Morrissey interview in tportal.hr (Croatian)

Yes. She killed herself. She was off, though. There was some stuff going on with her beyond a Morrissey fascination. The reason I was even with her that night is I recognized a certain manic desperation I've had before and was going to talk her down. The night before she drove from Stockton or Fresno or wherever she was from on a hunch that Morrissey would show up to a Son and Heirs gig or whatever the name if the LA cover band. :squiffy: when he didn't she slept in her car and started stalking his haunts. She called me from Book Soup and said she thought he never sold the Sweetzer house, that he still lives there and wondered if I wanted to go explore it and the yard with her. I said "HOLD ON ILL BE RIGHT THERE" and convinced her it probably wasn't true and that we should just have dinner at The Cat and Fiddle. After a bizarrely awkward dinner and discussion where she chastised me for not knowing all the lyrics to obscure B side tracks, we left and LOW AND BEHOLD who comes waltzing in into blow up my Margaret Intervention. :p

Funny, yet immensly tragic story. Hope she's found peace.

You should however know the lyrics to every obscure b-side. You were rightly chastised!

One does wonder how in the world Margaret reacted when Moz came in. She must've evaporated at the very sight of him.

Funny, yet immensly tragic story. Hope she's found peace.

You should however know the lyrics to every obscure b-side. You were rightly chastised!

One does wonder how in the world Margaret reacted when Moz came in. She must've evaporated at the very sight of him.

Actually she was pretty calm. Afterwards she was speechless and giddy. I think I might've been witness to the happiest moment of her life. I should've attended her funeral and said a few words but I was pretty messed up by her suicide. I feel responsible. It's impossible to describe. But that day she was onto something and it paid off. I didn't even think he was in the country, I had just talked her down and we were leaving about to go to Amoeba then part ways when her miracle walked in. It also helped that there was a CRAZIER person than both of us put together there, a bride who was having her reception there that night that kept asking him to sing karaoke with her. She was f***en nuts and persistent. Made us look like angels.

Actually she was pretty calm. Afterwards she was speechless and giddy. I think I might've been witness to the happiest moment of her life. I should've attended her funeral and said a few words but I was pretty messed up by her suicide. I feel responsible. It's impossible to describe. But that day she was onto something and it paid off. I didn't even think he was in the country, I had just talked her down and we were leaving about to go to Amoeba then part ways when her miracle walked in. It also helped that there was a CRAZIER person than both of us put together there, a bride who was having her reception there that night that kept asking him to sing karaoke with her. She was f***en nuts and persistent. Made us look like angels.

And there he was, just wanting to have a nice quiet time at his favourite pub. Hahaha...

Are there any sensible reason for you to feel responsible? I don't know you nor did I know her, but I doubt it. One can't lay that sort of responsibility on to anyone else. If I choose to end my life, than I am responsible. Of course one can get influenced by certain things, but I doubt you goaded her on.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom