Morrissey Greatest Hits Double LP Vinyl Autograph

Can anyone help me with any information on behalf of the 2008 release "Morrissey Greatest Hits" Double LP vinyl with Moz's autograph on it? My understanding the album came from a contest and that the autograph is real. What I am interested in knowing is everything of the record. Such as how authentic is the autograph? How many of these are in existence? How do you know when one has a fake autograph? What to look for when buying this record? Etc. Etc.

Hope to hear from someone real soon.....

Strange one this, Morrissey signs copies of records for promotional purposes but how many he signed of what you will never know. Authenticating a sig is something which collectors who have been in contact with these things for years like to feel expert about, but in reality can only give an opinion about. Post a picture here and see what people think.

Can anyone help me with any information on behalf of the 2008 release "Morrissey Greatest Hits" Double LP vinyl with Moz's autograph on it? My understanding the album came from a contest and that the autograph is real. What I am interested in knowing is everything of the record. Such as how authentic is the autograph? How many of these are in existence? How do you know when one has a fake autograph? What to look for when buying this record? Etc. Etc.

Hope to hear from someone real soon.....

It's easy, just show us the scans of the LP with the autograph. If it's a fake would you believe the "experts" here? ;)

Not sure how to post an image of the double LP. One thing is for sure it is from the contest held back in 2008 which means the autograph is real.

Not sure how to post an image of the double LP. One thing is for sure it is from the contest held back in 2008 which means the autograph is real.

You can store the images on a free hosting site and add a link to it using the IMG tag.
The image will then be displayed in its full size.

All the ones I've seen have a promo punch out on the sleeve, in this case a drill hole.

Beau knows....and I ain't talking baseball folks. The younger fans may not know the reference....

Yes. Mine has the promo punch (drill hole). Just curious to know Beau. What can you tell me of the greatest hits double LP w/ autograph on the front cover? Also MrShoes what do you mean by the younger fans may not know the reference? Also asking out of curiosity.

Back
Top Bottom