morrissey frink thread!

Uploaded on the Morrissey Facebook page:

derek_ion.jpg

Photo by Derick Ion

that is beautiful, Julie, thank you

Why am I not friends with Moz at facebook??? Hating facebook is not reason enough...

derek_ion.jpg

Photo by Derick Ion
:horny::yum::love:
omg..those arms..that profile..I would guess 95 ,96?
cause 97 his quiff was gone

picture.php

Edit: ;) @ Lottie: I post the one below "just because" of them loose cuffs :p.

picture.php

picture.php

Edit: ;) @ Lottie: I post the one below "just because" of them loose cuffs :p.

picture.php

GAH!! Uhm... Thud Pillow needed NOW.

And by now I mean...
111103-thud.gif

derek_ion.jpg

Photo by Derick Ion

ooooh dear me...
*grabs 'thud pillow'.

WOULD YA LOOK AT THAT NECK.. :horny:

that is one terrible shirt however, think i can see my way to forgiving him though as he looked so DARN FRINKY. :blushing:

I noticed it. :o

I scanned this 2 from the February issue of Los Inrockuptibles (Argentina)This one I find particularly fascinating
renaudm.jpg

:horny: *Back love*
And the cover
inrockupt.jpg

I pasted together this one from a pdf file on the main page here here
moz01.jpg

Here's a zip file with the slighty larger ones http://www.savefile.com/files/2035937 because of Photobucket restrictions...

See? Every now and then I do come back :blushing:

That picture is so like mine its frightening, lol, were you standing beside me? It was the GMEX 2006 gig, one of the best ive been to, here is my pic:-

009.jpg
i have not shot it i found it on morrissey_shot by someone called: themozyouignoreme
i dont have a digital camera..and also did visit a moz concert outside of germany only firrst in the year 2008;-)

That picture is so like mine its frightening, lol, were you standing beside me? It was the GMEX 2006 gig, one of the best ive been to, here is my pic:-

009.jpg

Did you really take this on Dec 23, 2006?

i have not shot it i found it on morrissey_shot by someone called: themozyouignoreme
i dont have a digital camera..and also did visit a moz concert outside of germany only firrst in the year 2008;-)

The battery died in my camera so I took the pics with my phone but they turned out great considering, i've still got them saved on it even though it was 2006 lol, I dont think I will ever delete them. Here is another pic from that night

010.jpg

To whoever was asking it is Gary Day that has his head hidden, id have loved to have been him and had Morrissey's bum in my face :horny:

I scanned this 2 from the February issue of Los Inrockuptibles (Argentina)This one I find particularly fascinating
renaudm.jpg

:horny: *Back love*

OMG NECK!! *STROKES SCREEN*

I pasted together this one from a pdf file on the main page here here
moz01.jpg

Here's a zip file with the slighty larger ones http://www.savefile.com/files/2035937 because of Photobucket restrictions...

OMG SCRUNCHY FUNNY FACE... *GRABS SCREEN AND HUGS IT TIGHT*

:horny:

I was just figuring my way to the Wellmont show this Monday by printing out a map from Mapquest. I happened upon Frink St. - our ancestral home!:D

frinkst.jpg

Back
Top Bottom