Morrissey interview in Norwegian paper VG

-"We live in a murderous world, as the events in Norway have shown us "
-But it's nothing compared to what happens in McDonald's and Kentucky Fried Shit every day" - morrissey :)

Morrissey Is absolutely right in what he said and I totally stand by his comments.

He DID of course feel deep sadness and horror at what this mass muderer did on norway, how ever if you belive that animals are sentinel beings just as humans are and have the same equal rights, then his comments are highly appropriate and correct!

ALL MURDER IS WRONG, AND THAT INCLUDES THE SLAUGHTER OF INNOCENT ANIMALS AND CORPORAL PUNISHMENT - THE DEATH PENALTY!
Nothing less than legalized murder !

ps yes the second link translates in english .

Last edited:
Never mind the massacre comments, I'm just glad Morrissey has finally apologised for wearing those ghastly trousers at the Nobel Peace Concert. That was a real low.

I fail to understand how some muscle, clam or oyster can feel the pain. Do those creatures even have brains?

The 'fabled' Steven Patrick Morrissey - :)
Regards,
FWD

Id be VERY interested 2 learn why Ive been given a dislike rating for my post on this topic !!! :paranoid: :(

But ive also now just noticed that Ive also been given a positive rating 2 ! :)

Last edited:
-"We live in a murderous world, as the events in Norway have shown us "
-But it's nothing compared to what happens in McDonald's and Kentucky Fried Shit every day" - morrissey :)

Morrissey Is absolutely right in what he said and I totally stand by his comments.

He DID of course feel deep sadness and horror at what this mass muderer did on norway, how ever if you belive that animals are sentinel beings just as humans are and have the same equal rights, then his comments are highly appropriate and correct!

ALL MURDER IS WRONG, AND THAT INCLUDES THE SLAUGHTER OF INNOCENT ANIMALS AND CORPORAL PUNISHMENT - THE DEATH PENALTY!
Nothing less than legalized murder !

ps yes the second link translates in english .

Some selfish, petulant corpse eater gave your comment a "dislike". Whoever you are I hope you choke to death on a piece of flesh.

Midnite and vegan, I hope your partner/children get murdered by some fanatic and some c*** comes and says "oh but that's nothing compared to McDonald's.

f*** you both.

After 5 years he still can't apologise to the victims families

Pathetic

Midnite and vegan, I hope your partner/children get murdered by some fanatic and some c*** comes and says "oh but that's nothing compared to McDonald's.

f*** you both.

Well that is just a disgusting thing 2 say in that you hope my 2 children are murdered ..... sick! :(

The very reason that we have fanatical "c***s" as you thraze it, who murder people , is because we live in a world full of psychopaths who slaugter innocent animals for sadistic pleasure and due 2 food outlets like macdolnalds who absolutely torture and casue the most unimaginable cruelty and suffring 2 MILLIONS of intelligent beings caplable of feelings pain and fear and suffering just like humans do, each year.

AND ALL THIS IS APPROVED AND SANCTIONED AND ENCOURAGED BY GOVERMENTS AND head of states such as the monachy ect

Kill and force innocent sentinel beings 2 suffer unimaginale pain and suffering such as bulls and foxes and bears ect ect ect which have the same rights as humans, and you WILL allways have fanatics who think its perfectly acceptable for them 2 slaugher and kill humans as well.

Cruelty is cruelty, murder is murder. thats it.

You cant diferantiate between INTELLIGENT SENTINEL species, ITS ALL THE SAME!

Ok then on this basis then, we cant complian then if another race of beings far more advanced that our own decides 2 come to earth and slaughter and wipe out the entire human race then can we.
As that would be total hypocrisy and ignorance, surely were better than that?
And they are out there!

Surely if its ok for us 2 do it, it must be ok for them ?

This place is f***ing mental.

The festival at which M is playing here announces him as an "icon for intellectuals and outsiders".

Reading this forum, "icon for racists, Republicans, rabid vegans, loveless spinsters and the batshit insane" would be a more appropriate label.

I absolutely agree that industrial cattle breeding is cruel and horrible. But at some point M is overacting here in my opinion: "animals have nothing except to enjoy their lives and why deprive them of it" I don't get it, what is the difference to human beings?? And what about fish eating fish or animals eating and killing animals? That's not so very rare I fear .... :confused:

This place is f***ing mental.

The festival at which M is playing here announces him as an "icon for intellectuals and outsiders".

Reading this forum, "icon for racists, Republicans, rabid vegans, loveless spinsters and the batshit insane" would be a more appropriate label.
are you 12" on the slack?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom