Morrissey interview in El Mundo (Spain); cancer treatment mention

An anonymous person writes:

'Ya descansaré cuando esté muerto' - El Mundo

Notice this: "Me han raspado tejidos cancerosos en cuatro ocasiones ya, pero qué más da"-->using google translator: "I have been scraping cancerous tissues four times already, but who cares"

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New interviw: El Mundo (Spain) I have been scraping cancerous tissues four times already, but wh

He still tans, so I don't think it's skin cancer.

Re: New interviw: El Mundo (Spain) I have been scraping cancerous tissues four times already, but wh

Sunbathing is stupid and a bit like eating a frying pan cause you need more iron. D-vitamin can be added with pills or drops and that is more effective. The sunlight we need should be absorbed in the shade and with shorts on as the sunlight is in fact absorbed behind the knee.

I didn't know that? Huh. That's cool.

^^^ Thanks for this!

Q: Why do you prefer cats among all animals?

A: They are independent, consistent and intelligent. Unlike dogs, they do not need you to pay them attention all the time.​

:love:

Which then makes one wonder... if Morrissey were an animal, would he be a cat or a dog?
(tick tock tick tock tick)
Mmmm.
(tik tock...)

scary

- - - Updated - - -

Morrissey on his upcoming novel: Probablemente se edite el año próximo y con suerte podré dejar de cantar para siempre, ¡lo cual haría feliz a mucha gente!

It will probably be released next year and with luck I could give up singing forever, which would make a lot of people happy!

TWIMC: if that's dejar de cantar as in pop your dogs, well yes, but only if he leaves us the money. Otherwise, indifferent.
People shouldn't flatter themselves...Bad habit, that...

Notice this: "Me han raspado tejidos cancerosos en cuatro ocasiones ya, pero qué más da"-->using google translator: "I have been scraping cancerous tissues four times already, but who cares"

http://www.elmundo.es/cultura/2014/...a733fe5654cd56f5e1d50d769a9b4204&t=1412594656

shit. i hope this is somehow misstated and/or misinterpreted, and he's referring to an endoscopic biopsy LOOKING FOR cancerous tissue, rather than ACTUALLY HAVING cancerous tissue. if not, this may shedsome light on his recent obit-penning spree, as well as his hyper-reaction to his former opening act's cold.

Oh..I've just read the interview, so worrying, it made me really sad..all my love and best wishes to Moz

Which then makes one wonder... if Morrissey were an animal, would he be a cat or a dog?
(tick tock tick tock tick)
Mmmm.
(tik tock...)

A finicky, pampered cat. :)

Do you really think that if he had esophageal cancer he would be touring for 2 months singing, instead of getting medical treatment?
Think, people, think.

isnt getting skin scraped part of a medical treatment

Even a vegan lifestyle apparently gives you the same problems that earlier have been linked with eating meat. Many people suffer reflux problems when eating vegetables and I am one of those people. Carrots are the worst of the lot for me personally. I wonder if Moz as a vegan have been taking the all important supplements that are needed because such a lifestyle can mean that important minerals and vitamins are not added making you vulnerable to health issues such as the one he is now having?

Re: Apparenty it's cancer.

This is ridiculous. Stop spreading rumors. He never said anything about a diagnosis, and until he released a statement I'm not believing he's ill.

Even a vegan lifestyle apparently gives you the same problems that earlier have been linked with eating meat. Many people suffer reflux problems when eating vegetables and I am one of those people. Carrots are the worst of the lot for me personally. I wonder if Moz as a vegan have been taking the all important supplements that are needed because such a lifestyle can mean that important minerals and vitamins are not added making you vulnerable to health issues such as the one he is now having?

I'm vegan and I don't take a supplement. I keep track of everything I eat on an app, and I exceed all of my vitamins and minerals every day. If you eat mostly veggies and beans you don't need a vitamin.

Re: Apparenty it's cancer.

I feel like a loved one has just told me this news. I've had this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach since I read this.

I've done a lot of research on 'The big C' manly because of my own curiosity and if I could give Morrissey any advice it would be to stay away from Hospitals and doctors and introduce some regular exercise and adopt a majority plant-based diet, fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds, smoothies, vegetable juices. And try and build up his immune system. Because contrary to what most people believe the tumour is not the cancer, it's the symptom of Cancer. So it doesn't matter how many tumours you shrink or remove from the human body. If you don't address the underling problem then these tumours can and do grow back. The cure for cancer has always been and will always be the Immune system. A healthy and strong immune system will not allow cancer to develop. It will destroy abnormal cells before the have the chance to mutate and multiply.

Sorry I know that was a bit off-topic but I just hope Moz has an open mind about this and is willing to look beyond so called conventional medicine. Because I'm sure I speak for all of us here when I say we would like to share this planet with our man for many more years to come.

Twitter is exploding and so is the press. He needs to clear this up, or people will already have him dead and buried.

The BBC just reported he's undergoing cancer treatment, but it was Five Live, and they are 'kin hopeless, so don't panic just yet.

The BBC just reported he's undergoing cancer treatment, but it was Five Live, and they are 'kin hopeless, so don't panic just yet.

Everyone is reporting this based on the one translated quote. The fact is he's on a 2-month long tour that he wouldn't have gotten insurance for if he was gravely ill. Until he comes out and states that he has cancer I'm not going to panic.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom