Morrissey Hair Thread

i thought i was recording a fixing-my-hair update complete with a mini-tour of my apartment but it turned out it wasn't recording. oooof!

this is how it came out tho:
DSC03293.jpg

ooof indeed. That sucks Abrahan! But lovely pic you got there :cool:

why, thank you, m'am! unless that was just some sarcasm that went over my head, haha.

i'll hold the building's identity back a little further, to let other nerds have their fair chance.
then again, if noone knows, then i would REALLY feel like a nerd...

god I don't think I'm a nerd, but isn't that Morrissey's front step that's at the beginning of the Suedehead video? The part when his little nephew delivers the book to him?

I could be wrong, but that would be my guess. And I certainly don't think that makes me a nerd, just an observant person :)

god I don't think I'm a nerd, but isn't that Morrissey's front step that's at the beginning of the Suedehead video? The part when his little nephew delivers the book to him?

I could be wrong, but that would be my guess. And I certainly don't think that makes me a nerd, just an observant person :)

right you are. what that makes you doesn't make you is anyone's guess, i suppose. but yeah, it's 32 chester square in chelsea, where moz' nephew brings him the copy of "the little prince", before his little trip to indiana.
wish i had a prize to offer...

for morritourists, sloane square (hairdresser and all) and oscar wilde's home are both in the same general area.

Last edited:
right you are. what that makes you doesn't make you is anyone's guess, i suppose. but yeah, it's 32 chester square in chelsea, where moz' nephew brings him the copy of "the little prince", before his little trip to indiana.
wish i had a prize to offer...

for morritourists, sloane square (hairdresser and all) and oscar wilde's home are both in the same general area.

LOL I wish there was a prize too! :D
Do you happen to know if Morrissey really lived there? (With that giant bathtub too?)

good question, really. i've wondered the same, but never really came across an answer. don't really think so, but you never know. i would at least like to think that morrissey really hung out in that big tub, with the strangeways cover-photo over him, a byron-book and the "there is a light..." floot-mat.
i also wondered if the byron-book is there because of the poet himself, or because it was james dean's middle-name. might seem likely, since just about everything else in that scene (or the video, for that matter) is a dean-reference in some way. but i won't push this thread further down the road of morrissey minutiae...

Tags
clippers fans fans of abe's hair hair hair club for men j-loc > all just shave it off lotza uglee b'tchas pomade rub it in
Back
Top Bottom