

And I've been on here for nearly a year now.

I'm Ok By Myself.

analysing and deciphering Morrissey cock is one of my favorite things.
lol

Back
Top Bottom