Morrissey interview in Teraz Muzyka (Sep. 2018 issue, Poland)

Morrissey z ważnym apelem do prezydenta Andrzeja Dudy - Teraz Musyka

Google Translate to English:

Morrissey with an important appeal to President Andrzej Duda
In the "Now Rock" granted to the interview, Morrissey touched on many topics that were important to him - not only musical but also world-view. He even appealed to the president of our country.

Morrissey is one of the heroes of the September issue of "Teraz Rocka", which since yesterday is available for sale. The artist was interviewed by our editor, Jacek Nizinkiewicz , and the men talked about many issues important to the music - including his health condition, "This Is Morrissey" compilation , as well as plans for coming to Poland.

The September 'Teraz Rock' is now on sale

At the end of the conversation, the subject of Morrissey's veganism and quite sharp views, which he voices in this regard:

You have been a vegan for a long time and defend animal rights. During one of the concerts in Poland, you talked about the KFC network as Kentucky f***ing Chicken. Meanwhile, in Poland it is a popular fastfood, which even President Andrzej Duda comes to.

I would like to remind him that the meat industry is the biggest threat to the environment. If you eat at KFC, you support abuses in the field of environmental protection. It's worth being part of the vegan world, not McDonald's.

Morrissey also admitted that the media - especially the British ones - are very unfair to him, but he is grateful to the fans for their support. This and much more, however, you will find in a conversation published in the latest "Teraz Rocka" .

44143_terazrock_9_2018.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Morrissey with an important appeal to President Andrzej Duda

In the "Now Rock" granted to the interview, Morrissey touched on many topics that were important to him - not only musical but also world-view. He even appealed to the president of our country.

Morrissey is one of the heroes of the September issue of "Teraz Rocka", which since yesterday is available for sale. The artist was interviewed by our editor, Jacek Nizinkiewicz , and the men talked about many issues important to the music - including his health condition, "This Is Morrissey"compilation , as well as plans for coming to Poland.

At the end of the conversation, the subject of Morrissey's veganism and quite sharp views, which he voices in this regard:

You have been a vegan for a long time and defend animal rights. During one of the concerts in Poland, you talked about the KFC network as Kentucky f***ing Chicken. Meanwhile, in Poland it is a popular fastfood, which even President Andrzej Duda comes to.

I would like to remind him that the meat industry is the biggest threat to the environment. If you eat at KFC, you support abuses in the field of environmental protection. It's worth being part of the vegan world, not McDonald's.

Morrissey also admitted that the media - especially the British ones - are very unfair to him, but he is grateful to the fans for their support. This and much more, however, you will find in a conversation published in the latest "Teraz Rocka" .

Unfair? For stating the fact that he is a racist? Tough shit buster, you started that one.
And the decrepit turd floats back to the surface to regurgitate the same piffle. Only through Maths and Science can anything be proven as factual.

Morrissey also admitted that the media - especially the British ones - are very unfair to him

Well whose fault is that? The right-wing press is never going to like him and having apparently gone out of his way to alienate the Guardian and Independent, he now has managed to antagonise the entire spectrum of the UK national press.

He really must learn that if he is going to keep saying 'f*** off' to the British press, they are going to respond in kind.

Unfair? For stating the fact that he is a racist? Tough shit buster, you started that one.

Morrissey isn't a racist you dumb f***. Man, you remind me of a shit I took a few weeks ago. Smelly it was. Just like you. Ok, that was unfair. Maybe you don't smell. But you are a shit aren't you?

he is right, e.g. 2400 liters of water are needed for the production of one burger. i think i had to reduce my water consumption during this summer's brutal heatwave to a tenth of that per week.

Plans for coming no to Poland?

Don’t know what Uskinny is going on about, I mean, Morrissey has never stated anywhere that he was a racist. And a ‘fact’ on top of that ?

interesting.

How does he knows they'll translate his interview correctly and with no editing? I thought he said he wouldn't give more interviews after what happened with Spiegel.

Skinny is going to scuba dive himself and invade Poland for being too lax on Moz.:crazy:

Don’t know what Uskinny is going on about, I mean, Morrissey has never stated anywhere that he was a racist. And a ‘fact’ on top of that ?

interesting.
Well, like most of us, my guess is Skinny is given to hyperbole from time to time, I blame reading too much crap on this place now :rolleyes:
as for Moz hypothetically stating he was racist, I’ve known lotta racists in my time, few have been willing to admit it. The best was all the Chinese people that called us Westerners “gweilo” which means “foreign devil” few of them could even comprehend that it was racist, so I didn’t even bother to say anything.
So yeah, as for Moz “being racist” I assume when he stops saying things that many interpret as racist or supporting politics of that vein, well, then some of us won’t be of the opinion that he’s the noun “racist” anymore.
However, it’s just that, an opinion, but at least he can stop being racist and he should be thankful for that, not all of us are so lucky.
For example, I killed people many, many years ago, and so I will always be a killer. No matter how fat, old, blind, peace loving I get, I did that, but in a less racist world?
Maybe more young men won’t go through that as well.
Racism does not exist in some vacuum, it’s the father of violence and ultimately war :straightface:

Last edited:
Well, like most of us, my guess is Skinny is given to hyperbole from time to time, I blame reading too much crap on this place now :rolleyes:
as for Moz hypothetically stating he was racist, I’ve known lotta racists in my time, few have been willing to admit it. The best was all the Chinese people that called us Westerners “gweilo” which means “foreign devil” few of them could even comprehend that it was racist, so I didn’t even bother to say anything.
So yeah, as for Moz “being racist” I assume when he stops saying things that many interpret as racist or supporting politics of that vein, well, then some of us won’t be of the opinion that he’s the noun anymore.
However, it’s just that, an opinion, but at least he can stop being racist and he should be thankful for that, not all of us are so lucky.
For example, I killed people many, many years ago, and so I will always be a killer. No matter how fat, old, blind, peace loving I get, I did that, but in a less racist world?
Maybe more young men won’t go through that as well...
Huh?

So yeah, as for Moz “being racist” I assume when he stops saying things that many interpret as racist or supporting politics of that vein, well, then some of us won’t be of the opinion that he’s the noun “racist” anymore.
Maybe more young men won’t go through that as well.
Racism does not exist in some vacuum, it’s the father of violence and ultimately war :straightface:

WtF?
:flushed:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom