Morrissey: I'd Kill Donald Trump for the 'Safety of Humanity' - Breitbart, NME, Washington Times

Morrissey: I'd Kill Donald Trump for the 'Safety of Humanity' - Breitbart
British musician Morrissey says if given the chance, he’d kill President Donald Trump to ensure the “safety of humanity.”

Also:
Morrissey says he would kill “vermin” Donald Trump “for the safety of humanity” - NME. Link from Rene.

Morrissey supports killing Donald Trump ‘for the safety of humanity’ - The Washington Times. Link
posted by Orson Swells
Singer blames ‘American media’ for having ‘created’ the president in the first place

Related item:

"And there above you have the spiteful, self-righteous, delusional, out-of-touch, histrionic, fear-mongering, possibly racist rantings of your average rightwinger of today. It's why Trump won. The tragic irony of the line "they all THINK EXACTLY alike on ALL subjects. Like identical zombie robots" simply cannot be topped. People like this cowardly "Anonymous" are what's wrong with the world. I'm vegan but I think we need to cull the human species to eliminate these pernicious mutations from the evolving human gene pool."

:straightface:

Nice touch, you calling someone 'possibly racist' right before you cull the human species so as to eliminate of pernicous mutations from the human gene pool. WTF???

I'm still interested to know how he's going to make America great again considering America was made 'great' on the back of slavery and industry, neither of which American has anymore. Maybe through the ivory trade.

I don't understand why "progressives" these days interpret everything in the most negative way possible. Every country in the world was built on slavery, class dominance hierarchies, and industry.They were also built on hard work, triumph, and justice. What is your point? You're just repeating a tired meme fed to you by the left-wing media.

Maybe making Country X great again refers to, you know, inspiring the people to believe in their dreams again? You know, the American Dream? Why is it so wrong to get people to believe in a better future?

This is why "progressivism" loses. It's about misery and sadness and telling people that they are destined to fail because of their identities or whatever. It's about equity, or perpetual inequality. Above all, it's about convincing people that there is an endless string of problems that only the government can solve, and that individuals are helpless.

It's simply wrong, an erroneous, perverted way of thinking, and this is why modern "progressivism" (it isn't progressive at all) is widely losing its appeal. Who in their right mind would get on the bandwagon of an ideology that told them that everyone around them was evil and that they should hate certain people and that they're destined for failure? It's truly repulsive.

Instead, go f*** yourself with your condescending attitude. You don't know me so spare me your generic, ill-informed assumptions. I'm done with you. Take your own advice since you clearly need it.

You have nothing intelligent to say for yourself so you say "f*** you" like a petulant child instead of engaging in a civil discussion.

You are a joke.

You have nothing intelligent to say for yourself so you say "f*** you" like a petulant child instead of engaging in a civil discussion.

You are a joke.

Naw, nice try but, rather, you are a delusional imbecile with unjustified arrogance. I'd say you're the one that needs to "open your mind" but what you have can scarcely be called a "mind".

So, in order to be more open minded we need to consider Trump? Climate change denial, sexual harassment, anti transgender rights, anti national health provision etc. I think I'll stick with Vegan on this.

Try thinking critically about what you're saying.

Everyone knows climate change occurs. The dispute is whether our actions can actually influence the overall trends over long periods of time, which is not clear at all. No one knows, for example, when the next cooling spell will happen, but it will happen eventually (as will later warming spells, etc.). However, we should all be conscious of our impact on the environment, which I assume you are. How many miles per week do you drive? What's your carbon footprint? Do you worry about our minuscule effect on carbon emissions reductions considering the rising populations and increased industrialization of Asian and African countries? What do you think of celebrities taking private jets to attend climate change conferences? Even more, what do you think the motives of those celebrities really are, especially in light of the recent truths about Hollywood? Lots to think about here!

Sexual harassment? Projection much? 90%+ of that seems to be coming from the Clintons, the Podestas, etc. and their buddies like Weinstein, Spacey, and Lauer. Of course potential abuse of authority is something to be concerned about for everyone, including Trump, but if you really cared about sexual assault, and the bigger problems like child trafficking, discernibly false allegations against Trump shouldn't exactly be your priority, should they? Do you support taking down the child sex trafficking rings that exist and that no one really thought about until the last year or so, or are you blinded by your partisan bias?

Transgender rights? You lost me on that one. The guy told Caitlyn-f***ng-Jenner that she was welcome to piss in Trump Tower. Allowing the states rather than the federal government to make the decisions on specific transgender rights legislation that affects 0.00001% of the population is hardly something to be fussed about considering it is a mere jurisdictional issue, and certainly not a considerable criticism of Trump himself based on his record with transgender individuals.

Health care is of course an important issue, one that every recent government has failed on. But people don't like giving Trump a chance. Take a step back; maybe he'll actually get a few things done in the next few years.

Naw, nice try but, rather, you are a delusional imbecile with unjustified arrogance. I'd say you're the one that needs to "open your mind" but what you have can scarcely be called a "mind".

My mind is wide open. Please, enlighten me. Say something, anything, that evidences some original thought.

"And there above you have the spiteful, self-righteous, delusional, out-of-touch, histrionic, fear-mongering, possibly racist rantings of your average rightwinger of today. It's why Trump won. The tragic irony of the line "they all THINK EXACTLY alike on ALL subjects. Like identical zombie robots" simply cannot be topped. People like this cowardly "Anonymous" are what's wrong with the world. I'm vegan but I think we need to cull the human species to eliminate these pernicious mutations from the evolving human gene pool."

:straightface:

Nice touch, you calling someone 'possibly racist' right before you cull the human species so as to eliminate of pernicous mutations from the human gene pool. WTF???

Ah but it wouldn't be culled by race but by viewpoint. I'm not anti-any race just anti-moron, cowardly Anon.

My mind is wide open. Please, enlighten me. Say something, anything, that evidences some original thought.

Against my better judgment I'll engage with you one last time...tomorrow (actually later today). It's 12:20 AM here....sweet dreams, chum.

I think it means "social justice warrior". It's what dim-witted, simplistic right-winged lemmings like to call anyone who is in any way progressive. That and "snowflake". :rolleyes: Thankfully this ilk is an intellectual dead end and dying POV.

What's with progressives and projection? You're the one who's condescending, "dude." If anyone is condescending to you now, you deserve it, quite honestly. But I for one am still willing to engage you in a civil manner.

So, in order to be more open minded we need to consider Trump? Climate change denial, sexual harassment, anti transgender rights, anti national health provision etc. I think I'll stick with Vegan on this.

And actually, I should add that you misrepresented what I said. I said that you should be open minded about the complexities of the world, including why Trump might actually be necessary in these turbulent times. I didn't say you should "consider Trump" in order to be open-minded. It's not an endorsement of anything partisan or ideological; quite the opposite. It's just a suggestion that you think deeper about what is really going on in the world.

What's with progressives and projection? You're the one who's condescending, "dude." If anyone is condescending to you now, you deserve it, quite honestly. But I for one am still willing to engage you in a civil manner.

It's completely natural I am condescending to you since you are clearly intellectually inferior to me. I can't be anything but condescending to you, wee one. I'm sure I also have a bigger dick and more worldly possessions. But, seriously, I'll chat with you later if this thread is still active. I'm not a "progressive". I wear no labels.

Since you lack reading comprehension skills I'll simplify it for you. I jested we should eliminate people who THINK like you do from the population for the safety of humanity (our gene pool). Take a look at the title of this thread and feel stupid for not getting it.

So you are intolerant of people who think differently from you, even those who might be joking, and wish to eliminate them? Wow. Have you read 1984, by any chance?

Ah but it wouldn't be culled by race but by viewpoint. I'm not anti-any race just anti-moron, cowardly Anon.

You're basically the thought police. Does that make you similar, sort of, to the Gestapo?

It's completely natural I am condescending to you since you are clearly intellectually inferior to me. I can't be anything but condescending to you, wee one. I'm sure I also have a bigger dick and more worldly possessions. But, seriously, I'll chat with you later if this thread is still active. I'm not a "progressive". I wear no labels.

I'm headed off as well. You are wrong about being intellectually superior, and I make no such self-serving claim on my own behalf, but we have much to discuss, I suppose, assuming the thought police don't come for me before that.

Try thinking critically about what you're saying.

Everyone knows climate change occurs. The dispute is whether our actions can actually influence the overall trends over long periods of time, which is not clear at all. No one knows, for example, when the next cooling spell will happen, but it will happen eventually (as will later warming spells, etc.). However, we should all be conscious of our impact on the environment, which I assume you are. How many miles per week do you drive? What's your carbon footprint? Do you worry about our minuscule effect on carbon emissions reductions considering the rising populations and increased industrialization of Asian and African countries? What do you think of celebrities taking private jets to attend climate change conferences? Even more, what do you think the motives of those celebrities really are, especially in light of the recent truths about Hollywood? Lots to think about here!

Sexual harassment? Projection much? 90%+ of that seems to be coming from the Clintons, the Podestas, etc. and their buddies like Weinstein, Spacey, and Lauer. Of course potential abuse of authority is something to be concerned about for everyone, including Trump, but if you really cared about sexual assault, and the bigger problems like child trafficking, discernibly false allegations against Trump shouldn't exactly be your priority, should they? Do you support taking down the child sex trafficking rings that exist and that no one really thought about until the last year or so, or are you blinded by your partisan bias?

Transgender rights? You lost me on that one. The guy told Caitlyn-f***ng-Jenner that she was welcome to piss in Trump Tower. Allowing the states rather than the federal government to make the decisions on specific transgender rights legislation that affects 0.00001% of the population is hardly something to be fussed about considering it is a mere jurisdictional issue, and certainly not a considerable criticism of Trump himself based on his record with transgender individuals.

Health care is of course an important issue, one that every recent government has failed on. But people don't like giving Trump a chance. Take a step back; maybe he'll actually get a few things done in the next few years.
My god, fancy being stuck in a lift with this bloke.

And actually, I should add that you misrepresented what I said. I said that you should be open minded about the complexities of the world, including why Trump might actually be necessary in these turbulent times. I didn't say you should "consider Trump" in order to be open-minded. It's not an endorsement of anything partisan or ideological; quite the opposite. It's just a suggestion that you think deeper about what is really going on in the world.
Well I can be thankful that I encountered this poster on Pop star forum because I can now think more deeply about what's going on in the world. Now I understand that what we need is more intolerance not less. Hey maybe Kim un Jung is also a man for our times. He gets things done. And Putin! Why not?

So you are intolerant of people who think differently from you, even those who might be joking, and wish to eliminate them? Wow. Have you read 1984, by any chance?
You've read a book? How do you manage to manipulate the pages with your knuckles?

I don't understand why "progressives" these days interpret everything in the most negative way possible. Every country in the world was built on slavery, class dominance hierarchies, and industry.They were also built on hard work, triumph, and justice. What is your point? You're just repeating a tired meme fed to you by the left-wing media.

Maybe making Country X great again refers to, you know, inspiring the people to believe in their dreams again? You know, the American Dream? Why is it so wrong to get people to believe in a better future?

This is why "progressivism" loses. It's about misery and sadness and telling people that they are destined to fail because of their identities or whatever. It's about equity, or perpetual inequality. Above all, it's about convincing people that there is an endless string of problems that only the government can solve, and that individuals are helpless.

It's simply wrong, an erroneous, perverted way of thinking, and this is why modern "progressivism" (it isn't progressive at all) is widely losing its appeal. Who in their right mind would get on the bandwagon of an ideology that told them that everyone around them was evil and that they should hate certain people and that they're destined for failure? It's truly repulsive.

What on Earth are you talking about? It's clear that your boy is a complete idiot and he would be literally unemployable like our comparable idiot, Boris Johnson, if he wasn't born into money.

How does electing a complete idiot fill you full of hope?

It's like saying Theresa May says positive things so that will lead to positive things happening. It won't with her in charge because she's another f***ing idiot.

Just talking a good game doesn't make you good, it makes you an idiot that appeals to other idiots.

I'm headed off as well. You are wrong about being intellectually superior, and I make no such self-serving claim on my own behalf, but we have much to discuss, I suppose, assuming the thought police don't come for me before that.

From mid 2015 until recently I debated with countless folks supporting or sympathetic to Trump. From calm, reasoned chats to insult fests. Not one mind was changed so I really don't know what the point is in arguing about him. He's pure f***ing evil if you ask me. He's bad for the country, the world. The ONLY good that could come out of this failed experiment is that people realize/are reminded it's still better to choose a person with actual governing, political experience for the ridiculously complex job. Trump is an emotionally immature moron and proves it almost daily. Sure, you could say he's secretly smart with how he manipulated the system but, no, he just benefitted from the timing and the evil geniuses advising him. He was in the right place at the right time for this experiment. It's been even worse than feared. With all her faults Hillary would have been a decent president and 100x more competent than Trump.. You will not dissuade me from what I know. That Trump is a terrible human being completely and unequivocally unfit to lead anything but lemmings off a cliff. He must be and will be replaced before completing his first term.

I'll let you have the last word but this is a waste of time. I've been out of energy talking about this sack of crap waste of carbon for some time now. Still I make the mistake of attacking posts that are sympathetic towards Trump but that's because it's completely insane and, well, f***ing stupid to defend the c***.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom