Morrissey: I'd Kill Donald Trump for the 'Safety of Humanity' - Breitbart, NME, Washington Times

Morrissey: I'd Kill Donald Trump for the 'Safety of Humanity' - Breitbart
British musician Morrissey says if given the chance, he’d kill President Donald Trump to ensure the “safety of humanity.”

Also:
Morrissey says he would kill “vermin” Donald Trump “for the safety of humanity” - NME. Link from Rene.

Morrissey supports killing Donald Trump ‘for the safety of humanity’ - The Washington Times. Link
posted by Orson Swells
Singer blames ‘American media’ for having ‘created’ the president in the first place

Related item:

Godwin LAW:crazy:

what does godwin law have to say about peeps that want the 'cull the gene pool for human mutations and the eliminate' such mutations? Or about peeps that rant about 'inferior people'? would it be applicable LOL

Wasnt Adolf himself a vegan!!!!! FFS:straightface:

That is a myth about Hitler. It isn't true. And don't worry the only being to be culled will be you, inferior mutant. ;)

http://bitesizevegan.com/vegan-lifestyle-2/was-hitler-a-vegetarian/
https://www.csicop.org/specialarticles/show/myth_check_was_hitler_a_vegetarian

By 1938, Hitler's public image as a vegetarian was already being fostered and from 1942 he self-identified as a vegetarian

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_vegetarianism

Incredible, but true, Hitlers 'evolving' into a full fledged 'vegetarian' coincided
with his going full force ahead with the 'culling of the genetic pools of 'inferior people'

Sounds familiar? Very familiar? :tears:
I think we can tear up the Godwins Law on this one LOL
its uncanny, reminds me of that movie where Dr Mengele reproduced
a bunch of mini Hitlers! We may have located one.:mad:

As far as why crime is relevant with regard to religion here, it only is because the crimes are potentially linked to the religious practices of certain individuals based on their ideology, not their identity.

The thing is, this whole thing is new in terms of the scope of the migration that is occurring, particularly with regard to bringing in mass numbers of heavily religious people who have very different beliefs from those of Western countries. I mean, we hear complaints all the time from the left about sexism, homophobia, transphobia, etc. and yet simultaneously they support the mass introduction of people who tend to hold views about women that have not been reflective of our society for, well, ever really, but for the sake of debate, centuries for sure. I mean, go to Turkey and ask people on the street what they think of homosexuals and Jews. Why are feminists OK with a potential regression to more patriarchal ways? This is a fair question, but one that is also considered to be Islamophobic by many feminists. Go figure.

The truth is though that what is happening in many European countries is highly experimental, and as such, the long-term societal effects are not clear. There are legitimate concerns that eventually we will not be able to dismiss. For example, it is yet to be seen how attitudes toward homosexuality might shift in Sweden, for instance, if the population was to rise to, say, 30, 40, or 50+ percent Muslim. We simply don't know what will happen, but there are definitely potential major implications that we can predict logically.

It's all so pointless, really. Japan has avoided many of the problems that Europe is dealing with by being smart and logical with regard to its own interests. There is nothing wrong with every country operating with that mindset as far as I'm concerned.

What is the Muslim population in Sweden now? Rises over 50%? wtf?

Religion will die out over time. The way to remove religion is through educating, not acting like a f***ing idiot, see the idiot anon, not you for that Derek.

By 1938, Hitler's public image as a vegetarian was already being fostered and from 1942 he self-identified as a vegetarian

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_vegetarianism

You quote Wikipedia??!? Man, you really are stupid.

You know that riddle about killing baby Hitler? The one where you’re asked if you would go back and kill an infant Adolf, knowing that he would one day be a mass murderer? I wish I could go back and kill vegetarian Hitler, because he’s been ruining conversations for decades.

It goes like this:

• “Being a vegetarian doesn’t make you morally superior! Even Hitler was a vegetarian!”
I happen to be a vegetarian (and not a Nazi), so I get to hear this little diddy about once every two months. Often I’ve said nothing about my diet at all; I pick up a piece of Tofurky, and out spills the rage of someone at the dinner table, who feels judged even while my mouth is too full of soy meat to be making moral proclamations. But even my meat-eating friends (the ones without so much inner turmoil, I suppose) blink in absolute astonishment. Why are we talking about Hitler at Thanksgiving? Why are these thoughts even connected to our dinner? Is our friend having a stroke? And wait, hang on, did Hitler eat meat?

So, let’s settle this: Was Hitler a vegetarian?

First of all, no.

If being a vegetarian means abstaining from meat without fail, then no. Don’t trust me, and don’t trust animal rights brochures. Trust the chef who fed him: “I learned this recipe when I worked as a chef, before World War II, in one of the large hotels in Hamburg, Germany,” writes Dione Lucas in her 1964 classic, Gourmet Cooking School Cookbook. “I do not mean to spoil your appetite for stuffed squab [pigeon], but you might be interested to know that it was a great favorite with Mr. Hitler, who dined at the hotel often.” Lest we think she meant a different Mr. Hitler, she adds, “Let us not hold that against a fine recipe, though.”

HitlerVeggie3.jpg

HilterVeggie2.jpg

I picked up a used copy of the cookbook (for a humble $4) to verify the quote, which has found its way into defensive vegetarian literature near and far. It is, indeed, legitimate. And one has to wonder why anyone would claim that Hitler, of all people, loved their cooking, unless he did. Other biographers have him eating sausages and liver on the regular, and some (such as historian Robert Payne) believe Hitler’s reputation as a vegetarian was a shrewd propaganda campaign to make him appear an ascetic.

But in 2013, that all fell apart. A 95-year-old German woman named Margot Woelk gave an interview to the Telegraph that year, claiming that she had been one of Hitler’s official food-testers. Horrifyingly, she was required to try each of his meals herself before serving it. If she died of poison, as the plan went, he wouldn’t have dinner that night.

“It was all vegetarian, the most delicious fresh things, from asparagus to peppers and peas, served with rice and salads,” she told the Telegraph. “It was all arranged on one plate, just as it was served to him. There was no meat and I do not remember any fish.”

Indeed, Nazi Germany put in place a number of animal protection laws, including famously banning vivisection, so this all makes sense. Even so, biographers such as Payne claim that Hitler was not devoted to the lifestyle, choosing to feast on meats when he so chose. But as Hal Herzog, PhD, points out in Psychology Today, that’s not so different from most Americans who call themselves vegetarian but give themselves the wiggle room to succumb to human temptation without giving up on their ideals (and their “vegetarian” moniker) altogether.

So, was Hitler a vegetarian? Sort of, off and on. He certainly advocated a vegetarian diet and lifestyle at certain points, but he by no means maintained the diet consistently. And when trusting people at their word, the last person you might want to trust is, well, Hitler.

Which brings us to the most important question: Why are we still talking about Hitler at the dinner table?

Humans are capable of grand and tragic displays of cognitive dissonance. Where Hitler may have ironically seen common ground between humans and animals, but failed to find compassion for his fellow human beings, many of us are guilty of the reverse.

In the end, it doesn’t matter whether Hitler was a vegetarian. But, if you really want to know, he wasn’t a very good one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_vegetarianism.

FAIL.

You know that riddle about killing baby Hitler? The one where you’re asked if you would go back and kill an infant Adolf, knowing that he would one day be a mass murderer? I wish I could go back and kill vegetarian Hitler, because he’s been ruining conversations for decades.

It goes like this:

• “Being a vegetarian doesn’t make you morally superior! Even Hitler was a vegetarian!”
I happen to be a vegetarian (and not a Nazi), so I get to hear this little diddy about once every two months. Often I’ve said nothing about my diet at all; I pick up a piece of Tofurky, and out spills the rage of someone at the dinner table, who feels judged even while my mouth is too full of soy meat to be making moral proclamations. But even my meat-eating friends (the ones without so much inner turmoil, I suppose) blink in absolute astonishment. Why are we talking about Hitler at Thanksgiving? Why are these thoughts even connected to our dinner? Is our friend having a stroke? And wait, hang on, did Hitler eat meat?

So, let’s settle this: Was Hitler a vegetarian?

First of all, no.

If being a vegetarian means abstaining from meat without fail, then no. Don’t trust me, and don’t trust animal rights brochures. Trust the chef who fed him: “I learned this recipe when I worked as a chef, before World War II, in one of the large hotels in Hamburg, Germany,” writes Dione Lucas in her 1964 classic, Gourmet Cooking School Cookbook. “I do not mean to spoil your appetite for stuffed squab [pigeon], but you might be interested to know that it was a great favorite with Mr. Hitler, who dined at the hotel often.” Lest we think she meant a different Mr. Hitler, she adds, “Let us not hold that against a fine recipe, though.”

HitlerVeggie3.jpg

HilterVeggie2.jpg

I picked up a used copy of the cookbook (for a humble $4) to verify the quote, which has found its way into defensive vegetarian literature near and far. It is, indeed, legitimate. And one has to wonder why anyone would claim that Hitler, of all people, loved their cooking, unless he did. Other biographers have him eating sausages and liver on the regular, and some (such as historian Robert Payne) believe Hitler’s reputation as a vegetarian was a shrewd propaganda campaign to make him appear an ascetic.

But in 2013, that all fell apart. A 95-year-old German woman named Margot Woelk gave an interview to the Telegraph that year, claiming that she had been one of Hitler’s official food-testers. Horrifyingly, she was required to try each of his meals herself before serving it. If she died of poison, as the plan went, he wouldn’t have dinner that night.

“It was all vegetarian, the most delicious fresh things, from asparagus to peppers and peas, served with rice and salads,” she told the Telegraph. “It was all arranged on one plate, just as it was served to him. There was no meat and I do not remember any fish.”

Indeed, Nazi Germany put in place a number of animal protection laws, including famously banning vivisection, so this all makes sense. Even so, biographers such as Payne claim that Hitler was not devoted to the lifestyle, choosing to feast on meats when he so chose. But as Hal Herzog, PhD, points out in Psychology Today, that’s not so different from most Americans who call themselves vegetarian but give themselves the wiggle room to succumb to human temptation without giving up on their ideals (and their “vegetarian” moniker) altogether.

So, was Hitler a vegetarian? Sort of, off and on. He certainly advocated a vegetarian diet and lifestyle at certain points, but he by no means maintained the diet consistently. And when trusting people at their word, the last person you might want to trust is, well, Hitler.

Which brings us to the most important question: Why are we still talking about Hitler at the dinner table?

Humans are capable of grand and tragic displays of cognitive dissonance. Where Hitler may have ironically seen common ground between humans and animals, but failed to find compassion for his fellow human beings, many of us are guilty of the reverse.

In the end, it doesn’t matter whether Hitler was a vegetarian. But, if you really want to know, he wasn’t a very good one.

Pasted from...

What is the Muslim population in Sweden now? Rises over 50%? wtf?

Religion will die out over time. The way to remove religion is through educating, not acting like a f***ing idiot, see the idiot anon, not you for that Derek.

I tend to agree with regard to how Western societies are moving in terms of religion, and of course religious fundamentalism declining would be good, but right now the Western world is also engaging in a big experiment more generally regarding what we replace our religion with.

I don't see any evidence that the Muslim world is generally tending toward less religiosity; perhaps in fact their religiosity is intensifying (and this involves considerations of inter-Islam conflict as well in terms of Sunnis and Shiites).

So are we replacing Christianity as the majority religion with Islam, celebrity worship, and consumerism? Is that beneficial? What else are we replacing Western religion with that we aren't considering? I don't pretend to have solid answers here as to how things will go, but we can make educated and logical predictions. However, replacing one religion with a more extreme religion does not seem to have benefits for the future.

So yes, Sweden is only somewhat upwards of 6% Muslim today, and rising. But as I said, we're looking long-term here. Fertility rates factor in here, as Europeans are reproducing at lower and lower rates, so even beyond immigration, the population changes will be quite significant. For example, Pew Research indicates that by 2050, Sweden's Muslim population could grow to between 11.1 and 30.6%. I am sure that we can appreciate that this could even be a conservative estimate given the aging native population and the reproduction disparity among natives as compared to immigrants.

There are definitely a lot of practical concerns to consider.

There you go, he IDENTIFIED as vegetarian, same as our Mini Me Adolf.
We really dont know if you wolf down whole chickens but you portray yourself as a vegan
same as your role model.
Probably gave up meat and fish due to dealing with too many human mutations.:tears:

Our mini me and the Fuhrer are almost a perfect match.

I tend to agree with regard to how Western societies are moving in terms of religion, and of course religious fundamentalism declining would be good, but right now the Western world is also engaging in a big experiment more generally regarding what we replace our religion with.

I don't see any evidence that the Muslim world is generally tending toward less religiosity; perhaps in fact their religiosity is intensifying (and this involves considerations of inter-Islam conflict as well in terms of Sunnis and Shiites).

So are we replacing Christianity as the majority religion with Islam, celebrity worship, and consumerism? Is that beneficial? What else are we replacing Western religion with that we aren't considering? I don't pretend to have solid answers here as to how things will go, but we can make educated and logical predictions. However, replacing one religion with a more extreme religion does not seem to have benefits for the future.

So yes, Sweden is only somewhat upwards of 6% Muslim today, and rising. But as I said, we're looking long-term here. Fertility rates factor in here, as Europeans are reproducing at lower and lower rates, so even beyond immigration, the population changes will be quite significant. For example, Pew Research indicates that by 2050, Sweden's Muslim population could grow to between 11.1 and 30.6%. I am sure that we can appreciate that this could even be a conservative estimate given the aging native population and the reproduction disparity among natives as compared to immigrants.

There are definitely a lot of practical concerns to consider.

6% you say? You have an extremely vivid imagination, I'll give you that.

Among Muslim residents of Sweden, as of 2014, 110,000 are registered as member of, or regularly served by, a Muslim faith community.[1] Out of the roughly 500,000 Swedish residents with roots in countries and areas dominated by Muslims, approximately one third practice Islam to some extent.[2][1] Others are cultural Muslims, apostates or converts to other religions. Other sources set the figure at around 6% (almost 600,000) of the total Swedish population.[3]

Six percent according to Wiki, YMMV if you read crackpot left wing blogs which probably have it at 0.000000000000000000000001.
:crazy:

Among Muslim residents of Sweden, as of 2014, 110,000 are registered as member of, or regularly served by, a Muslim faith community.[1] Out of the roughly 500,000 Swedish residents with roots in countries and areas dominated by Muslims, approximately one third practice Islam to some extent.[2][1] Others are cultural Muslims, apostates or converts to other religions. Other sources set the figure at around 6% (almost 600,000) of the total Swedish population.[3]

Six percent according to Wiki, YMMV if you read crackpot left wing blogs which probably have it at 0.000000000000000000000001.
:crazy:

6% has to be said to be a conservative estimate, and yet that relatively small number has caused considerable unrest.

6% has to be said to be a conservative estimate, and yet that relatively small number has caused considerable unrest.

the fact is they cant deal with reality if reality conflicts with the hip vision they have of themselves.
if some Christian doesnt want to bake a gay cake they go ape shit, but if some Islamic nut offs a bunch of
gay peeps off a roof, they blame the Treaty of Versailles, anything but the Muslim perp.

There you go, he IDENTIFIED as vegetarian, .

Inferior mutant troll says what?

He was occasionally vegetarian. That isn't a vegetarian. You either are always a veg or you're not. For some periods he didn't eat meat. Some he did. That's not vegetarian and definitely not vegan. If you weren't such a blithering moron troll you'd "get it".

Don’t trust me, and don’t trust animal rights brochures. Trust the chef who fed him: “I learned this recipe when I worked as a chef, before World War II, in one of the large hotels in Hamburg, Germany,” writes Dione Lucas in her 1964 classic, Gourmet Cooking School Cookbook. “I do not mean to spoil your appetite for stuffed squab [pigeon], but you might be interested to know that it was a great favorite with Mr. Hitler, who dined at the hotel often.” Lest we think she meant a different Mr. Hitler, she adds, “Let us not hold that against a fine recipe, though.”

LOL
that was before he transitioned to vegan and went ape shit with the 'culling of inferior people from the gene pool'. Maybe it was not such a good idea to make that post.:crazy:
where have we heard this before> I KNOW by Mini Me Adolf posting right on this very thread.
The match is so perfect its mind blowing.:handpointup::handpointup: Right up there on the previous post.:family: Poor inferior Mutant people.:cry:

I tried to kill myself for the safety of humanity way back in 1989 and 1990 but failed and everyone is singing why why why in a Moz style voice that echoes out at the end of a song.

My name is Urban, be glad yours isn't.

Right up there on the previous post.:family: Poor inferior Mutant people.:cry:

Even though you are a piss taking, obnoxious troll too dumb to appreciate satire I will post a photo of how I TRULY feel. (I'm sure you will mock it and say more stupid shit but I post this for onlookers not you. Bye!)

24173825_10210488997209756_3336352432135494015_o.jpg

Probably got the vegan thing from the same place you got your bizarre frothing at the mouth KKK/Nazi inspired outbursts. From KKK/Nazi propaganda blogs and videos.:skull:
If your idol, Adolf, went Vegan only natural you went that way too. :hammer:

Probably got the vegan thing from the same place you got your bizarre frothing at the mouth KKK/Nazi inspired outbursts. From KKK/Nazi propaganda blogs and videos.:skull:
If your idol, Adolf, went Vegan only natural you went that way too. :hammer:

Psychological projection
From Wikipedia (your Bible)

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is habitually intolerant may constantly accuse other people of being intolerant. It incorporates blame shifting.

Stop projecting silly anon. You can't help yourself I know. You are obsessed with your hero and mancrush Adolf (who was never a true vegan) so you repeat yourself constantly like a meth addict with Tourette's. :crazy: You almost deserve pity. :tears:

Psychological projection
From Wikipedia (your Bible)

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. For example, a person who is habitually intolerant may constantly accuse other people of being intolerant. It incorporates blame shifting.

Stop projecting silly anon. You can't help yourself I know. You are obsessed with your hero and mancrush Adolf (who was never a true vegan) so you repeat yourself constantly like a meth addict with Tourette's. :crazy: You almost deserve pity. :tears:

This'll be him except Moz Solo
c9f80ae0648ba4563bec53ead789e98f--facebook-memes.jpg

LOL
Ah the Mini Me Fuhrer and his sidekick, Charlie the Tuna.
sorrycharlie.jpg

Mini Me Fuhrer Adolf, you only posted about half a dozen times that you will not post again yet here we are again.
If you and Charlie the Tuna hate humanity why not move to the amazon jungle and start a community of pure aryan peeps like some of your fellow cryptos did back in the day? Early rising, 'vegan diet', calisthenics at 4 am, that sort of thing the Nazis were known for.
Then readings at noon with Charlie the Fat Tuna. He will read from his 'books' lol (stuff from KKK/Nazi blogs.)

I put the entire Mini Me Fuhrer post about culling the gene pool into google just to check what would come up and BOOM the first bunch of articles are about "Eugenics":

the modern history of eugenicsbegan in the early 20th century when a popular eugenics movement emerged in the United Kingdom[8] and spread to many countries including the United States, Canada[9] and most European countries. In this period, eugenic ideas were espoused across the political spectrum. Consequently, many countries adopted eugenic policies with the intent to improve the quality of their populations' genetic stock. Such programs included both "positive" measures, such as encouraging individuals deemed particularly "fit" to reproduce, and "negative" measures such as marriage prohibitions and forced sterilization of people deemed unfit for reproduction. People deemed unfit to reproduce often included people with mental or physical disabilities, people who scored in the low ranges of different IQ tests, criminals and deviants, and members of disfavored minority groups. The eugenics movement became negatively associated with Nazi Germany and the Holocaust when many of the defendantsat the Nuremberg trials attempted to justify their human rights abuses by claiming there was little difference between the Nazi eugenics programs and the U.S. eugenics programs.[10] In the decades following World War II, with the institution of human rights, many countries gradually began to abandon eugenics policies, although some Western countries, among them the United States, continued to carry out forced sterilizations.

Holy FLOCK!!! it started in the UK (that explains peeps like Charlie the Tuna and UnkleSkinny but was perfected in Nazi Germany!!) Many sensible peeps turned their back on this despicable ideology only for it to be revived here on this forum! Everybody who is not a member of the superior aryan peeps has to be "culled", and peeps, you aint getting culled to the pub, but to the exit......the black curtains.
:tears::tears::tears:

"Positive" for them not so positive for you.:mad:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom