morrissey frink thread!

I think that's what ruins it most. He looks like a decrepit drag queen.
he looks like a fag also! forget to wear make up Moz, leave it to J Depp or Keith Richards... or Johnny Marr probably :)

If that's real then :straightface:...if I saw that thing coming towards me in the street, with that exact puckered expression, I would shoot it. :lbf:

whatever happens DO NOT SHOOT MORRISSEY :D

he looks like a fag also! forget to wear make up Moz, leave it to J Depp or Keith Richards... or Johnny Marr probably :)

Now there is a man who looks good wearing eye makeup.. *dribble*. Johnny & eyeliner are a match made in heaven.

Now there is a man who looks good wearing eye makeup.. *dribble*. Johnny & eyeliner are a match made in heaven.

:rolleyes: that's why I have said it

YES.
0_306b9_a267d521_orig

he looks really REAL with his lovely cuticula disaster :) Morrissey himself.

mozwow.jpg

41DBKSeYkXL_SS500_.jpg

51l2neEiGaL_SS500_.jpg

51M-g1kbR6L_SS500_.jpg

0034.jpg

l72526c4f1be112f9a869e6.jpg

Moz5-1.jpg

770007.jpg

best..profile..ever

having heard the live version of springheeled jim this morning which is on the boy racer cd again and again this morning .can listen to this all day and night.hmmm

i prefer the live version cause its played faster than on the album version and
his voice on there is so incredibly sexy on that live version and .love the dialogue he has with the fans there
fan scream after mozzer
... mozzer mischevious:" i told you i will see you later" audience : uhh "
"So tonight you can be as playful as you like... or you can be your old boring self"
fans."yeahh uhhhhh" mozzer:"makes quizzical noises"
so many lovely b sides hiding:
Ive changed my plea to guilty, jack the ripper,`I`d love to,
whatever happens i love you
nobody loves us a swallow on my neck, i can have both,lost,the egdes are no longer parallel, now i am a was..the never played symphonies..
ill hope he will play at least one of them live the next tour..

more from drury lane but not on the bside snippets:

Morrissey approached the edge of the stage ,some of them started pulling on his shirt and almost made him fall into the crowd. . The shirt finally gave way, Morrissey was free, got back up and resumed the song. After that he commented "Thank you... that was very enjoyable."
some reporter commenting on his glistening,strong upper body in that scene...

time maschine would be handy;-)ive read that the drury lane show was great...

Okay, so here we go. Spot the difference.

I was going to do a Moz-only one, but thought I'd go for variety instead. Sadly, once I'd started I realised I had no energy left and thus it is rather crudely done. Which is a polite way of saying it's crap...

Before:

before.jpg

After:

after.jpg

6 differences.

* Moz's sideburn
*Garys button
*black square on wall
*Boz belt buckle
*Alans frills
*spencer eyebrow

do I get a prize?

YES.
0_306b9_a267d521_orig

he looks really REAL with his lovely cuticula disaster :) Morrissey himself.
YES, YES AND YES. Perfect!:horny:

41DBKSeYkXL_SS500_.jpg

51l2neEiGaL_SS500_.jpg

51M-g1kbR6L_SS500_.jpg

0034.jpg

having heard the live version of springheeled jim this morning which is on the boy racer cd again and again this morning .can listen to this all day and night.hmmm

i prefer the live version cause its played faster than on the album version and
his voice on there is so incredibly sexy on that live version and .love the dialogue he has with the fans there
fan scream after mozzer
... mozzer mischevious:" i told you i will see you later" audience : uhh "
"So tonight you can be as playful as you like... or you can be your old boring self"
fans."yeahh uhhhhh" mozzer:"makes quizzical noises"
so many lovely b sides hiding:
Ive changed my plea to guilty, jack the ripper,`I`d love to,
whatever happens i love you
nobody loves us a swallow on my neck, i can have both,lost,the egdes are no longer parallel, now i am a was..the never played symphonies..
ill hope he will play at least one of them live the next tour..

more from drury lane but not on the bside snippets:

Morrissey approached the edge of the stage ,some of them started pulling on his shirt and almost made him fall into the crowd. . The shirt finally gave way, Morrissey was free, got back up and resumed the song. After that he commented "Thank you... that was very enjoyable."
some reporter commenting on his glistening,strong upper body in that scene...

time maschine would be handy;-)ive read that the drury lane show was great...
you know, dear sistasheila, what these pictures and jack the ripper are doing to me... I'm wasted for days! But thank you anyway!

No!

Alan's little finger is missing. His 'frills' are fine :D

Damn, damn, they didnt seem that different but it was the only other one i could find.. they seemed faded..

*sulks*

34202_106546446065002_100001289421153_42194_4536600_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom