Morrissey Funko now available from Hot Topic

These are still due mid/late August via Amazon & other retailers (and still pre-order), but are appearing for sale in some Hot Topics & HT online in a California Son branded box.

full

90f761e3de135f17f222fbd70a04ddc6.jpg

Thanks to all on IG sharing images.

To purchase directly:
https://www.hottopic.com/product/funko-pop-rocks-morrissey-vinyl-figure/11869778.html

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to wait 'till they arrived in August, but now seeing the California Son box, I might just stomp in and buy one! Oh, Morrissey...

You bothered to write that.
you bothered to write that,your hardly original.tell me a joke,lets see if its a myth that you once cracked a smile.

Not a sentence. Did you ever go to school?
I was right you have never cracked a smile since the day you were born,bore.

$ucker for Action Figures-Figure should be Smiths ERA Moz. Marr-Joyce N Rouke Request?
RE: Smiths in Tech Read The Guardian Advise Rubber Ring...Money Apple PC Modern LIFE I$ Rubbi$H.
Heaven for ME Free Gigs Smiths REUNION End to Animal Torture Over Throw Grab O Mint.
It's OUR World WE can Change IT. Music TRUMPs Politics. Love all Serve ALL...Moz N Mar Play the smiths hits Solo Reunion of Sorts Benefit PETA...Any Takers?

Not a sentence. Did you ever go to school?
yes I went to st mungo,st Patrick and notre dame.what school did you go to.

Unless I miss something obviously, the California Son branded box is not a Hot Topic exclusive? Therefore can we assume all these dolls will have the same box?
I was wondering the same thing. Is this a limited exclusive box? And the one released in August packaged differently?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom