Morrissey in Rome with the band recording new album?

Reckon is studio time really cheap in Rome? Lets get the band together and do the album cheap while Nancy is shopping all day. Reckon why is Uncle Steve sitting in the back table just reading a menu? Raiders suck!

Reckon is studio time really cheap in Rome? Lets get the band together and do the album cheap while Nancy is shopping all day. Reckon why is Uncle Steve sitting in the back table just reading a menu? Raiders suck!
Reckon you posting is like, better than the the DOG'S MARACAS!! Times infinity! I am going dance on the table to Edge of Seventeen in tap shoes to celebrate. Hope I don't knock my drinks over.

I also hope Uncle Steve can read Italiano.

Garcon?! Fax AztecCamera a Rosetta Stone in Italiano on CD-rom, PRONTO-like!

I reckon everyone around here could use a refresher on how to say dog's maracas in Italiano!

CIAO

Does Jesse smoke? I'm surprised Moz allows that. I remember someone throwing an unlit cigarette to Moz during Our Frank in Dublin 1991 and Moz threw it back with a grimace.

Yes , he smokes American spirit organic and they're rather mild . Jesse has a special place in Moz heart :p

Despite just being in Portugal and being due in the UK for a Polecats gig...
Boz just posted:
View attachment 41692
I believe this is the Spanish steps in...
Rome.
The misinformation abounds, but if this ties in with the previous band photo... possibly very positive news.
Regards,
FWD.
Boz Boorer posted this photo on my timeline on Facebook.

Well, looks like the "It's on" comment has some context now. Good news, but we probably won't hear anything until late this year/early next year.

Yes , he smokes American spirit organic and they're rather mild . Jesse has a special place in Moz heart :p

Word on the street is that you are a collector of celebrity cigarette butts... your prize butt is one that was smoked by Ingrid Bergman!, one of your great great grandfathers found it while sweeping up the floor of the Casablanca set in 1941. Say it's true! ;)

Does Jesse smoke? I'm surprised Moz allows that. I remember someone throwing an unlit cigarette to Moz during Our Frank in Dublin 1991 and Moz threw it back with a grimace.

Brilliant post, I love the line " I'm surprised Steve allows that. "
Just goes to prove how it's all turned out doesn't it ? :rolleyes:

The cult leader dictating
How they dress
What they drink
If they smoke
What cheese they eat etc etc.

FFS ! :head-smack:

Look in the mirror Bots, you've been radicalised and you can't see it.
He was good in his time but it's over now. It's time to spend your £$€ elsewhere, Steve has been stealing a living for the last several years stinking out various venues performing the same old bastardised Martin the muppet renditions of age old songs.

Stubborn Steve is done for !
It is my opinion that his next solo output will be his last and fingers crossed The Smiths NEVER reform at his request and he dies in the same motorway pile up that he wished on Rogan.
There is no place in the Rock n Roll hall of fame/history for the likes of Fakin Steven Tosserrey CrankFraud.

Anyone but Fakin Steven ! ( AKA CrankFraud )

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Word on the street is that you are a collector of celebrity cigarette butts... your prize butt is one that was smoked by Ingrid Bergman!, one of your great great grandfathers found it while sweeping up the floor of the Casablanca set in 1941. Say it's true! ;)

This is completely accurate , you caught me I admit it :cool:

Well, I hope it's sooner than that :)

no, you're probably right. Maybe wishful thinking on my part, but a new single and tour by Aug/Sept followed by an album.

you heard it here first, folks! no problem. :thumb:

no, you're probably right. Maybe wishful thinking on my part, but a new single and tour by Aug/Sept followed by an album.

you heard it here first, folks! no problem. :thumb:
:love::love: But you know what I really wish this site had? The dancing showgirls with bunny ears emoji. Like this :dancers:. Only A LOT BETTER.

But anyway, together we can make these showgirls and their bunny ears 'n' highkicks do for right now. :dancers: :dancers: :dancers:

Does he know you post here as well? I presumed he'd automatically block anyone associated with this place, for fear of offending His Lordship.

Of course he does.
And His Lordship knows too.
As His Lordship knows his deciples as good too.
And they are here.
Always good to build up some tension and expectations.
He is a good entertainer.
He knows the score.

hope he does five or six extra tracks like he did for world piece,hoping one of them is rose garden,that was fantastic live and for me would be like arthounds was to the last album.as for jesse puffing moz probably doesn't care as long as he can play,its hardly heroin.
lastly I remember the song names came out when the last album was being recorded so hope the same thing happens here.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom