Morrissey interview in Teraz Muzyka (Sep. 2018 issue, Poland)

Morrissey z ważnym apelem do prezydenta Andrzeja Dudy - Teraz Musyka

Google Translate to English:

Morrissey with an important appeal to President Andrzej Duda
In the "Now Rock" granted to the interview, Morrissey touched on many topics that were important to him - not only musical but also world-view. He even appealed to the president of our country.

Morrissey is one of the heroes of the September issue of "Teraz Rocka", which since yesterday is available for sale. The artist was interviewed by our editor, Jacek Nizinkiewicz , and the men talked about many issues important to the music - including his health condition, "This Is Morrissey" compilation , as well as plans for coming to Poland.

The September 'Teraz Rock' is now on sale

At the end of the conversation, the subject of Morrissey's veganism and quite sharp views, which he voices in this regard:

You have been a vegan for a long time and defend animal rights. During one of the concerts in Poland, you talked about the KFC network as Kentucky f***ing Chicken. Meanwhile, in Poland it is a popular fastfood, which even President Andrzej Duda comes to.

I would like to remind him that the meat industry is the biggest threat to the environment. If you eat at KFC, you support abuses in the field of environmental protection. It's worth being part of the vegan world, not McDonald's.

Morrissey also admitted that the media - especially the British ones - are very unfair to him, but he is grateful to the fans for their support. This and much more, however, you will find in a conversation published in the latest "Teraz Rocka" .

44143_terazrock_9_2018.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the caption under morrissey's name on the front page says "i rose from the dead!", just in case you didnt know. it's not "i was born a martian", as so many of us initially thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, name me some racists who have openly declared that they are racists.

:crazy:

That would make you and the other S sock puppets racists since you havent openly declared yourselves to be racists.:tears::crazy:

According to Mao, there is such a thing as a race of devils.:crazy:

h
Hopefully that's so his manager or whoever can vet his answers first.
hes been doing interviews by email for at least ten years so its not a new thing.

Last edited:
Equity skimming trap

I have, after many years on Solo, reached the conclusion that Skinny is nothing more than a boring, boorish windbag.

Just thought I'd share that with you.

Sweet dreams.

I can't seem to access the article... Guess it's just me??
It's just a bit of it.
The rest is in the bought product.
Regards,
FWD.

o_O
:menholdinghands:

Frik and Frak, back to back:rolleyes:

Vegan has finally adopted the 88 that his copycat troll was using. For those in the know, 88 is used in white supremacist/neo-Nazi circles. The 8 stands for the 8th letter of the alphabet, H. Therefore, 88 means HH, which in far right circles means Heil Hitler.

Vegan has finally adopted the 88 that his copycat troll was using. For those in the know, 88 is used in white supremacist/neo-Nazi circles. The 8 stands for the 8th letter of the alphabet, H. Therefore, 88 means HH, which in far right circles means Heil Hitler.
So whose the 55 post I just scrolled by :eek:

So whose the 55 post I just scrolled by :eek:
So I’ve put on my vegan cro-Derek hat
A4151722-6D10-47B2-8ADC-F57D08ED93B6.jpeg

& ive been able to think a bit just like they do so get this:
55 is E.E. which stands for E.E. Cummings the American free form poet
F89791AB-E32F-4551-8B0F-5CDB4F3B9B5D.jpeg
who also happened to be an ardent supporter of Joseph McCarthy
1065E696-706A-4D5D-A6F8-2EF1BE95EB1C.jpeg
an American politician who destroyed lives with his committee on unamerican activities until he was brought down by less crazy Republicans and when it came out he was “stolen valor scum”*

*=lied bout his service record, sort of person that should be put up against a wall and shot for sure

YES THE 88:swear:swear
FOR ALL THE 'STALINS' IN THE INSANE ASYLUM OUT THERE WE KNOW THE TRUE
NATURE OF THE 88
:swear

THE 8 IS THE H!!!!!!!:ahhh::ahhh: O MY GOD HOW DID WE NUTJOBS NOT SEE IT:ahhh:

these SKINNY SOCK PUPPETS have GONE INSANE from lack of work and too much weed. Poor wretches.:rolleyes:

So I’ve put on my vegan cro-Derek hat
View attachment 45656
& ive been able to think a bit just like they do so get this:
55 is E.E. which stands for E.E. Cummings the American free form poet
View attachment 45657
who also happened to be an ardent supporter of Joseph McCarthy
View attachment 45658
an American politician who destroyed lives with his committee on unamerican activities until he was brought down by less crazy Republicans and when it came out he was “stolen valor scum”*

*=lied bout his service record, sort of person that should be put up against a wall and shot for sure

'WHO IS' 55 , not whose 55, capice? Check your little red book.doh:
:nomouth:

Destroyed Commie lives for which he deserves a medal. If there were one in the UK there is a possibility that S and sock puppet StalinPipe would not be loose on the street but milking cows in a work farm.:grimacing:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom