Morrissey in 1979? - @nb1972 / Twitter

Question Is This Actually Morrissey?

Came across this on Twitter today. It's supposed to be a pic of a young Morrissey. What do you think?

FA_xH80UUAs2-AG

UPDATE Oct. 7:

Posted by Neil Barker in the comments:

Hi everyone. Glad you're all enjoying the photos!

The blonde woman is my auntie Susan (she didn't go out with Billy Duffy) and the other people are Carol (neither her nor Susan went out with Morrissey or Billy Duffy) and Carol's then boyfriend Mike.

It is 100% Morrissey though I agree that the first photo looks nothing like him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t think it’s Phil, not convinced it’s Morrissey either.
Do you not have eyes?
That photo is altered, the two are dressed the same.but the one who looks down has the face 10 cm longer.... And if it were Moz what a problem would be !?? Moz already has a photo with his eyes and lips painted. Poor Mozuchis want to bother you always!! Leave it alone
What are you babbling on about you lunatic? Nothing has been altered, or changed 🤦🏻‍♂️

Thanks to Neil for these photos. In 79' I had blue lip gloss and a powerful blow dryer myself. I doubt Mozz is pleased with that shot though. He wasn't eating enough.

LOL, This is the biggest wind up ever.This photo was taken at a 70's disco a few years ago in a pub in Stretford called Te Ugly Duckling.The "Morrissey" you see here is actually called Fred Jacobs! What a load of douhnuts you are if you think this is Morrissey!

LOL, This is the biggest wind up ever.This photo was taken at a 70's disco a few years ago in a pub in Stretford called Te Ugly Duckling.The "Morrissey" you see here is actually called Fred Jacobs! What a load of douhnuts you are if you think this is Morrissey!
Funny :ROFLMAO:

Ha ha!
Ya "Aunt" shoulda used her crystal ball to find
the picture quicker.
Don't know why you're putting "aunt" in inverted commas. Susan is my late Mum's youngest sister so I'd say that makes her my aunt/auntie. Also I did see these photos in the '80s and '90s but sadly we didn't have the internet then.

Hi Neil again thanks for sharing the photo, are there any more stories you could share that your aunt has told you about her friendship with Morrissey?
Hello again. I don't know much else to be honest, just that he went to their parties and I used to tell the other (mostly disinterested) kids at school about it in 1983/84. I could ask Richard Kedzior if he has more info - he was a good friend of Morrissey's around 1979/80.

No basic diligence by anyone before believing things?
How about 'Neil' anon on here tweets a simple 'hello' on their Twitter after they've read this so people at least know they are engaging with the same person.
Makes no odds to myself, but thought it would be something someone might ask?
Regards,
FWD.

No basic diligence by anyone before believing things?
How about 'Neil' anon on here tweets a simple 'hello' on their Twitter after they've read this so people at least know they are engaging with the same person.
Makes no odds to myself, but thought it would be something someone might ask?
Regards,
FWD.
I'm not "Anon" though.

Hello again. I don't know much else to be honest, just that he went to their parties and I used to tell the other (mostly disinterested) kids at school about it in 1983/84.

I could ask Richard Kedzior if he has more info - he was a good friend of Morrissey's around 1979/80.

That would be great! I’m sure we’d all like to hear any stories Richard would share with you. Thanks again :thumb:

I'm not "Anon" though.
On here, you are.
Anyone can choose that name and post using the anonymous post mechanism you used to post the above.
FWD.

On here, you are.
Anyone can choose that name and post using the anonymous post mechanism you used to post this.
FWD.
Ah, sorry I thought you meant I was the "Anonymous" who started this thread! What do you want me to do then? Say "hello" on Twitter? :D

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom