Morrissey in 1979? - @nb1972 / Twitter

Question Is This Actually Morrissey?

Came across this on Twitter today. It's supposed to be a pic of a young Morrissey. What do you think?

FA_xH80UUAs2-AG

UPDATE Oct. 7:

Posted by Neil Barker in the comments:

Hi everyone. Glad you're all enjoying the photos!

The blonde woman is my auntie Susan (she didn't go out with Billy Duffy) and the other people are Carol (neither her nor Susan went out with Morrissey or Billy Duffy) and Carol's then boyfriend Mike.

It is 100% Morrissey though I agree that the first photo looks nothing like him.

Last edited by a moderator:
How strange is this place of 'M fans' answer that guy Barker that I don't even know who he is as if he had done a feat by publishing those photos! In addition, some who answer him call crazy those who question the veracity of the photos. I clarify that I am not crazy and that I do not know with what purpose that man I publish this, maybe Vegan can explain vegan to me what wave
To quote Morrissey from 'Beethoven Was Deaf'....'uhhhhh, what?'

That’s a relief.
How strange attacking me again!!!!,I really don't understand how fun it is to see Morrissey, (if it's Morri) with his lips painted !!!! what is the novelty?is like a mockery, aha see it was painted then if it is... I can't find the attraction of those photos and what I do find is aggression....... and morbid...

That's like looking at Painted Moz then!!!! is.... Whether you are gay, bisexual or straight is not important, let Moz make his sex life what he wants. Moz never said that I am gay, or anything, although for some it is obvious that he is gay, he did not position himself in some sexual branch ... but the morbid can more... So those photos, what matters is the type of person, not sexual tastes or not?

How strange attacking me again!!!!,I really don't understand how fun it is to see Morrissey, (if it's Morri) with his lips painted !!!! what is the novelty?is like a mockery, aha see it was painted then if it is... I can't find the attraction of those photos and what I do find is aggression....... and morbid...
You're going to lose your shit when you discover the New York Dolls

You're going to lose your shit when you discover the New York Dolls
Look Uncleskinny I tell you that I am no longer surprised by any .Moz can run naked with needle cleats down the 5th avenue and for me it will continue to be my special singer, the one who most reaches me the one who transmits the most, the best in the world, because I love him....

Hi i can ask you why you posted that photo?
Jeez. Stop being his white knight. Have you considered it might be interesting to the vast majority of posters here, excepting, of course, those who see themselves as some sort of deluded defender, shielding all manner of fret-inducing content

Hi i can ask you why you posted that photo?
Well I didn't post them on here, someone else did, but I posted them on Facebook and Twitter as I thought that people would find them interesting and also I was excited to finally get hold of the photos are all these years.

Delete your account.
This is what happens when certain individuals attempt to be “edgy”, only to reveal who they truly are, @Verso. So very pitiful, so totally them all over. And if it’s Morrissey sporting lipstick, so what?

Last edited:
Glad to see you aren’t offended, Neil. It goes with the territory, as I see you’re discovering. 😘✌🏿✨

Last edited:
It's not too late for Morrissey to go back to this look. Let's hope he gets the lippy out next tour. :thumb:
He sported mascara in the ‘I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris’ vid around 2009.

Last edited:
Why some users seem offended by the photo?
I don't see anything weird about it , it's very cute and interesting.
Morrissey was into the punk scene so

It’s already been reported on this site, a long time ago, that Morrissey had been spotted out in Manchester with a black girl, and that they seemed to be a couple. So I suspect that this may be some photographic documentation of that period?

Just re read the Twitter poster. I read it wrong first time. Oh well.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom