morrissey frink thread!

I know I've been away but, it's been a helluva long week and...

oooh! FRINKIEEEEEEEEEEE!! *drools*

Meanwhile, I share some of my own version of Frink--seven wallpapers I made mainly for my laptop, but I love to share. ^_^

Soooo... let the frink-gush begin! [Oh and yes, clickable thumbnails, because OMG. They're freckin' big.]

GAH those are amazing, awesome job!!! I've been trying to find Moz wallpaper with lyrics and such oh my that handsome devil one is definitely going to replace my current wallpaper :blushing:

[/QUOTE]

Oh my :) they are fab!! :) Thank you so much for sharing. I have pinched the up to date ones, they are great:guitar:

1985.jpg

morrissey-copy-4.jpg

GAH those are amazing, awesome job!!! I've been trying to find Moz wallpaper with lyrics and such oh my that handsome devil one is definitely going to replace my current wallpaper :blushing:

For a while that's been my favorite wallpaper too! <3 [For the record, at the moment it's the "Brash, Outrageous and FREE!" wallpaper on my laptop. :D]

Oh my :) they are fab!! :) Thank you so much for sharing. I have pinched the up to date ones, they are great:guitar:

Thank you kindly. Really. I just LOVE making wallpapers [heck, I've made about 20 total so far, Moz got the most with 7], it's my favorite creative anything-to-do. ^_^

morrissey_1824089.jpg

Who is the hidden person whos partly supporting Moz does anyone know? Its great when he looks like hes enjoying some silly fun :D

I know I've been away but, it's been a helluva long week and...

oooh! FRINKIEEEEEEEEEEE!! *drools*

Meanwhile, I share some of my own version of Frink--seven wallpapers I made mainly for my laptop, but I love to share. ^_^

Soooo... let the frink-gush begin! [Oh and yes, clickable thumbnails, because OMG. They're freckin' big.]

Wow, these are brilliant. If I can force myself, I'll get rid off the naked-but-for-vinyl pic, and replace with one of these as my background :) I had to delete some for the 8-images rule, but I'm referring to them all.

This pic is very striking, with the solid black background, which his hair and shirt (blouse?) blend in to. :love:

Some early pics and randoms I found

morrissey3.jpg

RKandMoz1.jpg

stephen&morrissey.jpg

2007-12-31_mozpos.jpg

Back
Top Bottom