Morrissey in Brazil

Re: booooooooo

I'm new here...

And I thought this forum was to fans talk about Morrissey's shows and life.. not to scold people or countries!!! People who says that Brazil is just a Jungle, is stupid and prejudiced!!!

If you don't like, don't come!! We don't need this kind of people here!!!

And please, let's talk about constructive things!!!

*Sorry about the grammar, but I'm brazilian, and I don't have obligation to be fluent in english...

I'm new here...

And I thought this forum was to fans talk about Morrissey's shows and life.. not to scold people or countries!!! People who says that Brazil is just a Jungle, is stupid and prejudiced!!!

If you don't like, don't come!! We don't need this kind of people here!!!

And please, let's talk about constructive things!!!

*Sorry about the grammar, but I'm brazilian, and I don't have obligation to be fluent in english...

Hi. From what I could understand, they're only attacking each other on this thread... not Brazil in particular. Don't worry, there's a lot of talk about Morrissey here too. Just try to ignore the negativity and the personal attacks. Seja bem-vinda! :)

Hi. From what I could understand, they're only attacking each other on this thread... not Brazil in particular. Don't worry, there's a lot of talk about Morrissey here too. Just try to ignore the negativity and the personal attacks. Seja bem-vinda! :)

But it all started 'cos someone attacked Brazil on this THREAD

Britain has been deposed by Brazil as the sixth largest economy in the world, latest figures show.
In a dramatic illustration of changing global economic fortunes, the UK has fallen behind a South American nation for the first time.
The figures, from the Centre for Economic and Business Research’s annual world economic league table, show Britain is now the seventh richest country in the world.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...South-American-nation-time.html#ixzz1kWCniGm8

Last edited by a moderator:

So do I!! it's a pity Brazil be known by this...

Surely as we know some culture as it main aspects - or even well-known - other countries recognize us by what they are able to think/assimilate.
Either way we/they're wrong because all cultures are more than few aspects.

Are all Scotish like this guy?
69911859_1-Imagens-de-kilt-escoces-onde-posso-COMPRAR-urgente.jpg

And in Germany.. everyone wears this way?
censoimagensdobrasil_f_001.jpg

Of course not.... It's just a a part of their beautiful culture.

Aw poor you! You have no idea what that means, do you??! So cute LOL :D :D :D

Maybe you should google it, or an alta vista search would help you realize what I'm talking about :D

Sometimes I'd rather not understand some things and play like a fool, because only acting this way I can believe that some people are able to be so stupid.

Aw poor you! You have no idea what that means, do you??! So cute LOL :D :D :D

Maybe you should google it, or an alta vista search would help you realize what I'm talking about :D

Hilarious! Let's make fun of someone because they're not as familiar with the English language as you are! Oh, my sides!

P.

Hilarious! Let's make fun of someone because they're not as familiar with the English language as you are! Oh, my sides!

P.

True enough, not so nice, preventable somewhat though perhaps if Raphael Lambach & co had kindly corrected our misperceptions, which however of course they don't have to do.

A few months ago I saw an amazing singer in Dublin at an event hosted by the Brazilian embassy: Naomy Scholling, presenting an exquisite medley of the country's music spanning the past century - http://naomyscholling.blogspot.com/

Also new species have recently been found in surrounding areas to great excitement in the world of naturalists - http://www.dawn.com/2012/01/27/suriname-forest-reveals-46-new-species.html

How I'd like to go there! I hope those attending the concerts will be thrilled and report later. : )

I think Rafa just needs to pay more attention when his girlfriend is watching beauty shows on the telly. :p

It was just a misunderstanding. No need to ruin the thread because of this. Let's move on.

True enough, not so nice, preventable somewhat though perhaps if Raphael Lambach & co had kindly corrected our misperceptions, which however of course they don't have to do.

A few months ago I saw an amazing singer in Dublin at an event hosted by the Brazilian embassy: Naomy Scholling, presenting an exquisite medley of the country's music spanning the past century - http://naomyscholling.blogspot.com/

Also new species have recently been found in surrounding areas to great excitement in the world of naturalists - http://www.dawn.com/2012/01/27/suriname-forest-reveals-46-new-species.html

How I'd like to go there! I hope those attending the concerts will be thrilled and report later. : )

goinghome, do you EVER just lose your shit and start punching things and throw all reason and calmness out the window? :p Because I've never seen you not collected.

goinghome, do you EVER just lose your shit and start punching things and throw all reason and calmness out the window? :p Because I've never seen you not collected.
:lbf: Thank you for the permission! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
brasil brazil sao paulo
Back
Top Bottom