Morrissey interview in El Pais (Uruguay)

It's really disgusting when you wish death upon Morrrissey, or insinuate that it would be better if he was dead. So unbelievably deranged and in such bad taste.

And yeah, I mainly come here for the news, and only feel arsed to post something when the foolishness gets out of hand, mostly thanks to you. I don't feel the need to tell the world exactly how I feel ALL the time, unlike yourself.

And of course pop stars or artists aren't the only ones who do something with their lives. A lot of people do. My grandmother, for example. But I fail to see how an obsessive middle aged man who spends this much time on a fan site dedicated to a person he despises could possibly have done something with his life. You come across as someone who has missed the train, as it were.

Missed the train? To what possible destination? The entire trainwreck of 'Fame' has come off the rails with Morrissey as a very humorous and satisfying smashed wagon. The Internet is annoying in many respects but it's had some wonderful results, like dealt a death blow to the industrial scale production of non-entities such as Morrissey. When technology was expensive fake 'stars' like Morrissey got away with parading in Establishment media as 'special snowflakes'. Now, in a world of Instagram filters anybody can Vogue/strike a pose. There are endless pointless 'celebrities' on that train with a ticket to nowhere more exciting than a reality tv show or, like Morrissey, endlessly touring their greatest hits/near misses from their former band when they were almost an 80s pop star. I'm glad you have a positive role model in your grandmother to balance out your disturbing fixation with the ludicrious 'Morrissey' entity.

It's not my fault or my concern if you're such a 'fan' of my writing that you cannot restrain yourself from commenting. You clearly have nothing else to say.

Morrissey should be thrown off a cliff by ISIS- so long as they dont' touch his penis or testicles or arse cleavage. I'm sure Morrissey would willingly face death at the hands of ISIS so long as they promise not to torture him with a TSA San Francisco Airport pat-down first. f*** Morrissey. He is a Vile Troll. I don't want Morrissey to die. I want him to carry on making a total fool of himself, thus providing me with profound amusement. I'm only hanging around in expectation that he'll reprise his 'Falklands' trolling. That's one of his Greatest Hits! Nobody talks about him in terms of his redundant music anymore, but they do talk about his trolling now and then....but he needs something FRESH! He should play a gig in Port Stanley to the Falkland Islanders who he'd hand over to the Argies. Now, that would make for a lively news report. LOL! If he doesn't go full on beserkoid in Argentina, I assume he'll try to troll Trump but that's almost impossible as Trump is going to ban The Muslims from America because they killed folk in San Bernadino. Will Morrissey troll San Bernadino to try and top his Paris trolling? On New Year's Eve when everyone is having fun? Let's hope Donald Trump isn't too late and there's no ISIS cell on it's way to Morrissey's LA concert to blast him to smithereens for suggesting they aren't as hard or vicious as the TSA. It's probaby why Trump wants to ban The Muslims. Trump is probably a closet Morrissey fan who pulls his wig off and sobs along to Ye Olde Smyths Songes when he's done trolling the US Presidential Elections of 2016. Morrissey is pretty close to the stage when he needs a Trump Wig, or he could just do that whole comb-over thing until he looks like Bobby Charlton who was almost his hero, but not quite, because he didn't actually die in the Munich Air Disaster.

I do not wish death on Morrissey, but I do wish, hope and pray that the Living Death of his Career Failure continues to haunt him so much that he carries on posting footage of small straggler remnants of his delusional cult outside his hotels. He should try that malarkey in London so we'd see the baldy bastards/comb-over/wig-tastic middle-age men who are his rump audience here. Is that enough? Are you OFFENDED! yet? OUTRAGED! I do hope you've got your Dopamine Buzz from being affronted by an online opinion. If it's not deranged enough let me know as I can add some more 'bad taste'. f*** Morrissey. Etc. Now, time for another cup of tea while I plan my day. Golf, Xmas shopping...hope I can find time to slag Morrissey off later on!

best
BB

Last edited:
Missed the train? To what possible destination? The entire trainwreck of 'Fame' has come off the rails with Morrissey as a very humorous and satisfying smashed wagon. The Internet is annoying in many respects but it's had some wonderful results, like dealt a death blow to the industrial scale production of non-entities such as Morrissey. When technology was expensive fake 'stars' like Morrissey got away with parading in Establishment media as 'special snowflakes'. Now, in a world of Instagram filters anybody can Vogue/strike a pose. There are endless pointless 'celebrities' on that train with a ticket to nowhere more exciting than a reality tv show or, like Morrissey, endlessly touring their greatest hits/near misses from their former band when they were almost an 80s pop star. I'm glad you have a positive role model in your grandmother to balance out your disturbing fixation with the ludicrious 'Morrissey' entity.

It's not my fault or my concern if you're such a 'fan' of my writing that you cannot restrain yourself from commenting. You clearly have nothing else to say.

Morrissey should be thrown off a cliff by ISIS- so long as they dont' touch his penis or testicles or arse cleavage. I'm sure Morrissey would willingly face death at the hands of ISIS so long as they promise not to torture him with a TSA San Francisco Airport pat-down first. f*** Morrissey. He is a Vile Troll. I don't want Morrissey to die. I want him to carry on making a total fool of himself, thus providing me with profound amusement. I'm only hanging around in expectation that he'll reprise his 'Falklands' trolling. That's one of his Greatest Hits! Nobody talks about him in terms of his redundant music anymore, but they do talk about his trolling now and then....but he needs something FRESH! He should play a gig in Port Stanley to the Falkland Islanders who he'd hand over to the Argies. Now, that would make for a lively news report. LOL! If he doesn't go full on beserkoid in Argentina, I assume he'll try to troll Trump but that's almost impossible as Trump is going to ban The Muslims from America because they killed folk in San Bernadino. Will Morrissey troll San Bernadino to try and top his Paris trolling? On New Year's Eve when everyone is having fun? Let's hope Donald Trump isn't too late and there's no ISIS cell on it's way to Morrissey's LA concert to blast him to smithereens for suggesting they aren't as hard or vicious as the TSA. It's probaby why Trump wants to ban The Muslims. Trump is probably a closet Morrissey fan who pulls his wig off and sobs along to Ye Olde Smyths Songes when he's done trolling the US Presidential Elections of 2016. Morrissey is pretty close to the stage when he needs a Trump Wig, or he could just do that whole comb-over thing until he looks like Bobby Charlton who was almost his hero, but not quite, because he didn't actually die in the Munich Air Disaster.

I do not wish death on Morrissey, but I do wish, hope and pray that the Living Death of his Career Failure continues to haunt him so much that he carries on posting footage of small straggler remnants of his delusional cult outside his hotels. He should try that malarkey in London so we'd see the baldy bastards/comb-over/wig-tastic middle-age men who are his rump audience here. Is that enough? Are you OFFENDED! yet? OUTRAGED! I do hope you've got your Dopamine Buzz from being affronted by an online opinion. If it's not deranged enough let me know as I can add some more 'bad taste'. f*** Morrissey. Etc. Now, time for another cup of tea while I plan my day. Golf, Xmas shopping...hope I can find time to slag Morrissey off later on!

best
BB

Let's see... Most of this is just frenetic aspie rantings (as per usual), but I'll answer some of it. From the top and downwards:

Fame is far from the only destination. I'm not sure if it's even a destination at all. All I'm saying is THIS can't be how one wants to end up? An obnoxious, ranting internet troll at 55, just obsessing over a pop star.
And how do I have a disturbing fixation with Moz? You write/think about him much more than I do. You even said that I never write anything about him!

"It's not my fault or my concern if you're such a 'fan' of my writing that you cannot restrain yourself from commenting. You clearly have nothing else to say." - This is just plain silly. Are you sure you're not projecting something now? It looks awfully familiar... You do the EXACT same thing with Moz. Where is the difference? You have no self-perception.

"I do not wish death on Morrissey" - "Morrissey should be thrown off a cliff by ISIS"

"I do hope you've got your Dopamine Buzz from being affronted by an online opinion" - And the same to you, lil' man. I know how riled up you get by that Morrissey fellow and his statements. Actually, we all know. You make it very loud and clear. Daily.

Last edited:
Let's see... Most of this is just frenetic aspie rantings (as per usual), but I'll answer some of it. From the top and downwards:

Fame is far from the only destination. I'm not sure if it's even a destination at all. All I'm saying is THIS can't be how one wants to end up? An obnoxious, ranting internet troll at 55, just obsessing over a pop star.
And how do I have a disturbing fixation with Moz? You write/think about him much more than I do. You even said that I never write anything about him!

"It's not my fault or my concern if you're such a 'fan' of my writing that you cannot restrain yourself from commenting. You clearly have nothing else to say." - This is just plain silly. Are you sure you're not projecting anything now? It looks awfully familiar... You do the EXACT same thing with Moz. Where is the difference? You have no self-perception.

"I do not wish death on Morrissey" - "Morrissey should be thrown off a cliff by ISIS"

"I do hope you've got your Dopamine Buzz from being affronted by an online opinion" - And the same to you, lil' man. I know how riled up you get by that Morrissey fellow and his statements. Actually, we all know. You make it very loud and clear. Daily.

dude moz not only has wished death on all kind of different people he has been called an internet troll by the national press. whats wrong with you moztrolls and mozbots? are you capable of objective thinking?

"It's not my fault or my concern if you're such a 'fan' of my writing that you cannot restrain yourself from commenting. You clearly have nothing else to say." - This is just plain silly. Are you sure you're not projecting something now? It looks awfully familiar... You do the EXACT same thing with Moz. Where is the difference? You have no self-perception.

Warning! Product may contain IRONY. Thanks for playing!

best
BB

“I nearly voted for UKIP” ... described David Cameron as “gratuitously violent,” and expressed his desire to see Yvette Cooperthrown into the sea”.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Gregor, It's strange how your post #45 was directed at BumblingBoy about him having 'missed the train' (and I agree). But then in his reply to you...He deflects and goes on a tangent about M (as usual). I guess it just proves he has nothing much to say in defense of the mad reason why he comes here. Of course he calls it 'entertainment' but you would think a man of his age who can and has traveled and has the opportunities to do anything..that his life then would be rich enough and more entertaining than coming here and being insanely hateful.

And as far as his deathwish remarks and sick humor directed at M... are not so clever and are of the same caliber of 'fart jokes'.

Sad indeed.

:straightface:

Viva Hate! Morrissey should be thrown into the sea [of irony]!
Morrissey should be forced to duet with Alanis Morrissette. Etc.

best
BB

Yes, I agree! M will post on TTY or do an interview or someone will post a innocent comment here... And sure enough out come the mous-trolls and usual members of the cult of hate to take the bait and respond with their usual tiresome brand of vitriol. And some is funny simply because their opinions are so misdirected and asinine.

But isn't that the conundrum, you think "their opinions are so misdirected and asinine" but they (your labeled trolls) think "your opinions are so misdirected and asinine". I think the one aspect that delineates the two is one side criticizes morrissey and one side criticizes the criticizers . Whose is the higher road, and if both sides are playing the same game, shall they be judged as the same.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom