morrissey frink thread!

Many thanks to Claudia2006 for these gems. :thumb: . I like it how he wears the air and the sun on his skin as if they were royal robes and how his newly washed and scented hair (for some reason I can't explain I think it smells of lavender :horny:) shines silvern in the bright day. I could go even more lyrical and go on forever. *sigh* :love:

Re: Filter magazine pics

i344844909_54490_6.gif

morrisseyfruit.jpg

i345359904_77593_6.gif

The motion of taxis excite me,
When you peel it back and bite me...

:yum:

And seeing the Mozz smiling... where's my Thud Pillow?

Please kindly excuse me while I go
111103-thud.gif
in a most happy manner...

thats such a good description of what he does to us.. :lbf:
permission to 'borrow' it? (please)

I aodre the end, where he makes Russell sing.. tis too funny... :lbf:

Dont know if this is from the same night as the above red shirt ones, but this was my pic of the shirt that I spent 15 minutes in a tug of war over, only to have it taken from us by security guards who took it behind closed doors:mad::mad:

PICT0014.jpg

Dont know if this is from the same night as the above red shirt ones, but this was my pic of the shirt that I spent 15 minutes in a tug of war over, only to have it taken from us by security guards who took it behind closed doors:mad::mad:

PICT0014.jpg

It certainly looks like the same shirt! Its a shame it was taken off you, but I guess the guards were trying to stop the situation so it didn't turn violent? I would've been the same...it would take a lot for me to let go of the shirt if I managed to get it. :)
It also looks like Moz is staring down the camera, but I'm sure you already noticed that ;)

302381691_3a89d1900f.jpg

morrissey_000192_1_MainPicture.jpg

37618mozheader.jpg

MozPgh.jpg

I met Morrissey "the day after" he cancelled his show in Pittsburgh in '91. We waited all night outside his hotel. Finally in the late morning, his security guy (in pic) told us that Morrissey would sign for us but please don't run at him or make him nervous. This is the only decent pic I managed to take-- my hands were shaking and I was trying to get close to him. Great memory!

I met Morrissey "the day after" he cancelled his show in Pittsburgh in '91. We waited all night outside his hotel. Finally in the late morning, his security guy (in pic) told us that Morrissey would sign for us but please don't run at him or make him nervous. This is the only decent pic I managed to take-- my hands were shaking and I was trying to get close to him. Great memory!

Thanks for posting it, fantastic pic and story! :guitar:

Back
Top Bottom