morrissey frink thread!

I am new to this forum and I am in love with Morrissey!

Heres a little pic to add to this thread...He is my everything!

Morrissey-Our-Frank-106.jpg
Welcome, welcome
Good debut choice :yum:

I mistyped. Then I found it funny.
It should read as 'away' and 'a sec' , so :
when he 'd be looking away for a sec [it's bound to come]

Never has a typo made me lol so hard. :thumb:

I finally found Filter and there were only 2 copies left in the entire store

stone_hug.jpg
See, this is what I need right now--this thread of frinky awesomeness. Especially since I won't be able to see him Sunday night! ><

*sigh* That man is just so damn gorgeous. Where's my Thud Pillow?

a great pic where morrissey shows off his dancing skills..
damn you can throw these pretty legs of yours pretty well ,honey
are you auditioning for the celeb dancing show, sweetie...:p

He's no John Sergeant though, is he?
who?
well a bit more practise..and then...;-)
but luckily he has too much dignity ans will never ever get into the position of these people/celebs.to ever do these kind of shows ...I must add.I dont ever thought the word celeb is a match for him..ithe word is almost an insult...celebs are hollywoodactors and mainstram singers too me.-he is an artist in the true sense of the word...
hmm I would love to see him ballroomdancing though:)...that he can shake his bottom very well..we have seen:p

more one of him
first one: throwing his legs up again;-)

hmmm....

who?
well a bit more practise..and then...;-)
but luckily he has too much dignity ans will never ever get into the position of these people/celebs.to ever do these kind of shows ...I must add.I dont ever thought the word celeb is a match for him..ithe word is almost an insult...celebs are hollywoodactors and mainstram singers too me.-he is an artist in the true sense of the word...
hmm I would love to see him ballroomdancing though:)...that he can shake his bottom very well..we have seen:p

(Sorry, that was a reference to the UK tv ballroom celeb dancing knock-out, Strictly Come Dancing. TV journalist John Sergeant proved to be a good sport but a dreadful dancer. The viewing public, however warmed to him and deliberately and gleefully kept undermining the judges' expert decisions by voting him the winner, week after week, until Mr Sergeant good-naturedly withdrew from the contest.)

Didn't Morrissey say he'd been approached to do one of these shows? Of course, it might've been a big fat fib, but it's a funny thought. :)

and the
last round of pics for now
:):guitar:

2771559515_e21bc2f41f.jpg

I wonder if, when he's sick, he prefers coddling, fluffy pillows, fresh cold water and the remote. I know I do.

Or, like my husband, maybe he wants to be left completely alone, door shut, in an uninterrupted slumber.... Feverishly sweaty under the sheets.

Oh dear. Makes me want to whip out the nurse's outfit. just kidding. Or am I? :blushing:

mozzer.jpg

Back
Top Bottom