morrissey frink thread!

1uKeuI5.jpg

Morrissey+Morrissey+Rolling+Stones+Concert+Bl_MuCwvl5zl.jpg

f96de200a2b868f43f7a7322be857efd.jpg

Morrissey arrives the 'Rolling Stone' concert at The Staples Center in Los Angeles.
(May 3, 2013 - Source: PacificCoastNews.com)

The Rolling Stones - Live in Los Angeles 2013/05/03

he doesn't look as if he is anticipating the show, is he? but defo a stately, sexy sight, he is. ?

Not frink per se, but í have never ever seen this photograph before.

Morrissey at Hook End Manor ~ c.1991/1992.

So basically any captured image of M. in those years COUNTS as FRINK...

Morrissey Hook End recording desk.jpg

Moz in a bathtub covered in glitter pics

I may talk shit about Moz but he looks really handsome in these pics, is there a back story to these pics?

He has a cute smile btw

0837C39A-1588-4F57-8B98-946E70D13779.jpeg

4F25EED3-85F7-429B-9A46-1363852DC68A.jpeg

I reckon the Sunset Marquis which is now the California Son suite. I forgot what room number it is, but he always specified that room when he wanted to get away from his Hollywood life in his hometown Moz Angeles. He f***ed so many hot chicks in that room before he finally popped the question to Nancy. If walls could talk fark arse chipper curry northern base impostor getting bread c*** tit twat inn nnnnn nnnnnn nn nnn it.

I reckon the Sunset Marquis which is now the California Son suite. I forgot what room number it is, but he always specified that room when he wanted to get away from his Hollywood life in his hometown Moz Angeles. He f***ed so many hot chicks in that room before he finally popped the question to Nancy. If walls could talk fark arse chipper curry northern base impostor getting bread c*** tit twat inn nnnnn nnnnnn nn nnn it.

eww...

Hahaha Good old Moz, gay my arse!!!

Back
Top Bottom