Morrissey goes to the dentist

Hmm....well all I can say is I could not see the back due to the coat - hopefully some other photos might emerge of this visit to Manchester - am I right in thinking he still lives in America and so this would have been a visit?

He says he lives in hotels.

There's apparently a house in Dublin. Maybe one in Switzerland.

He seems to have been in Manchester since March.

Hmm....well all I can say is I could not see the back due to the coat - hopefully some other photos might emerge of this visit to Manchester - am I right in thinking he still lives in America and so this would have been a visit?
No, it seems like he's been in Manchester at least since early March. Never left the UK after his last concert in London.

í like the Altrincham hot baps lockdown mullet. Each to their own. í hear some people even like "Moulin Rouge"...

I was a bit harsh on it.

I was probably too worried about him.
I chose nice pictures unlike most articles, that only ever show him at the end of a show, all sweaty, drained and grumpy.

í like the Altrincham hot baps lockdown mullet. Each to their own. í hear some people even like "Moulin Rouge"...

My only weakness...

Well, never mind, never mind.

Fancy joining @Ketamine Sun and myself for our #TeamMullet movement? ✊🏻🧑🏻‍🦳

I thought that was early Bono for a second and that would be a problem for at least one member of the movement 😬 (hint: not me).

Mr Nicholas would be delighted to hear you say that {as a big U2 man}.

Champagne Charlie was my first religious boyhood obsession {quickly followed by Bono & the boys ~ which may have initially been cos Charlie kept name-checking them & Bowie in interviews. SPM was still lurking in my future then}.

He used to occasionally appear at my local church in Glasgow {his family were local} before he was Arsenal-bound. í mean ''appear' in the corporeal sense; í don't mean í had anorexic visions of the Virgin Charlie or somesuch. My Mother was always disgusted that he turned up to Mass in espadrilles and sockless, which was quite the look for Maryhill in 1982...

I am so glad that Moz finally, finally has a long-term partner who is consistent in his life and has stayed with him through a lot of dark times. Moz sounded like he gave up looking at one point (and was a late bloomer in any case) but this is lovely. I wish the media would drop the crap about "his assistant", though.

Mr Nicholas would be delighted to hear you say that {as a big U2 man}.

Champagne Charlie was my first religious boyhood obsession {quickly followed by Bono & the boys ~ which may have initially been cos Charlie kept name-checking them & Bowie in interviews. SPM was still lurking in my future then}.

He used to occasionally appear at my local church in Glasgow {his family were local} before he was Arsenal-bound. í mean ''appear' in the corporeal sense; í don't mean í had anorexic visions of the Virgin Charlie or somesuch. My Mother was always disgusted that he turned up to Mass in espadrilles and sockless, which was quite the look for Maryhill in 1982...

Who is Champagne Charlie?

Well yes that's a thought, and it did cost me £335 for the privilege! Unfortunately it was completely broken and could not be saved. It was definitely Morrissey in the chair, Damon was sat waiting in the reception, only I didnt really take much notice of him before Morrissey came out due to my pain. Then Morrissey came out of the room and after he had paid they both had to walk past me as I was sat right near the door and they hung around for a minute to say their goodbyes to the receptionist and it suddenly dawned on me who it was as Morrissey was looking at me. Just after they had gone I looked at the receptionist and said "was that Morrissey?" And she said yes. It occurred to me whilst I was lying in the chair that Morrissey had just lay in it 5 minutes earlier...I presume they cleaned it! Mind you if I'm going to catch Covid from anybody it would be an interesting anecdote that I had caught it from Morrissey. Anyway the dentist said that Morrisey seemed like a very nice man, said he didnt know much about him - (he was quite young, maybe 30s the dentist), and that he didn't realise before about Morrissey's sexuality, referring to Damon as his partner, so I dont know what Morrissey had said to him about that, and I told the dentist how my daughter was friends with Johnny Marrs daughter Sonny as they went to school together in Manchester, but obviously the dentist couldnt say anything else due to client confidentiality and was very professional in limiting the conversation about Morrissey to that.

:rolleyes:

odd that the 'dentist' seemed not to notice your :guardsman:
Fake LePew news peeps move on.🤒

My Dad would be furious! I don't know anything about football. I watch musicals. 😁

Aye well, when Charlie went South, so did my love for the beautiful game, so í guess í was into it for the 'wrong' reasons?

The next year í came across this wee hole called Pop Music, and fell head & heartfirst into that. Still can't climb out.

Never fell for musicals. A phase yet to be enjoyed?

Aye well, when Charlie went South, so did my love for the beautiful game, so í guess í was into it for the 'wrong' reasons?

The next year í came across this wee hole called Pop Music, and fell head & heartfirst into that. Still can't climb out.

Never fell for musicals. A phase yet to be enjoyed?

I love them all - brilliant or trashy. But I would avoid the jukebox hen night ones & Lloyd Webber & start with smarter stuff like Company or Chicago.

David Bowie's one didn't quite work because he insisted on having a random serial killer - but it had a chilly majesty.

Scotland does a lot of gig theatre - If You're Feeling Sinister (based on the Belle & Sebastian album), The Strange Undoing of Prudencia Hart (academic meets the Devil, which is amazing), The Beautiful Cosmos of Ivor Cutler, Local Hero (I got the rabbit to live!! My proudest achievement), Glasgow Girls, What Girls Are Made Of (Cora Bisset)... Johnny McKnight did one called Bingo that was hilarious.

It's worth sniffing out.

He’s had a good bloody run Karen, longer than most😞😞

On an entirely different topic....

This seems to be confirmation that Damon is the boyfriend - does this mean he's been settled down for quite a while?

He might even get hitched.

Back
Top Bottom