morrissey frink thread!

so I can feed ya :D

YES! YES! YES! Feed me!! I'm so hungry! Do you want to be my mum, too? I'm 32. :D

Oh, I think I'm going to paint that picture in acryl:

0047-morrissey1_2.jpg

I have now seen and downloaded EVERY single picture in the foreverill gallery. don't know where else to look.

here's another cutie pie one

stairs03.jpg

Love him in hats!

I wonder the couch didn't fall down because of the imbalance...

@Hepziah: Did YOU take the first photo (yellow shirt and finger touching)? If yes, how did you manage that? Reaching for his hand AND took that picture? Incredible.

I wonder the couch didn't fall down because of the imbalance...

@Hepziah: Did YOU take the first photo (yellow shirt and finger touching)? If yes, how did you manage that? Reaching for his hand AND took that picture? Incredible.

No...it's not one of my pictures....but believe it is possible to do both things.....touching his hands and taking a picture......

No...it's not one of my pictures....but believe it is possible to do both things.....touching his hands and taking a picture......

trust me its not!
Its all you can do to breathe let alone not sink to the floor in a dead faint.
and it takes all your energy to fight the urge to leap on him and lick him to death.

So taking a pic at the same time, doubt i could do it.

9984805ruthliann821200655314PM.jpg

OH GOSH!!!
*dies*
I have this 'thing' for Moz in brown shirts (much much worse than my usual 'thing' for moz full stop.)
*licks the screen*

Yes. But only if you're a woman and can do several things at the same time. :D I guess it looks very strange to do that. But what the hell...

0047-morrissey1_8.jpg

EDIT: Because of the brown shirt pic: Jesus, I'd really like to put my face in that soft and fluffy belly!! Yes.

trust me its not!
Its all you can do to breathe let alone not sink to the floor in a dead faint.
and it takes all your energy to fight the urge to leap on him and lick him to death.

So taking a pic at the same time, doubt i could do it.

I have not yet had the opportunity to attempt this, but I have a strong suspiscion I too would feel an urge to leap on him and lick him, but hopefully not to death!

What I love most about this thread is that some people have chosen pics which I think he looks so nasty in, while others make me catch my breath. And that is why I love him so - because he is normal, and looks ropey half the time, just like the rest of us!

Here's my favourite that I took myself... I wish it was clearer but at least it jogs my memory and I can visualise the real thing and that is soooo much yummier... I have other pics taken by me on my photobucket site, so please feel free to look...

HandonChest.jpg

And I like this one too...

InYellowShirt-Mmmmm.jpg

Hope you enjoyed!

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/Kitty3780/Morrissey/

Hope you enjoyed!

I DID! But what I enjoyed even more was the name of one file.... "in yellow shirt-mmmmmmmm". I guess you did that? How cute :)

My favourite picture of the day and the last thing I'm going to look at before bedtime (I always pray that somehow I have the ultimate pleasure of having a naughty dream about Morrissey. And YES, I am a sexually frustrated girl :D)

extremecloseup.jpg

Back
Top Bottom