Morrissey Hotel (suggestions wanted)

Remember, the lovely ladies and gents of My Dearest Love offer saucy roleplay options to cater for every taste. Ever wanted to do your Alsation Cousin? Go up against the wall with a Bengali in Platforms? Or why not grab a bit of ghoulish girlie action with Margaret on the Guillotine?

Voyeurism more your thing? Feel a bit of freak because if it? Don't worry; The Last Time I Saw Carol she was jumping Michael's Bones in front of some perfectly Ordinary Boys.

Every 100th client gets a voucher for a return visit free of charge. Just present your voucher to the concierge and say "I Don't Owe You Anything."

:thumb::D:lbf:

other good ones that missed the cut

Still Ill pharmacy for guests who fall ill.

I Started Something I Couldn't Finish' all you can eat buffet on sunday afternoons

in the foyer 'There is a Light That Never Goes Out'

A 'What Difference Does it Make' makeover service

and at Christmas we hold our 'Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want' childrens grotto

keep 'em coming

There's a Rank outside where Taxi drivers never stop talking.

Nice work, singmetosleep :thumb: I hope Moz Hotel was completed on-time and under budget. ;)

I'm going solo. Is there any point in having children (along)? I want to relax! :p

P.S. - I'd like to add "The Frink Special" Weekend Package to my stay

:lbf: That better come with extra towel service.

Do you have a vacancy for a back scrubber?

:p[/QUOTE]

Better than a room at the YWCA !:guitar:

(I like it here, can I stay?)

Last edited:
I suggest you change the Hairdresser on Fire Salon to Hairdresser on Fire Spa and add the "Slap Around the Face" Facial! :D

PS: I posted this, I thought. I hope I didn't post it in the wrong thread!

Back
Top Bottom