Morrissey inspired "Doctor Who" comic cover

From Titan Comics press:

I'm thrilled to share with you a stunning Morrissey inspired cover for Titan's Doctor Who comic - DOCTOR WHO: THE TENTH DOCTOR #2.6.

Cover artist Simon Myers has already found inspiration with Doctor Who cover variants from the likes of Blondie and David Bowie, but this time sets his sights on the much-loved Morrissey from The Smiths.

The cover sees the Tenth Doctor as played by David Tennant in front of the iconic Salford Lads' Club, which The Smiths posed in front of the building for the inside cover of their album The Queen Is Dead.

This special variant cover for DOCTOR WHO: THE TENTH DOCTOR #2.6 is exclusively available from comic store AOD Collectables from February 3, 2016.

To contact the store visit:
https://www.facebook.com/AOD-Collectables-124355280924450/

Below is information about the issue:

DOCTOR WHO: THE TENTH DOCTOR #2.6
Writer: Nick Abadzis
Artist: Elena Casagrande
Publisher: Titan Comics
Page Count: 32pp
Price: $3.99
On Sale Date: February 3, 2016

The Doctor and Gabby are still caught between two factions as modern humanity is born. Neanderthals and Cro Magnons clash, and their actions will shape the direction taken by humankind in the millennia to come! Plus: Cindy discovers an alarming secret back in NYC... and in deep space, Anubis grows impatient!

dr_who_comic.jpg

You are so hilarious! First off, you are as anonymous as I am. Unless, of course, you look plastic and your name is Acton. In which case, good look finding that elusive mate.

It isn't at the discretion of the writer, at all. Do you know why? Because it's wrong, petal. It's not correct, my dear. W r o n g .

If it was at the writer's discretion, you'd have all sorts of nonsense allowed. It's written: the 80s. Or in your world do you write "the eighty's"? Or "the eightie's"? You do, don't you? Ouch! Writer's discretion, again? I've got more bad news...

Now. Isn't it nice to have learned something?

Take your tablets. Hopefully they will help. You obviously know nothing about what anonymous means either. Your stupid comments can not be traced back to a username so you are free to clog up this site with incorrect and meaningless drivel. Unfortunately I have had to lower myself to your level in order to respond. But the main thing is that you are happy nit picking people and making a spastic out of yourself.

"Tablets" Obviously you are from a backwards animal murdering country full of simpletons Morrissey refuses to tour. Anonymous-

Is that something they do regularly (in regards to the David Tennant video) on show Blackpool ? I never heard of the show and this "music video" actually quite good . Kept me laughing ! Thanks for posting Mark, just Mark .

Take your tablets. Hopefully they will help. You obviously know nothing about what anonymous means either. Your stupid comments can not be traced back to a username so you are free to clog up this site with incorrect and meaningless drivel. Unfortunately I have had to lower myself to your level in order to respond. But the main thing is that you are happy nit picking people and making a spastic out of yourself.

Says the person who wrote "80's".

Get a grip, man. Or don't. It is very funny to see you flip out due to frustration at yourself!!! :)

It's not Blackpool..it's Blackpoo. Is anyone from Blackpoo? Liam Ian Gallagher Brown says "Blackpoo"

Is that show on PBS like Doc Martin and Moone Boy? I swear sometimes I think Morrissey is watching Doc Martin when I am 4fooking some bimbo I met in Hollywood out on my deck at night and they have the curtains open in the Family Room, but I think it's just him and lil' Sammy watching Thomas and Friends. Anonymous-

Last edited:
It's not Blackpool..it's Blackpoo. Is anyone from Blackpoo? Liam Ian Gallagher Brown says "Blackpoo"

Is that show on PBS like Doc Martin and Moone Boy? I swear sometimes I think Morrissey is watching Doc Martin when I am 4fooking some bimbo I met in Hollywood out on my deck at night and they have the curtains open in the Family Room, but I think it's just him and lil' Sammy watching Thomas and Friends. Anonymous-

I won't be surprised if Mr. M watched PBS. I think it's the best channel on the telly. I, myself, am an addict to public TV. It's takes a certain IQ to be able to watch it.

As I stare out over the Pacific sipping my coffee and eating scones (English food) I started thinking why you British people are on a board about Morrissey. I know that half are just here to make fun of him or are trying to hold on to that false fantasy that Morrissey has sex with men. I don't know why I started or are even wasting my time thinking about this. All Morrissey does is constantly talk shit about the "royal family" and England and you people still love him. He didn't stop touring "the UK" because he "couldn't get a record deal". He stopped touring "the UK" because he HATES the UK and is sick of 60 year old men clambering over each other trying to shake his hand with their fat blood sausage fingers. Now, I know it's "cool" and it sells tickets when touring outside of the USA to have songs like "America is not the World" and have a line in a song "if the USA doesn't bomb you" but people in the USA don't think of Obama and George Bush as gods and drool over their off spring. Anonymous-

As I stare out over the Pacific sipping my coffee and eating scones (English food) I started thinking why you British people are on a board about Morrissey. I know that half are just here to make fun of him or are trying to hold on to that false fantasy that Morrissey has sex with men. I don't know why I started or are even wasting my time thinking about this. All Morrissey does is constantly talk shit about the "royal family" and England and you people still love him. He didn't stop touring "the UK" because he "couldn't get a record deal". He stopped touring "the UK" because he HATES the UK and is sick of 60 year old men clambering over each other trying to shake his hand with their fat blood sausage fingers. Now, I know it's "cool" and it sells tickets when touring outside of the USA to have songs like "America is not the World" and have a line in a song "if the USA doesn't bomb you" but people in the USA don't think of Obama and George Bush as gods and drool over their off spring. Anonymous-
You sound incredibly bitter that Morrissey isn't American.. have you not got any Americans to obsess over so you don't go completely insane?

Slagging off Morrissey.... POT/KEETLE...look that up in the American/English Dictionary,could you kindly decipher your pearly words of wisdom to us mere mortals into the "QUEENS' ENGLISH" lol

Oh dear someone has got their knickers in a twist ,huffing and puffing from every orifice

As I stare out over the Pacific sipping my coffee and eating scones (English food) I started thinking why you British people are on a board about Morrissey. I know that half are just here to make fun of him or are trying to hold on to that false fantasy that Morrissey has sex with men.

False fantasy? Yeah lots of heterosexual men obsess over homosexual imagery just like Moz. I can't think of one at the moment...not that there is anything wrong with it I screamed while sitting on another man's lap looking into the Dead Sea and eating a rather large and creamy ice cream.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom