Morrissey interview in athinorama.gr (Greek)

So, he doesn't eat eggs but allows them to be used in the menu at the o2? And I have every idea that he still eats dairy as he allowed 'cheese goujons' to be on the same O2 'animal rights' menu. Meat and Cheese cause equal suffering, in fact cheese probably causes MORE suffering:

Milk Of Human Kindness Denied To Dairy Cows

"Gary Francione, Distinguished Professor of Law at Rutgers, has famously said, “There is probably more suffering in a glass of milk than a pound of steak.”"

"The vast majority of the nation’s cheap hamburger meat comes from the bodies of these “spent” dairy cows."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesmcwilliams/2013/10/25/milk-of-human-kindness-denied-to-dairy-cows/

Please explain to me why I should accept that banning meat from the menu whilst keeping 'cheese goujons' is any sort of progress. It isn't, other than to pander to Morrissey's OCD meat phobia. Pure nonsense on stilts.

best
BB

Last edited:
another very admirable cancellation in Athens today.

You know what seems like a character trait of someone "unstable"? Loving everything and anything one person does like they're a god that can do no wrong. Morrissey is a human f***ing being -- and he can be ridiculous and hypocritical like the next person. Stop your damn Moz worship, it makes YOU sound unstable. What in the world is wrong with someone calling out Morrissey's hypocrisy re: animal cruetly, when he does in fact show a video that incorporates the cruelty related to the milk and egg industry but then allows cheese to be sold at the venue and he himself does in fact eat f***ing cheese. I'm so sorry to burst your Morrissey bubble BUT HE DOES IN FACT EAT CHEESE -- thought that may need to be mentioned again. But you don't want to accept that because accepting that is also accepting that your god is flawed... because guess what? HE IS.

You know what seems like a character trait of someone "unstable"? Loving everything and anything one person does like they're a god that can do no wrong. Morrissey is a human f***ing being -- and he can be ridiculous and hypocritical like the next person. Stop your damn Moz worship, it makes YOU sound unstable. What in the world is wrong with someone calling out Morrissey's hypocrisy re: animal cruetly, when he does in fact show a video that incorporates the cruelty related to the milk and egg industry but then allows cheese to be sold at the venue and he himself does in fact eat f***ing cheese. I'm so sorry to burst your Morrissey bubble BUT HE DOES IN FACT EAT CHEESE -- thought that may need to be mentioned again. But you don't want to accept that because accepting that is also accepting that your god is flawed... because guess what? HE IS.

You quoted the wrong post, but I believe you were trying to reply to my post. Anyway, the logic in your post is really strange.

You'd think that realizing that Morrissey is a human being would mean that one understands that he isn't perfect, and has the ability to forgive him for minor mistakes for that exact reason.

I don't think that Morrissey is a god. He's very imperfect. I think that my thinking is a lot more sensible than his. I also think that it's complete waste of time to spend one's life criticizing pop singers one doesn't like.

"Loving everything and anything one person does like they're a god that can do no wrong." "Stop your damn Moz worship."

I have no idea what these sentences have to do with anything I said. :straightface:

you know what seems like a character trait of someone "unstable"? Loving everything and anything one person does like they're a god that can do no wrong. Morrissey is a human f***ing being -- and he can be ridiculous and hypocritical like the next person. Stop your damn moz worship, it makes you sound unstable. what in the world is wrong with someone calling out morrissey's hypocrisy re: Animal cruetly, when he does in fact show a video that incorporates the cruelty related to the milk and egg industry but then allows cheese to be sold at the venue and he himself does in fact eat f***ing cheese. I'm so sorry to burst your morrissey bubble but he does in fact eat cheese -- thought that may need to be mentioned again. but you don't want to accept that because accepting that is also accepting that your god is flawed... Because guess what? He is.

^this!

You quoted the wrong post, but I believe you were trying to reply to my post. Anyway, the logic in your post is really strange.

You'd think that realizing that Morrissey is a human being would mean that one understands that he isn't perfect, and has the ability to forgive him for minor mistakes for that exact reason.

I don't think that Morrissey is a god. He's very imperfect. I think that my thinking is a lot more sensible than his. I also think that it's complete waste of time to spend one's life criticizing pop singers one doesn't like.

"Loving everything and anything one person does like they're a god that can do no wrong." "Stop your damn Moz worship."

I have no idea what these sentences have to do with anything I said. :straightface:

You haven't answered the question. Eating cheese or having it on your menu is NOT a minor mistake when you claim 'MEAT IS MURDER' because: 'MILK IS MURDER'.

You need to tell Morrissey that 'it's a complete time to spend one's life criticizing Royals/Carnivores/pop singer one doesn't like' But you won't because you regard him as an exalted being beyond criticism by commoners like me. Royal apologists feel the same way about commoners disrespecting Royals.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

There's a reason why people dislike 'extremists'.

I agree. Many find Morrissey's views on Chinese people being a sub-species' extreme along with all his other extremist views.

best
BB

You haven't answered the question. Eating cheese or having it on your menu is NOT a minor mistake when you claim 'MEAT IS MURDER' because: 'MILK IS MURDER'.

You need to tell Morrissey that 'it's a complete time to spend one's life criticizing Royals/Carnivores/pop singer one doesn't like' But you won't because you regard him as an exalted being beyond criticism by commoners like me. Royal apologists feel the same way about commoners disrespecting Royals.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

I agree. Many find Morrissey's views on Chinese people being a sub-species' extreme along with all his other extremist views.

best
BB

I get the feeling that you're someone who's always shouting and not really listening to anybody else. You don't realize that the great majority of people visit this page to read current news about Morrissey. It is inconsiderate and disturbing to hijack every thread and turn them into your own show. For you, it's entertainment. But you're the only one who's laughing. You don't see other people. That's the problem.

And no, I'm not saying that Morrissey is significantly nicer when it comes to these things. But nobody's forcing you to visit this page or pay any attention to his existence. If there was a forum called BrummieBoy-solo, I would gladly live my life never visiting it. I wouldn't spend time spamming an internet forum dedicated to someone I don't particularly like.

I get the feeling that you're someone who's always shouting and not really listening to anybody else. You don't realize that the great majority of people visit this page to read current news about Morrissey. It is inconsiderate and disturbing to hijack every thread and turn them into your own show. For you, it's entertainment. But you're the only one who's laughing. You don't see other people. That's the problem.

And no, I'm not saying that Morrissey is significantly nicer when it comes to these things. But nobody's forcing you to visit this page or pay any attention to his existence. If there was a forum called BrummieBoy-solo, I would gladly live my life never visiting it. I wouldn't spend time spamming an internet forum dedicated to someone I don't particularly like.

You sound like a massive twat.

You sound like a massive twat.

Why? I don't think I said anything twattish in that post. :squiffy:

Of course, the reason why you consider me a twat is not that I actually behave like one. The reason is that I asked you questions that you couldn't answer, and that probably bothers you quite a lot.

Go ahead and try to answer them. I'm not aggressive, just genuinely interested.

I don't care about your 'feelings'.

You have the option to put my profile on 'Ignore'. So does anybody/everybody else. The fact that you refuse to do so shows that you are an attention seeking troll. Nobody's forcing you to read my comments or pay attention to my existence. And I don't give a toss how you spend your time or think I should spend mine.

best
BB

...and the reason why you consider me a massive twat is that I embarrassed you by bringing up the BrummieBoy fan club thing. It was relevant, but I do agree that it was kind of unfair.

The fact you're even aware of such an obscure, light-hearted thread shows just how obsessed you are with me. Why? What is is about my opinions that disturbs you so much you can't just ignore them? I certainly do consider you a massive twat. You should be embarrassed to be so overtly stupid and to glorify such stupidity repeatedly. Now kindly desist from your absurd attempts to be the Thought Police around here. It's no longer even amusing.

best
BB

I don't care about your 'feelings'.

You have the option to put my profile on 'Ignore'. So does anybody/everybody else. The fact that you refuse to do so shows that you are an attention seeking troll. Nobody's forcing you to read my comments or pay attention to my existence. And I don't give a toss how you spend your time or think I should spend mine.

best
BB

In my opinion, caring about other people's 'feelings' is a very good thing to do. I think that the majority of people who visit this forum are not registered users. I became one very recently. So yes, you are kind of forcing quite a lot of people to pay attention to your existence.

"The fact that you refuse to do so shows that you are an attention seeking troll." I don't see the logic in this sentence.

The fact you're even aware of such an obscure, light-hearted thread shows just how obsessed you are with me. Why? What is is about my opinions that disturbs you so much you can't just ignore them? I certainly do consider you a massive twat. You should be embarrassed to be so overtly stupid and to glorify such stupidity repeatedly. Now kindly desist from your absurd attempts to be the Thought Police around here. It's no longer even amusing.

best
BB

I'm aware of the thread because someone posted the link just a few days ago.

You know that the thing that disturbs me about you is not your opinions. The idea of a thought police is interesting, though. Isn't that exactly what you guys do? Criticizing the opinions/thoughts/actions of a pop singer?

And when someone says that what you're doing doesn't make too much sense either, you go nuts?

You know that the thing that disturbs me about you is not your opinions. The idea of a thought police is interesting, though. Isn't that exactly what you guys do? Criticizing the opinions/thoughts/actions of a pop singer?

And when someone says that what you're doing doesn't make too much sense either, you go nuts?

He thrives on people getting into one of these "debates". Just call him a twat and then let him rant for a few posts then call him a twat again. It's far more fun and a lot less futile. You can't reason with him so don't bother trying to. If you make a point that shows what bollocks he's talking he'll just reply with umpteen posts of off topic drivel. He's a twat, and one with too much time on his hands.

The cheese on your toast as you savour the flavour of MURDER !
I hope he doesn't eat the blue vein cheeses because they are alive when consumed.

Pizza aromas !

Benny-the-British-Cheese-Maker

In my opinion, caring about other people's 'feelings' is a very good thing to do. I think that the majority of people who visit this forum are not registered users. I became one very recently. So yes, you are kind of forcing quite a lot of people to pay attention to your existence.

"The fact that you refuse to do so shows that you are an attention seeking troll." I don't see the logic in this sentence.

Repeat: I don't care about your 'feelings' and you are indeed trolling me. But that's ok, if it gives your life meaning and purpose.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Once again, I don't care about your feelings and I'm not trying to police anyone else's opinions, unlike you. Morrissey has made a career out of criticizing others but storms off stage when he gets 'feedback'. I'm not aware of going 'nuts', shaking with laughter at your idiotic trolling is about the gist of it.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

He thrives on people getting into one of these "debates". Just call him a twat and then let him rant for a few posts then call him a twat again. It's far more fun and a lot less futile. You can't reason with him so don't bother trying to. If you make a point that shows what bollocks he's talking he'll just reply with umpteen posts of off topic drivel. He's a twat, and one with too much time on his hands.

Clearly you have plenty of time to read all my posts and repeatedly try to get my attention with your absurd responses. You're not a very good troll if you reveal your strategy, are you? Twat.

best
BB

Morrissey is generally an all-around right on person, but obviously he was a bit slow to catch on to the facts of bovine rape & chick grinding.

However, where's the translation to English of the following article? (My internet is slow and doesn't like to translate.)

Μοrrissey: «Όταν μιλάς ευθέως, κάνεις εχθρούς» - αθηνόραμα.gr

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

best
BB

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom