morrissey frink thread!

3387805088_aee6008f09.jpg

Photo by redrumXIII

oooh my! :horny:
*watches the rest of her day disappear into a fog filled Morrissey daydream*

Having just 'read' page 1426 im now completely speechless, :horny:
add 'walking into furniture and being very sighy' to my already ruined day. :lbf:
(not that Moz EVER ruins my days, its just i had a TO do list the mength of my arm, and now i dont even CARE where it is let alone whats on it!)

*shares box of tissues with Scarlet, and digs out the comfort food cookies*

Oh Scarlet, I hope your husband does not read this. If I were him this would really upset me. :o

My husband is nearly weepy over him!

Also, my husband understands fully. My lusty feelings for Morrissey aren't the primary emotion. That only started up around 2004 or so. Even before that he used to make me cry. I just adore him. He touches my soul.

You know what? It is VERY difficult for me to believe that they don't know who took this picture. He was sitting in water like this when the picture was taken. Surely you remember that don't you? And who pointed a camera at you while you did that! It is so weird.

He's also having the best hair-day EVER in this pic...gorgeous, gorgeous man

I find myself weeping over him lately.

This past week has been really emotional. I need to settle down now. I wish I could turn my feelings off sometimes.

I feel the same Scarlet.

I sometimes wish I could just spend the night with him...my friends think I'm :crazy:
but I adore him with every inch of my body & mind :blushing: :love:

m9.jpg

I kind of like that he kept tuxedo pants on for the entire Carnegie show.

ONE OF MY FAVOURITES :horny:
moz.jpg

You know what? It is VERY difficult for me to believe that they don't know who took this picture. He was sitting in water like this when the picture was taken. Surely you remember that don't you? And who pointed a camera at you while you did that! It is so weird.
it was took by jake walters somwetime in 93/94 and used for "thats how people grow up" single 14 years later..i think you confuse it with the GH cover from where the photographer was unknown...
ahh a great chance to post the other beauties he took for the 2nd THPGU cover and the 2pics all you need is me cover-also taken by him...yummy.. .:horny:
41DBKSeYkXL_SS500_.jpg

its not only him shirtless, but this glance...*rrrr* he looks like a misbehaved schoolboy
oooh, Thank you Jo! Welcome to the Frink, what a nice way to make an entrance!
I see what you mean about the eyes, they are kinda supernatural looking.
Yum! (posting the image to save fellow Frinkers a click)
51l2neEiGaL._SS500_.jpg

edit first pic bigger (backcover of hot pressmag 08]
Image0006-1.jpg

in coloured
Image0014.jpg

I find myself weeping over him lately.

This past week has been really emotional. I need to settle down now. I wish I could turn my feelings off sometimes.

I feel the same way, Scarlet. It's very emotional. I'm glad that you said you feel this way. I thought it was only me.:o I don't know if I like it or not. I'm not sure. I've been trying to hide it from those around me and that makes it 100x more difficult to deal with.

it was took by jake walters somwetime in 93/94 and used for "thats how people grow up" single 14 years later..i think you confuse it with the GH cover from where the photographer was unknown...
ahh a great chance to post the other beauties he took for the 2nd THPGU cover and the 2pics all you need is me cover-also taken by him...yummy.. .:horny:

edit first pic bigger (backcover of hot pressmag 08]
Image0006-1.jpg

in coloured
Image0014.jpg

Gorgeous Sexy man :horny:

*SCREAM* *SCREAM* *SCREAM*

lrg-1596-img_9309.jpg

This photo is from The Philadelphia City Paper.

Speaking of casual...

Can you Frinkers tell me what brand of jeans that Moz wears onstage? I was trying to get a good look during the show but I couldn't make it out!

3372765671_8cee06184d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom