morrissey frink thread!

MozPgh.jpg

I met Morrissey "the day after" he cancelled his show in Pittsburgh in '91. We waited all night outside his hotel. Finally in the late morning, his security guy (in pic) told us that Morrissey would sign for us but please don't run at him or make him nervous. This is the only decent pic I managed to take-- my hands were shaking and I was trying to get close to him. Great memory!
very sweet and thnks for providing this !

MozPgh2.jpg

how about the look on that girls face? classic!

the second time he came to Pittsburgh he cancelled too! that time was at the Palumbo Center-- I guess he didn't like the thought of playing in a gymnasium. He's set to play here in March. *fingers crossed*

MozPgh2.jpg

how about the look on that girls face? classic!

the second time he came to Pittsburgh he cancelled too! that time was at the Palumbo Center-- I guess he didn't like the thought of playing in a gymnasium. He's set to play here in March. *fingers crossed*
yeah her expression is priceless
great..another one..any more?:)

vivaissy..where did you get the pics from you posted yesterday/today (which concert..and did you take them yourself?do you have more ?

i took them when mozzy played manchester gmex dec 06 - A-MAI-ZING :D
i will post more in a sec...but being my photos and having a camera that hates me they are mostly blurry :rolleyes:

Vivaissi! *bows* I am glad I finally get the opportunity to personally applaud you for starting this legendary thread! :clap:
I would like to say a big thank you for it. It makes every day brighter. I like it here! :thumb: :sweet:

thats such a good description of what he does to us.. :lbf:
permission to 'borrow' it? (please)
Absofreckin'lutely, lottie!! :)

Stopping in this brilliant thread just makes me happily go *squee!!* ^_^ I so love this thread... *happy sigh*

Nice! I'm a sucker for the dramatically-lit shadowy stuff.

I just wanted to pay my respects to the sparkly jacket. It may be gone *makes sign of the cross* but at least it is forever immortalized on the Paris sleeve :D

sparkly_jacket_RIP.jpg

Amen,
i'm so thankful to have been lucky enough to bask in its glittering presence, and maybe one day we will see it again, (or its clone)

oh btw I ADORE that pic, tis too funny. :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom