Morrissey interview in tportal.hr (Croatian)

Right, sure, Liberace was humasexual too. NOT.
Moz must mean that gay is the new straight.

Wouldn't he have proposed this when he met you if he was interested.

Well...I looked like a fan. I was standing with one (RIP Margaret) and even told him where to put her tattoo, so I think sex was furthest from his mind as evidenced by the fact he dialed in on knowing that barney needed to pooh. His parting words were, "Your dog needs to pooh." :sweet: THen I said 'No he doesn't he just went!" as Jesse whisked him away, then Barney promptly went over to the grass and poohed. Mozzy says jump, Barney says how high?

Aaaaaaand he was wasted. :D

Last edited:
Well...I looked like a fan. I was standing with one (RIP Margaret) and even told him where to put her tattoo, so I think sex was furthest from his mind as evidenced by the fact he dialed in on knowing that barney needed to pooh. His parting words were, "Your dog needs to pooh." :sweet: THen I said 'No he doesn't he just went!" as Jesse whisked him away, then Barney promptly went over to the grass and poohed. Mozzy says jump, Barney says how high?

Aaaaaaand he was wasted. :D
f*** me, is this a true story? Hilarious!

I'm not too familiar with the goings on of the characters here, but this sounds very funny. Where and when was this?

In the foyer of the Cat & Fiddle shortly after Gustavo was hired. I can't remember the day. A few years ago. We were leaving as he walked in.

In the foyer of the Cat & Fiddle shortly after Gustavo was hired. I can't remember the day. A few years ago. We were leaving as he walked in.

Did he scream?

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Would you find it humorous if some guy continuously said in these forums that he wants Moz to stick his penis in his rectum? Not a rhetorical question. Please answer.

So, you think Morrissey is a Top?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

best
BB

Wait...was this when you said something and he leaned down and his ear was really close to your mouth? Was that the same day?

(What the hell is with me and his ear?!?)

Wait...was this when you said something and he leaned down and his ear was really close to your mouth? Was that the same day?

(What the hell is with me and his ear?!?)

Yeah. He looked at my bewbs while I whispered in his ear my earth shattering "Do you see signs?" question. I think he's a tit man. I could be wrong.

Yeah. He looked at my bewbs while I whispered in his ear my earth shattering "Do you see signs?" question. I think he's a tit man. I could be wrong.

Maybe because they were in his face and he couldn't help but look at them? Gay guys will look at boobs too.

Asking him if he sees signs? He probably thought you were insane.

This is beautiful. Did you change your plans and decided to have...one more drink? Thirst crashes upon us at any given time, you know.

This is beautiful. Did you change your plans and decided to have...one more drink? Thirst crashes upon us at any given time, you know.

I did. I got Margaret off to a tattoo artist and went back and hung around hoping to bump into him again. THen some British guy asked for a ride to Silverlake and I said sure. Then he asked if I could drive him to Santa Monica because he scored some blow but had to pick it up out there, it wouldn't take but a minute. (It takes two hours to get from Hollywood to SaMo and back. :rolleyes:) I got the creeps while the dude was in the bathroom and left. :(

I did. I got Margaret off to a tattoo artist and went back and hung around hoping to bump into him again. THen some British guy asked for a ride to Silverlake and I said sure. Then he asked if I could drive him to Santa Monica because he scored some blow but had to pick it up out there, it wouldn't take but a minute. (It takes two hours to get from Hollywood to SaMo and back. :rolleyes:) I got the creeps while the dude was in the bathroom and left. :(

This is why one should live in California. This and the weather.
Good thing you ditched the coke dude, though. Bad news.

This Margaret you refer to...is she...deceased?

This is why one should live in California. This and the weather.
Good thing you ditched the coke dude, though. Bad news.

This Margaret you refer to...is she...deceased?

Yes. She killed herself. She was off, though. There was some stuff going on with her beyond a Morrissey fascination. The reason I was even with her that night is I recognized a certain manic desperation I've had before and was going to talk her down. The night before she drove from Stockton or Fresno or wherever she was from on a hunch that Morrissey would show up to a Son and Heirs gig or whatever the name if the LA cover band. :squiffy: when he didn't she slept in her car and started stalking his haunts. She called me from Book Soup and said she thought he never sold the Sweetzer house, that he still lives there and wondered if I wanted to go explore it and the yard with her. I said "HOLD ON ILL BE RIGHT THERE" and convinced her it probably wasn't true and that we should just have dinner at The Cat and Fiddle. After a bizarrely awkward dinner and discussion where she chastised me for not knowing all the lyrics to obscure B side tracks, we left and LOW AND BEHOLD who comes waltzing in into blow up my Margaret Intervention. :p

Back
Top Bottom