Morrissey interview: On Free Speech, Islam and Mainstream Media Fake News - Kippercentral.com

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Morrissey On Free Speech, Islam and Mainstream Media Fake News - Kipper Central
BY REECE COOMBES · 3:29 PM, JUNE 30, 2019

Excerpt:

Speaking exclusively to Kipper Central, rock legend Morrissey gave his thoughts on freedom of speech, Islam, Halal meat and many other controversial and highly-suppressed topics, encouraging his fans not to be afraid of being called ‘racist’ for speaking out.

In a climate of increasing political censorship and de-platforming, it is incredibly risky for any musician to defend freedom of speech, and even more risky to criticise Islam and the media. But in this exclusive interview with Kipper Central, former Smiths frontman Morrissey has done just that. You can read the full, uncensored interview below:

6DE53CC5-06FF-4A1B-B75A-71A4FE1B59A4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Excerpt for interview (particularly pertinent for many of this site's users)...

"
Do not be afraid of being called ‘racist’. It is now as over-used and meaningless as words like ‘awesome’, ‘legend’, ‘iconic’ and ‘brilliant’. When it’s used it simply means that your opponent doesn’t know how to argue your point. Whoever thought England would become so silly? I am afraid it has. The world has always copied our laws, our language, our literature … and now we squabble amongst ourselves like a Third World country.

This is not progressivism … unless you want to progress into hell?

So he's still banging on about Halal slaughter but nary a mention of Kosher slaughter? How telling.

You are in no danger of getting arrested then.
I think I am actually. People who speak the truth they see before their eyes make the establishment very nervous these days - we're all supposed to be too distracted to think critically any more, engulfed in a deluge of brain-dead entertainment and 'news'. If they could legally take me away to a gulag for a life of hard labour I believe they would. It may happen.

So he's still banging on about Halal slaughter but nary a mention of Kosher slaughter? How telling.
I think I became a target because I object to Halal slaughter, but I’ve objected all of my life to any form of animal slaughter, so it’s nothing new. I’m also associated with Brexit, which is odd since I didn’t vote in the referendum.

To be fair, his name is associated with Brexit because he is on record for calling Nigel Farage a liberal educator and referring to the outcome of the referendum as a beautiful thing, or something like that.

Not turning up to vote in the referendum just means that his words do not necessarily translate into acts (or that his words are more shocking than his acts).

People were confused that Morrissey sang brexit. He actually sang exit. They didn't hear the real word.

"Interview by Reece Coombes

As a 16-year-old member of UKIP with a cardboard Nigel Farage cut-out in his bedroom, Reece is hardly your bog-standard student, but he cherishes his independent thinking as his greatest strength. Reece is the founder and owner of Kipper Central, a UKIP community blog with thousands of daily hits and is also the Deputy Chairman of Young Independence, UKIP's youth wing, where he works hard to promote Brexit and radical thinking to young people across Britain."

If you thought that being interviewed by his nephew was as low as it could possibly get for Morrissey...

Oh my god, it gets worse, the interviewer is a jump up 16 year old

“As a 16-year-old member of UKIP with a cardboard Nigel Farage cut-out in his bedroom, Reece is hardly your bog-standard student, but he cherishes his independent thinking as his greatest strength. Reece is the founder and owner of Kipper Central, a UKIP community blog with thousands of daily hits and is also the Deputy Chairman of Young Independence, UKIP's youth wing, where he works hard to promote Brexit and radical thinking to young people across Britain”

"Interview by Reece Coombes

As a 16-year-old member of UKIP with a cardboard Nigel Farage cut-out in his bedroom, Reece is hardly your bog-standard student, but he cherishes his independent thinking as his greatest strength. Reece is the founder and owner of Kipper Central, a UKIP community blog with thousands of daily hits and is also the Deputy Chairman of Young Independence, UKIP's youth wing, where he works hard to promote Brexit and radical thinking to young people across Britain."

If you thought that being interviewed by his nephew was as low as it could possibly get for Morrissey...
STOP THE PRESS: Moz is a Brexit supporter!

What's the biggie?

Where's the proof that this is a real interview? As soon as I saw the name 'kippercentral' I suspected it was a fake. It's not like fake Morrissey interviews are unheard of, one guy has his own website devoted to fictional Morrissey interviews that he writes himself.

Oh my god, it gets worse, the interviewer is a jump up 16 year old

“As a 16-year-old member of UKIP with a cardboard Nigel Farage cut-out in his bedroom, Reece is hardly your bog-standard student, but he cherishes his independent thinking as his greatest strength. Reece is the founder and owner of Kipper Central, a UKIP community blog with thousands of daily hits and is also the Deputy Chairman of Young Independence, UKIP's youth wing, where he works hard to promote Brexit and radical thinking to young people across Britain”
As opposed to most journalists these days who sound like sixteen year olds?

Nice “ageism” guys. Of what relevance is the interviewer’s age?

Especially when it comes to politics,
children all of them.

The world always has a way of righting what is wrong. It takes time but Morrissey's view point will outlast the craziness that swept over Europe. It seems to me that it's the illiterate and less educated that are running around labeling people racist. Are you painting the letter R on people yet? Must feel nice to be so f***ing perfect. I guess you all feel the right to judge everyone based on one sentence that comes out of their mouths
From what I have seen, I wouldn't want to know any of the people who are running around screaming racist..

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom