Morrissey goes to the dentist

Personally, í wouldn't like any medical professional {and at £300+ a pop that's plenty professional} passing on anything of a personal nature; who was in my bed or on my playlist or what was in my fridge, to, essentially, a complete stranger.

But that's just me. Maybe it is the funny 'Manc' way? But í hope that you didn't let anything personal slip while in your distress that you wouldn't be happy to be passed on to the next complete stranger waiting open wide to receive it...?

í hope that the pain has passed now.

I wouldn't like it either but perhaps the dentist just said it in the casual, assuming way people always use terms like "spouse", "wife", "husband", "girl/boyfriend" etc. and didn't think much of it.
Not the most professional thing to do but Mabel said he was young and didn't know much about Morrissey so he might have been unaware that there's a whole forum of people dissecting every detail of his testimony. 😉

I really didn't know there were emergency sex dentists. In Manchester of all places. Kinky.

I had a wisdom tooth pulled out recently. It wasn't planned, the dentist made it sound like it was a mere formality. "It hurts a bit? Well let's pull it out then, no point in mending it again, is there?" I thought I'd be out after 40 minutes tops.
It took 3 hours and a half. All the other appointments had to be cancelled.
When it was done, the dentist, who was from Sweden, said I was in the top 3 toughest teeth of her career (she said she had worked for the army and pulled out teeth there all day long.) She added she really hadn't expected that from... someone like me. Well, lesson learnt, I hope...

Aĺl this to say, in all that time, I never had the opportunity to ask her if she had a gay uncle in Stockholm....

Funny thing is, about that sensitive tooth, it was probably just sinusitis.

I wouldn't wish having to go to the dentist's in covid times on my worst enemy...

Oh, come on. Would you take your 'PA' to the emergency dentist with you at night? Would you dedicate your Autobio to your 'PA', would you take them to premieres with you? He pretended that Jake was his 'PA' as well, and that was just as obvious.

I think that Morrissey might ask his PA to take him to the dentist at whatever time of the day or the night. Just like he expects his PA to carry his suitcases all over the globe. But for how long would the PA put up with this if it were just a job? 1Apparently, Damon has been doing this since 2008, that is for 13 years now. To me, it indicates that at a very minimum, Damon and Morrissey are also good friends in addition to working together. And that is a nice thing for both of them, especially in this time of COVID-19 isolation.

And isn’t it very, very strange that there exists absolutely ZERO paparazzi shots of Moz and Damon being the least bit intimate (kiss, peck, hug, caress etc)? In this day and age, especially, when everything is documented?
I’m far from convinced they’re together.

First, this story about a dentist chatting about his previous patient seems quite unreal. But it could be real. Who knows.
Second, maybe it's time to stop the harassment of Morrissey and Damon about their relationship. If that's the way they want people see them we should respect their privacy. Some people, for varied personal reasons, no matter their sex, desire to keep for themselves the nature of their relationship and they deserve the utmost respect. If this is the case, it's their choice. We can make our own conclusions, of course, but the topic is quite a worn cliché here.

Maybe the time has arrived to tell my story with Noel on a boat. I will write a post here unless I can find the forum noel-solo.com.

First, this story about a dentist chatting about his previous patient seems quite unreal. But it could be real. Who knows.
Second, maybe it's time to stop the harassment of Morrissey and Damon about their relationship. If that's the way they want people see them we should respect their privacy. Some people, for varied personal reasons, no matter their sex, desire to keep for themselves the nature of their relationship and they deserve the utmost respect. If this is the case, it's their choice. We can make our own conclusions, of course, but the topic is quite a worn cliché here.

Maybe the time has arrived to tell my story with Noel on a boat. I will write a post here unless I can find the forum noel-solo.com.

Regardless of their profession and duty to confidentiality, I think when it is a public figure people feel it’s alright to talk about them.

Not saying it’s right, but that seems the way the world works.

On another note ....

In some ways it’s the same with people that have over the years bought his records and tickets to his shows, then they feel they somehow own him and he owes them to do things the way they see as right and so feel free to criticize and talk shit about him.

yep :cool:

Last edited:
And isn’t it very, very strange that there exists absolutely ZERO paparazzi shots of Moz and Damon being the least bit intimate (kiss, peck, hug, caress etc)? In this day and age, especially, when everything is documented?
I don't think that's strange at all.

I'm with Mayfly on this. It's nice to have someone who will accompany you to the emergency dentist when you have a toothache at night and in a certain way that's all that matters.

Last edited:
Not strange at all. Morrissey has never done 'PDA' with anyone, it would be odd for him to start now?

Who is 'harassing' them? Whatever their relationship is, people here have been very positive. Damon has been with Moz 24/7 for many years and it would be bizarre if a Moz forum hadn't registered that, on some level.

Is there anything scarier than a dentist at night?!!

Two dentists at night?

And just Damon in the waiting-room.... staring at you...staring....
And there is a flickering neon light...
And you're not sure he's alive...

Isn't it fun?
You're looking for a way to start a convesation with what might well be an automaton covered in human flesh...

...You're about to confess your hamster is bisexual, and that it's probably your fault, when suddenly,
A scream.

Not strange at all. Morrissey has never done 'PDA' with anyone, it would be odd for him to start now?
You do have a point here.

Go listen to the song “Best Friend on the Payroll” and ask yourself what it’s about.
Songs can be about whatever you want them to be about. Morrissey has never revealed his inspirations. A latent gay like yourself will read 'shirt lifting' into anything.

Back
Top Bottom