Morrissey goes to the dentist

Songs can be about whatever you want them to be about. Morrissey has never revealed his inspirations. A latent gay like yourself will read 'shirt lifting' into anything.
So the song in question isn't about anything because songs can be about whatever "you" want them to be? Is that really your argument?

How exactly does a heterosexual or celibate man become so unable to spit another man out that he has to buy a house?

20201214_212754.jpg

FFS Moz wanted to get rid of Gelato who wanted to mooch off him.🪠
he DID NOT spit him out and had to make the appts but later
he got the
tenor.gif

just like :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: and the Lawnmowers. Nothing new here please move on.;)

Surely some of you aren’t saying that Moz is heterosexual, right? I mean, that’s not up for debate and hasn’t been since he outright said he was, in fact, humasexual.
You can believe anything you want regarding Damon, but straight he is not.

Moz can have both, as he sang and stated in the interviews before. The main thing is if he feels happy with someone (if it’s possible for him at all). The gender of the partner is irrelevant, the personality and the actions are

Who is 'harassing' them? Whatever their relationship is, people here have been very positive. Damon has been with Moz 24/7 for many years and it would be bizarre if a Moz forum hadn't registered that, on some level.
Did you read this whole thread?

I agree with your opinion about Damon. I'm very positive towards all the people who are next to Morrissey because that's his choice and he is a very smart person who knows how to manage his own life. Damon looks good, he has good taste in clothes and he seems to have an impeccable behavior, three wonderful qualities.

OH OH excellent anecdote they must put it with the central threads !!!!!
MOZ was a victim of the dreaded TURBINE that every dentist has to make people panic!!!!
Take this thread to the central part yaaa!!!,for god Mabel is privileged

There's nothing wrong in a consensual master/slave relationship. If someone's partner wants to walk two paces behind them in public carrying their bags and acting like the hired help, then that's entirely up to them.

No hay nada de malo en una relación consensuada entre amo y esclavo. Si la pareja de alguien quiere caminar dos pasos detrás de él en público cargando sus maletas y actuando como el ayudante contratado, entonces eso depende totalmente de ellos.
🤷‍♀️🙈🙈🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😱

Primero, esta historia sobre un dentista que conversa sobre su paciente anterior parece bastante irreal. Pero podría ser real. Quién sabe.
En segundo lugar, tal vez sea hora de detener el acoso de Morrissey y Damon sobre su relación. Si esa es la forma en que quieren que la gente los vea, debemos respetar su privacidad. Algunas personas, por diversas razones personales, sin importar su sexo, desean conservar para sí la naturaleza de su relación y merecen el mayor respeto. Si este es el caso, es su elección. Podemos sacar nuestras propias conclusiones, por supuesto, pero el tema aquí es un cliché bastante gastado.

Quizás ha llegado el momento de contar mi historia con Noel en un barco. Escribiré una publicación aquí a menos que pueda encontrar el foro noel-solo.com.
Si es por repetir temas .... hay miles de temas trillados en el solo que se siguen repitiendo ...
Na vida privada de Moz es privada obvio pero Damon resulta un personaje demasiado versatil en la vida de Morrissey y entonces genera dudas,...Para mi es tonto ocultar relaciones no convencionales pero lo entiendo si es el caso de que Moz sea homosexual, yo creo que es bisexual y no creo que Morrissey sea capaz de denigrar a un novio haciendolo caminar atras de si,asi que.. para mi no son novios ,pero bue a ellos que les importa

Si es por repetir temas .... hay miles de temas trillados en el solo que se siguen repitiendo ...
Na vida privada de Moz es privada obvio pero Damon resulta un personaje demasiado versatil en la vida de Morrissey y entonces genera dudas,...Para mi es tonto ocultar relaciones no convencionales pero lo entiendo si es el caso de que Moz sea homosexual, yo creo que es bisexual y no creo que Morrissey sea capaz de denigrar a un novio haciendolo caminar atras de si,asi que.. para mi no son novios ,pero bue a ellos que les importa
No lo sé. Creo que algún moderador estuvo compartiendo IPs de los participantes de este foro, lo que me parece antiético y un motivo más para dejar de participar. Es una forma muy directa de decir que una no es bienvenida aquí. Chau.

There's nothing wrong in a consensual master/slave relationship. If someone's partner wants to walk two paces behind them in public carrying their bags and acting like the hired help, then that's entirely up to them.
Isn't one of the first rules of kink that you're not supposed to inflict your kinks on other people? Meaning that public displays are frowned on in the kink community.

Did you read this whole thread?

I agree with your opinion about Damon. I'm very positive towards all the people who are next to Morrissey because that's his choice and he is a very smart person who knows how to manage his own life. Damon looks good, he has good taste in clothes and he seems to have an impeccable behavior, three wonderful qualities.

I don't think Morrissey is trying to conceal his sexual orientation, he has been quite clear about it in the past and many times.
I think he created a romantic idea about his private life and such thing became an integral part of his art.
A lot of songs about being lonely, a lot of songs about an impossible love that doesn't seem to ever arrive, a lot of songs about how it is impossible for anyone to love him or feel sexually attracted to him.
The song "America is not the World" does not make much sense after the presidency of Obama (or, of course it makes a lot of sense, but it would be weird to see him singing it live, because it became outdated... unless he changes the lyrics live).
I don't think he is actually able to show himself with a boyfriend or girlfriend for several years in public and having a happy relationship... because a lot of songs would begin to suffer the "America is not the World" syndrome.
Anyway, it is somehow romantic that his private life is "top secret".

No lo sé. Creo que algún moderador estuvo compartiendo IPs de los participantes de este foro, lo que me parece antiético y un motivo más para dejar de participar. Es una forma muy directa de decir que una no es bienvenida aquí. Chau.

Did that happen??? I would be surprised...

Hey! You!
...Would you like to know if President Dump and Damonia sleep in separate rooms, at Marr-a-lago?
Of course you would. Well it's simple!
Ask a dentist!

They're always very reliable sources of information. See this excerpt from "Autobiography":

"As I detail my preferences in terms of toppings to a fascinated dentist in this now familiar wine bar, I think of Mother, and how proud I made her.
For the price of a small Swiss chalet, I later buy a pizza van from a direct descendant of Julio Caesar (the Emperor), and I and Gelato have many bumps in the oven at night. On deserted, ancient cobbled roads, there is no police, and no "wrong way", and every way is my way anyway.
In Italy, I learn how to speak with my hands. The simple Italian folks reply by pointing at my Centurion card and smiling a lot: that's how I know they accept me. I'm part of the family, and every young man I meet is a new nephew in awe. Like the Pope in a prostitute, I feel at home in Rome.
Sorrow, like a four seasons landscape gardening gone cold, will surely come in the end, but I don't know that, because the calzone hasn't crumbled yet. For now, and for ever, Victory is Mine. Mamma Italia gushes over this big juicy Gucci baby, and la vito is belli."

Hey! You!
...Would you like to know if President Dump and Damonia sleep in separate rooms, at Marr-a-lago?
Ask a dentist!

They're always very reliable sources of information. See this excerpt from "Autobiography":

"As I detail my preferences in terms of toppings to a fascinated dentist in this now familiar wine bar, I think of Mother, and how proud I made her.
For the price of a small Swiss chalet, I later buy a pizza van from a direct descendant of Julio Caesar (the Emperor), and I and Gelato have many bumps in the oven at night. On deserted, ancient cobbled roads, there is no police, and no "wrong way", and every way is my way anyway.
In Italy, I learn how to speak with my hands. The simple Italian folks reply by pointing at my Centurion card and smiling a lot: that's how I know they accept me. I'm part of the family, and every young man I meet is a new nephew in awe. Like the Pope in a prostitute, I feel at home in Rome.
Sorrow, like a four seasons landscape gardening gone cold, will surely come in the end, but I don't know that, because the calzone hasn't crumbled yet. For now, and for ever, Victory is Mine. Mamma Italia gushes over this big juicy Gucci baby, and la vito is belli."
lmao

Hey! You!
Ask a dentist!

I've never read the autobio but this is VERY funny.

Hmm..I didnt think about that...the chair certainly wasnt cold...do you think that energy might have gone in there...oh god do you think I might be pregnant??? :eek: It does seem a little swollen round the hole where my tooth was....oh god how will I even tell my mother?? How will the child support agency even track him down if he is dodging from hotel to hotel??? Oh god....I'm carrying Morrisseys baby in my mouth...
Yes, the energy entered the root cavity and you are now pregnant. Congratulations. Your many questions are a sign of paranormal conception caused by subliminal dental energy flows. Now that the bleeding has stopped, the child will grow.

Back
Top Bottom