Morrissey goes to the dentist

Was the chair still warm? I am pretty sure that despite of all the cleaning and desinfecting of the chair, the vacuum created in the absence of your tooth has been filled with the energy of Morrissey's subtle and fine physical subject matter. Have you noticed a difference in the meantime? Btw, I think Ernie and Bert are two toothlessy charming guys.

Hmm..I didnt think about that...the chair certainly wasnt cold...do you think that energy might have gone in there...oh god do you think I might be pregnant??? :eek: It does seem a little swollen round the hole where my tooth was....oh god how will I even tell my mother?? How will the child support agency even track him down if he is dodging from hotel to hotel??? Oh god....I'm carrying Morrisseys baby in my mouth...

How will the child support agency even track him down if he is dodging from hotel to hotel??? Oh god....I'm carrying Morrisseys baby in my mouth...
Just ask your dentist.

Not saying he is or isn’t, but why are some of you so certain that Damon is his boyfriend rather than his PA? I’m not really thinking lover or boyfriend when I see pictures of him schlepping Moz’ bags around.

Went to the emergency dentist in south Manchester last night at about 10 pm, wont say exactly which part of south Manchester, but I needed a tooth pulling out due to severe pain, and who should walk out of the consulting room just before I was going into it but Morrissey! I think he was with his personal assistant.
Did either of them wear face coverings?

It's only polite! 😁

12 years is not bad.

He's not the one he met in Dublin airport???

No, I think it was the Italian guy (Gelato) that he met in Dublin airport and presumably on the flight from Dublin to Rome.
But wasn't Damon the hairdresser from Dublin that they flew in a couple of years later to join Moz camp?

Not saying he is or isn’t, but why are some of you so certain that Damon is his boyfriend rather than his PA? I’m not really thinking lover or boyfriend when I see pictures of him schlepping Moz’ bags around.
Oh, come on. Would you take your 'PA' to the emergency dentist with you at night? Would you dedicate your Autobio to your 'PA', would you take them to premieres with you? He pretended that Jake was his 'PA' as well, and that was just as obvious.

Damon is not his boyfriend, through really strange circumstances i found this out. Stranger than fiction.

Damon is not his boyfriend, through really strange circumstances i found this out. Stranger than fiction.

:straightface:

of course not.
everybody takes their PA/Bodyguard to the premier where the nutter are found to congregate.
Of course they go to set up the dentist thats why they are PERSONAL assistants.🧐
of course you dedicate books to the PA they helped with getting the book done due
to the fact that they are the PERSONAL ASSISTANTdoh:

please dont feed the gimmicky :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: trolls lest they never go away.🐱

It wasn't his profession, he seems to be on call 24/7 in any location & personal assistant used to be the showbiz euphemism for a man's boyfriend.

But you never know unless there's a revelation.

Why would my dentist, who knows very little about Morrissey, call Damon his partner if that's what Morrissey hadn't said. He also said he didn't realise about Morrisseys sexuality. What's the reason for the dentist saying those things otherwise?

Why would my dentist, who knows very little about Morrissey, call Damon his partner if that's what Morrissey hadn't said. He also said he didn't realise about Morrissey's sexuality. What's the reason for the dentist saying those things otherwise?

Personally, í wouldn't like any medical professional {and at £300+ a pop that's plenty professional} passing on anything of a personal nature; who was in my bed or on my playlist or what was in my fridge, to, essentially, a complete stranger.

But that's just me. Maybe it is the funny 'Manc' way? But í hope that you didn't let anything personal slip while in your distress that you wouldn't be happy to be passed on to the next complete stranger waiting open wide to receive it...?

í hope that the pain has passed now.

Personally, í wouldn't like any medical professional {and at £300+ a pop that's plenty professional} passing on anything of a personal nature; who was in my bed or on my playlist or what was in my fridge, to, essentially, a complete stranger.

But that's just me. Maybe it is the funny 'Manc' way? But í hope that you didn't let anything personal slip while in your distress that you wouldn't be happy to be passed on to the next complete stranger waiting open wide to receive it...?

í hope that the pain has passed now.

No I wouldn't mind anything I said being passed on to the next complete stranger - i have nothing to be ashamed of, just like Morrissey. I told the dentist that my daughter is bisexual. So what? Should I hide it because it is something to be ashamed of? Should Morrissey hide his pansexuality because he should be ashamed of it? If you think that being open and honest and without prejudice is the funny 'Manc' way then yes it is.

Last edited:
Why would my dentist, who knows very little about Morrissey, call Damon his partner if that's what Morrissey hadn't said. He also said he didn't realise about Morrisseys sexuality. What's the reason for the dentist saying those things otherwise?
Your dentist could have just assumed?

For the record, I hope Damon and Moz are together. Morrissey deserves all the love in the world.

Your dentist could have just assumed?

For the record, I hope Damon and Moz are together. Morrissey deserves all the love in the world.

Yeah - I hope that too. Unless he's exceptionally good at hiding his relationships, Damon looks like the best bet.

No, I think it was the Italian guy (Gelato) that he met in Dublin airport and presumably on the flight from Dublin to Rome.
But wasn't Damon the hairdresser from Dublin that they flew in a couple of years later to join Moz camp?
I think it was never confirmed that the hairdresser they flew in from Dublin was Damon but it coincided with his arrival on the scene.

Back
Top Bottom