Morrissey in Brazil

I'll correspond if I go!

You will correspond about your thousand dollar Brazillian wax and massage and shopping trip before the show. We don't wanna hear about your bald puss, we wanna hear about the show!

Who pays a thousand dollars for a Brazillian wax? I'd rather not have it look like a jungle as I'm sure yours does.

Carpet match the drapes dear? That blonde curly mop of your go allll the way downtown? LOL

Who pays a thousand dollars for a Brazillian wax? I'd rather not have it look like a jungle as I'm sure yours does.

Carpet match the drapes dear? That blonde curly mop of your go allll the way downtown? LOL

I think you don't know Brazil...
You're not welcome here.

Excuse me? My passport and bank account say otherwise. Also, who are you? Nice quote about language murderers LOL!!!

I even know the promoter.

I've pointed out the irony of the murdering language quote before, I think. Subtle hints are lost on some people.
It's a shame you have been forbidden to enter Brazil, it really is. But you're not missing much - what do they have there? Ever-decreasing rainforests, nuts and beauty therapists ripping peoples' genitals to shreds? You can get all that (and more) at one of my special soirees.

Couple of years ago I had an excellent time in Sao Paolo and Sao Jose Dos Campos. Blazing hot. Currency has transparent bits in the bank notes. In fact, if I got the chance, I'd be back like a shot. Saw a great covers band in an Irish bar in Sao Paolo. The first three songs they played were "Vogue" by Madonna, "Cities In Dust" by Siouxsie And The Banshees, and "Don't Talk Just Kiss" by Right Said Fred. What a band.

P.

Couple of years ago I had an excellent time in Sao Paolo and Sao Jose Dos Campos. Blazing hot. Currency has transparent bits in the bank notes. In fact, if I got the chance, I'd be back like a shot. Saw a great covers band in an Irish bar in Sao Paolo. The first three songs they played were "Vogue" by Madonna, "Cities In Dust" by Siouxsie And The Banshees, and "Don't Talk Just Kiss" by Right Said Fred. What a band.

P.

Closer to home, you can get plastic £5 notes in Ireland with transparent bits in them too (best picture I could find):
Northern+5+pound+2000..jpg

P.

reais.jpg

I've pointed out the irony of the murdering language quote before, I think. Subtle hints are lost on some people.
It's a shame you have been forbidden to enter Brazil, it really is. But you're not missing much - what do they have there? Ever-decreasing rainforests, nuts and beauty therapists ripping peoples' genitals to shreds? You can get all that (and more) at one of my special soirees.

You're stupid, bro. Where are u from?

Tags
brasil brazil sao paulo
Back
Top Bottom