Morrissey Hair Thread

everytime I go to a barber I try to explain to them to make my hair somewhat like a moz pomp, but it never works out quite right; is it really so hard for a man to get a decent haircut from a barber?

OH, I simply could NOT agree MORE! The declining rate of skillful hairdressers is an immediately appalling one. I say we stage a revolution:
lets set all hairdressers on fire.

this is mine
martincrucificado.jpg

hello & nice hair, truman. hey, is that an actual tattoo?

today's video... with a quick walk thru of my apartment:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/v/UDd9IuiGN7c[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDd9IuiGN7c

that is awesome, abrahan! i sense the power in your fingers...you've got great hair for a quiff.
i love how you've decorated the place =o) how was GIAC?!!

sideburns...

this was my favorite picture of me for a long time:
mozzery.jpg
07/1997

abe20yrs.jpg
01/2000

i used to use a razor blade to get the line perfect. like this:
themore.jpg

ugh, i miss having sideburns.

MMMMIIIILLLLLFFFFF!!!!!!!!

LOL :D
milf.jpg

It's funny, a lot of friends at church -yes, church (it's a cool one =o) talk about our MILF and DILF top 5 lists. Sometimes during coffee hour after worship. We laff. I'm amazed the walls don't come tumbling down.

Skinner, when 'you grow up', you'll be a MILF too :)

that is awesome, abrahan! i sense the power in your fingers...you've got great hair for a quiff.
i love how you've decorated the place =o) how was GIAC?!!

thnx... GIAC was great. It was a shorter set than I am used to but it was great. france and the UK are in for a treat.

LOL :D
milf.jpg

It's funny, a lot of friends at church -yes, church (it's a cool one =o) talk about our MILF and DILF top 5 lists. Sometimes during coffee hour after worship. We laff. I'm amazed the walls don't come tumbling down.

Skinner, when 'you grow up', you'll be a MILF too :)

Thats pretty funny about your church friends talking about Milfs and Dilfs hahaha.

And thats for the encouraging words. Seems you are one of my only friends on solo today. Its very weird. The fact that NRiTH isnt even on, is shocking :eek:

Tags
clippers fans fans of abe's hair hair hair club for men j-loc > all just shave it off lotza uglee b'tchas pomade rub it in
Back
Top Bottom