Morrissey in Rome with the band recording new album?

Can't wait for the new album - TORMENTOR OF THE RINGLEADERS

Brilliant post, I love the line " I'm surprised Steve allows that. "
Just goes to prove how it's all turned out doesn't it ? :rolleyes:

The cult leader dictating
How they dress
What they drink
If they smoke
What cheese they eat etc etc.

FFS ! :head-smack:

Look in the mirror Bots, you've been radicalised and you can't see it.
He was good in his time but it's over now. It's time to spend your £$€ elsewhere, Steve has been stealing a living for the last several years stinking out various venues performing the same old bastardised Martin the muppet renditions of age old songs.

Stubborn Steve is done for !
It is my opinion that his next solo output will be his last and fingers crossed The Smiths NEVER reform at his request and he dies in the same motorway pile up that he wished on Rogan.
There is no place in the Rock n Roll hall of fame/history for the likes of Fakin Steven Tosserrey CrankFraud.

Anyone but Fakin Steven ! ( AKA CrankFraud )

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

In these dark days, it is good to know that we can still rely upon Benjaminge to be a total and utter twat.

I think he1's recording something new.
Recollecting his clues: "re birth day", "trojan records logo", "Moz pic It's on".. all the band in Rome.

:love::love: But you know what I really wish this site had? The dancing showgirls with bunny ears emoji. Like this :dancers:. Only A LOT BETTER.

But anyway, together we can make these showgirls and their bunny ears 'n' highkicks do for right now. :dancers: :dancers: :dancers:
Wasn't it 'a scanty bit of a thing'???

Does Jesse smoke? I'm surprised Moz allows that. I remember someone throwing an unlit cigarette to Moz during Our Frank in Dublin 1991 and Moz threw it back with a grimace.
Morrissey Brasil Natal2 (2).jpg

That was him storing/unpacking his tour equipment in a studio in the UK.
Regards,
FWD.
I don't see where that theory has been confirmed on the FB thread. It's certainly possible, but no more likely than the gear being shipped to Rome for recording.

I don't see where that theory has been confirmed on the FB thread. It's certainly possible, but no more likely than the gear being shipped to Rome for recording.
I believe this information was already posted, but this picture:
20170607_145249.png

is located here:
20170607_145551.png

Which is a UK studio.
Where it may go thereafter is a different story :)
Regards,
FWD.

at first I thought those shacks were the recording studio ! where the hell are they recording I thought, probably chickens on the mixing board ! :lbf:

I am so into this song, you don't even know. I would put on a one-girl cabaret act with this as my soundtrack.

Me and the chicken would be GOING PLACES.

Well that is - me, the chicken, and my maracas. You know how these things go!

I am so into this song, you don't even know. I would put on a one-girl cabaret act with this as my soundtrack.

Me and the chicken would be GOING PLACES.

Well that is - me, the chicken, and my maracas. You know how these things go!

:lbf:you're too much for this site! which is exactly what it needs ! stick around.. with your dancing chicken, maracas, and cockatoos.. too !

Does Jesse smoke? I'm surprised Moz allows that. I remember someone throwing an unlit cigarette to Moz during Our Frank in Dublin 1991 and Moz threw it back with a grimace.

Johnny Marr was a smoker during the Smiths so this is a strange question.

Back
Top Bottom