Morrissey Funko now available from Hot Topic

These are still due mid/late August via Amazon & other retailers (and still pre-order), but are appearing for sale in some Hot Topics & HT online in a California Son branded box.

full

90f761e3de135f17f222fbd70a04ddc6.jpg

Thanks to all on IG sharing images.

To purchase directly:
https://www.hottopic.com/product/funko-pop-rocks-morrissey-vinyl-figure/11869778.html

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd consider buying one of these to put on my office desk. I work in Shoreditch - the epicentre of millennial vegan coffee-shop former-Morrissey fans who now work in tech and read The Guardian - so this would be guaranteed to raise a few eyebrows.

Yes, it’ll make you seem interesting, and people may even desire to start up a conversation with you. Stranger things have happened.

;)

Funko Pops terrify me, those cold dead eyes, they're going to devour my soul from the inside out!

They tried to fool folks into thinking Turkey murder is funny.
Then they tried trickin' The Wild Turkey Community into supportin'em by releasing a Moz doll.
Did ya really think this junk was gonna work?
No dice.

Right now, as things are with him, I don't feel like buying anything Morrissey.
They should have used an image from The Smiths era for the box.

Skinny ya div... In this form if u pay attention he does not have mouth to keep shut ... Perhaps practice what u preach u huge tiresome irrelevance x

Unless I miss something obviously, the California Son branded box is not a Hot Topic exclusive? Therefore can we assume all these dolls will have the same box?

Haha, I can see people buying one just to abuse it. Stay tuned for some amusing photos.
skinflint,surface n cockface trill will be sticking pins in it,not that they would ever buy one.

rejected prototype of :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: funko

29000W-1.jpg

marketing dept research determined that DramaJ fans had 0 money.:clapping:

rejected prototype of the bernard/hooky funko (the round twats look the same :lbf:):

s-l400.jpg

Do shut up, you dribbling spastic.

it was only a PROTOTYPE no need for so much :drama:, Missus.
eventually, had there been any demand, and the project moved
forward, tiny tats would have been drawn on the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: funko.

the wig is pretty good, wouldnt you say?:fist:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom