Morrissey interview at UOL (Brazil)

"But there is something about the slaughter of these seals that exceeds all bounds of sanity" All though i agree i just can't rid of the niggle that he is selective, does Bullfighting and Cockfighting with razor blades in Mexico not exceed all bounds of sanity?

"But there is something about the slaughter of these seals that exceeds all bounds of sanity" All though i agree i just can't rid of the niggle that he is selective, does Bullfighting and Cockfighting with razor blades in Mexico not exceed all bounds of sanity?

Yes, I have to agree. Makes me wonder what is the real reason behind his boycotting Canada. Here is my opinion. It' about the audience. He has a lot of fans in Mexico, who are passionate, outspoken people. The Canadian mentality is not so much to his liking. Unless you are some country or aging classic rock star, you are not going to get the ovation you are looking for. The Canadians are known for their reserved, conservative, modest mentality. There are certain groups/artists that won't come to Canada because of this reason. I've been to many concerts in Canada and the atmosphere is quite sterile if not down right boring.

The reason he boycotts Canada is because PETA called for a boycott on Canada.

Yes, I have to agree. Makes me wonder what is the real reason behind his boycotting Canada. Here is my opinion. It' about the audience. He has a lot of fans in Mexico, who are passionate, outspoken people. The Canadian mentality is not so much to his liking. Unless you are some country or aging classic rock star, you are not going to get the ovation you are looking for. The Canadians are known for their reserved, conservative, modest mentality. There are certain groups/artists that won't come to Canada because of this reason. I've been to many concerts in Canada and the atmosphere is quite sterile if not down right boring.

Oh i know why, that is why i mentioned it. He is just too scared to upset certain places such as Mexico, I just think if he is going to target particular countries whilst fighting for animals he shouldn't act so selective.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom