morrissey frink thread!

He did. He pointed at a part of my arm and I nodded in agreement and he took my arm and started writing. I can't believe I got to see Morrissey's Questioning Face.

I'm nearly sick from glee right now. I wonder who will be the person to rain on this little parade of mine.

Man I'd be the same, floating around on a happy cloud of happiness :D.

bMorrisseyTattoo008-1.jpg

I know this isn't a Frink Thing, but I thought I'd share. :)

MorrisseyTattoo013-1.jpg

That is just too breathtaking for words.

Congratulations!

And oh yes It's totally a FRINK thing! :lbf:

I'm nearly sick from glee right now. I wonder who will be the person to rain on this little parade of mine.

Hopefully nobody even has the power to. Not only is it meaningful since the man who saved your life took the time to carefully and artfully leave a piece of him with you, the signature in itself is beautiful. I know this isn't exact but the way he kerns his letters reminds me of one of the most famous sign fonts in the history of graphic design which heralded the marriage of industry with beauty. AND IT'S ON YOUR ARM FOREVER!!! So cool.

Metropolitain.jpg

My husband said to me, "If you don't do this, you'll regret it forever." [

I like your husband. :thumb:

Plus, I wore his signature around for a day and it made me feel SO GOOD inside. So I did it. :D

Sorry if I go on. I'm really just still so excited and feeling happy. I'm a rather depressive person, so this is a strange feeling. :[

The tatt looks fab, Scarlet. Nice penmanship, Moz :thumb: He obviously knows most people get his sig tattooed, so he puts in extra love, care & attentive detail. :) Do we know the girl whose wrist was signed? Do you know what it said (appeared to be longer than MORRISSEY). I love her face afterwards -and did she say OMFG? :eek: Can't blame her :cool: Glad you got in an I LOVE YOU :sweet: Sweet day & night dreaming, Scarlet...ride that wave. :guitar:

congrats, thats is very nice, im going green wiv envy here! I WANT ONE!! XX enjoy it, what an experience. xx

NOONE,
BECAUSE YOU WON'T LET THEM.
*is askeert of humonz*

Man I'd be the same, floating around on a happy cloud of happiness :D.
Only other apostles get it though. I'm getting some very confused reactions from normies. D:

That is just too breathtaking for words.

Congratulations!

And oh yes It's totally a FRINK thing!
Heehee. :D Thank you.

Hopefully nobody even has the power to. Not only is it meaningful since the man who saved your life took the time to carefully and artfully leave a piece of him with you, the signature in itself is beautiful. I know this isn't exact but the way he kerns his letters reminds me of one of the most famous sign fonts in the history of graphic design which heralded the marriage of industry with beauty. AND IT'S ON YOUR ARM FOREVER!!! So cool.

Metropolitain.jpg
Thanks, CG, this is a very nice thing to put into my mind. :) I'm not the sort who would get a random Moz tattoo, but the fact that HE put it there in his weird and lovely writing makes it super special to me.

I like your husband. :thumb:

The tatt looks fab, Scarlet. Nice penmanship, Moz :thumb: He obviously knows most people get his sig tattooed, so he puts in extra love, care & attentive detail. Do we know the girl whose wrist was signed? Do you know what it said (appeared to be longer than MORRISSEY). I love her face afterwards -and did she say OMFG? Can't blame her Glad you got in an I LOVE YOU Sweet day & night dreaming, Scarlet...ride that wave.
I like him too! He makes all of my Moz shenanigans possible. He loves him some Mozzy, but he needs my obsession to validate being a part of the shenanigans. :)
I don't know the girl, but I'd been talking to her off and on that day. She seemed nice. She just had his name done. She had drawn a box on her wrist for him to guide him. Heh. It was just his name as far as I could tell.

Not too many people I meet while following him around seem to be as emotionally invested in Morrissey as I am and I'm not sure what that means. Maybe my perception is off and I just *think* I'm amongst the most devoted. I dunno.

congrats, thats is very nice, im going green wiv envy here! I WANT ONE!! XX enjoy it, what an experience. xx
I'm certain you'll get to meet him one day. Certain!

Scarlet, I am so truly, insanely happy for you. Wow! And what a perfect picture to capture that perfect moment....I love it.
*smiles* Thank you. I love it too. *dreamy sigh*

You guys have made me relive it and smile a lot today. Thank you all once again. I'm so glad the photo was frinky enough to make posting here feel valid. :D

envy totaly envy! and yet, immensely happy for you. how AMAZING. amazing! youll always have that memory...and now the signature!

Hey Scarlet...your tattoo looks GREAT!
As for that lovely pic of Moz signing your arm, I think one of my favorite things about it is how you can see his fingers holding your arm under your elbow. Something about that is really frinky! :love:
(Oh and the glasses are super duper damn frinky too. Moz should wear them more often!)

I'm re-quoting this because yes it NEEDS to be on this page more, this is just way too lovely for words!! :love:
Your so lucky Scarlet!!! Don't let anyone bring you down from this, and hey if you ever do feel down just look at your arm and you'll feel happy again :D

Just wow I love this pic so much :love:

Here are some more pix from Philly:
aMozInPhilly09019.jpg

aMozInPhilly09021-1.jpg

aMozInPhilly09020-1.jpg

aMozInPhilly09062-1.jpg

bMozInPhilly09063-1.jpg

aMozInPhilly09075-1.jpg

I took some and my husband took some. :)

You guys have made me relive it and smile a lot today. Thank you all once again. I'm so glad the photo was frinky enough to make posting here feel valid. :D

I think it couldn't have happened to a more deserving person than you. :) Wear it with pride this summer! (Time to go tank top shopping.)

I'm intrigued by this one, like he's reaching into his bag of tricks. :rolleyes: And the reflection of the lamp above his head. :sweet:

A friend of mine pointed out that it also looks like he's levatating. Heehee. XD

Yes, I love this one because it's SO candid. It looks like he forgot to be Morrissey for a moment. He had just looked up to see us. I wonder what was going on in his Morrissey brain.

I wonder if he enjoys how we look. Morrissey fans (sorry for the word, Moz) often seem to have a certain look going on. I wonder if he approves of it.

I have somehow lost track of what happened at which concert and when now. You went to this concert where you shot the videos and Morrissey nestled around with your fingers. Was this at a Philadelphia concert before this one or at this one that you were just waiting for?

He didn't nestle with my fingers at this one. He nestled with my fingers (WONDERFUL way of putting it) in Richmond and DC though. This is from the Philadelphia show on 3/22/09. Moments later he was signing my arm and hearing of my overpowering love for him. XD

(I took ten minutes to type this because my little girl came in here and wanted to dance with me to Paris. I replace "Paris" with her name. We're such Moz nerds in this house.)

Back
Top Bottom