morrissey frink thread!

2771559515_e21bc2f41f.jpg

I wonder if, when he's sick, he prefers coddling, fluffy pillows, fresh cold water and the remote. I know I do.

Or, like my husband, maybe he wants to be left completely alone, door shut, in an uninterrupted slumber.... Feverishly sweaty under the sheets.

Oh dear. Makes me want to whip out the nurse's outfit. just kidding. Or am I? :blushing:

Oh. My. God. Julie hun, if I ever land in ER, and slip into a coma, I'll be dreaming of this Doctor indeed!!!!!!

*cue thud pillow!*

EDIT - Wait. The hell am I saying!? I WANT HIM AS MY DOCTOR!!

*paging Doc Moz*

Hehe you know this thread has successfully made me smile after all the bad news around here with the shows! Love this thread!! You girls are hilarious, and I can't help but need a thud pillow from many of these pics as well:blushing:!

Hehe you know this thread has successfully made me smile after all the bad news around here with the shows! Love this thread!! You girls are hilarious, and I can't help but need a thud pillow from many of these pics as well:blushing:!
I think I may need to start a Thud Pillow Legion!! >_< LOL

...more Moz pics. That's it. We need more Moz pics...! :thumb:

Oh. My. God. Julie hun, if I ever land in ER, and slip into a coma, I'll be dreaming of this Doctor indeed!!!!!!

*cue thud pillow!*

EDIT - Wait. The hell am I saying!? I WANT HIM AS MY DOCTOR!!

*paging Doc Moz*

Then you'll like this, too, also courtesy of own own lady Di -

3074846419_bcdc38e892.jpg

Total sidenote: My hairdresser's sister spent the week with George Clooney. She works at the airport and he was filming some scenes there. She said he's very handsome but very skinny. Now, back to the Moz.....

Then you'll like this, too, also courtesy of own own lady Di -

3074846419_bcdc38e892.jpg

Total sidenote: My hairdresser's sister spent the week with George Clooney. She works at the airport and he was filming some scenes there. She said he's very handsome but very skinny. Now, back to the Moz.....
Now see I'm only a wee bit scared of needles [unless it's Mom givin' me the shots--she's a Physician's Assistant], but HIM... oh I don't mind at all!! :D

...erm, should I drop m'pants, Doc Moz? :o

OH and MindlessRuffian you NEED nay MUST attain a pic of this professor I am far too intrigued. Your signature makes me giggle everytime I see it!!

hmmmm

morrisseyYoungHairstyle.jpg

GetImage.aspx

Morrissey.jpg

moz18.jpg

cat.jpg

Back
Top Bottom