Morrissey in todays Telegraph

It's not a new news however it was cited on Front Row days ago. And this article is horrible. I don't know why it was necessary to be published... I cannot see point to do it...

"The outspoken vegan voiced his unease that the Prime Minister is a fan of his former band during an interview with BBC Radio 4's Front Row programme.

Vegetarian Morrissey said it was a ''moral issue'' because Mr Cameron had hunted stag in the past."
:rolleyes:

"The outspoken vegan voiced his unease that the Prime Minister is a fan of his former band during an interview with BBC Radio 4's Front Row programme.

Vegetarian Morrissey said it was a ''moral issue'' because Mr Cameron had hunted stag in the past."
:rolleyes:

Did you understand why I said this article is horible and badly written?

"Killing a stag is like killing a child. What's the difference?''

Oh dear. He does say some really stupid things.

"Killing a stag is like killing a child. What's the difference?''

Oh dear. He does say some really stupid things.

I would agree with you on the "Chinese-subspecies" controversy, but this, I feel, is more passionate than stupid. Unless you meant in terms of saying things that could cause more controversy. But I suppose he'll speak his mind regardless.

I would agree with you on the "Chinese-subspecies" controversy, but this, I feel, is more passionate than stupid. Unless you meant in terms of saying things that could cause more controversy. But I suppose he'll speak his mind regardless.

Perhaps I should have added crass and inane too .

Back
Top Bottom