Morrissey interview: On Free Speech, Islam and Mainstream Media Fake News - Kippercentral.com

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Morrissey On Free Speech, Islam and Mainstream Media Fake News - Kipper Central
BY REECE COOMBES · 3:29 PM, JUNE 30, 2019

Excerpt:

Speaking exclusively to Kipper Central, rock legend Morrissey gave his thoughts on freedom of speech, Islam, Halal meat and many other controversial and highly-suppressed topics, encouraging his fans not to be afraid of being called ‘racist’ for speaking out.

In a climate of increasing political censorship and de-platforming, it is incredibly risky for any musician to defend freedom of speech, and even more risky to criticise Islam and the media. But in this exclusive interview with Kipper Central, former Smiths frontman Morrissey has done just that. You can read the full, uncensored interview below:

6DE53CC5-06FF-4A1B-B75A-71A4FE1B59A4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Please stop that nonsense.
He’s an icon, a legend. 12 consecutive top 10 albums in the UK, his career is and will always be thriving.
Of course some people are going to disagree with him politically, but he has never been one for voicing popular opinions. In the end it is the music that matters.
You two should get married. You could watch Peter Hook take out the garbage.

Come on Mozbots, defend this shit.
Explain to me your obsession with racism. As I stated numerous times, UsA is 10 times more diverse than UK and I have never even heard it mentioned EVER. It's never ever an issue. ever. Your country has a mental illness and it stems from lack of jobs, education. I know for a fact you have a shitty job. If you suffer to get somewhere In life , you dont give it away for free to undeserving foreigners.

I quite like the idea of a 16 year old asking questions,better than some middle aged hippie with a chip on each shoulder.
thank f*** glasto is over,bbc breakfast are squeezing every last ounce of junk out of it.

Please stop that nonsense.
He’s an icon, a legend. 12 consecutive top 10 albums in the UK, his career is and will always be thriving.
Of course some people are going to disagree with him politically, but he has never been one for voicing popular opinions. In the end it is the music that matters.

You really don’t know what the feeling is in the UK. You know his album sold poorly, chart position means nothing nowadays. If he does tour the UK again it will be small small venues as his fan base is at its lowest point ever over here and continues to drop every time he/someone posts the nonsense they do.

You really don’t know what the feeling is in the UK. You know his album sold poorly, chart position means nothing nowadays. If he does tour the UK again it will be small small venues as his fan base is at its lowest point ever over here and continues to drop every time he/someone posts the nonsense they do.
That’s your perception only, hope you do realise that. His popularity on FB, YouTube or Spotify is still increasing. His fan base is a lot bigger now than it was in, say, 1997 when the only gig he did in the UK was Battersea Power Station. Last year he played for 22,000 people in London alone, as well as arena’s in Leeds, Birmingham and Newcastle. And that was way after he voiced support for the supposed ‘far right’. For most people, unlike yourself, it’s the music that counts. For only a small fraction it is the politics.

What exactly is he ‘doing’ to himself except saying what he has been saying for years now?
These are his opinions and he has every right to articulate them, whether you agree with them or not.

What he's currently doing is the verbal equivalent of causing a car crash, breaking free from the wreckage and then voluntarily setting yourself on fire to finish the job. He's wrecking his career and making himself untouchable, over and over and over.

He has every 'right' to give his opinions, sure - and other people have every right to respond. But when he ends up playing Bridlington Leisure Centre, he won't blame himself, he'll blame the record label, the fans and the evil mass media.

Last edited:
Good interview, spot on at times.
In my country, a law has been passed that bans any form of ritual slaughter. One party voted against it: the far-left party. Luckily, they were outnumbered big time.

I'm with you on this Amy 100%
His lp is obviously not selling as well as he wanted. His tour isn't selling as he wanted.
In his home country, which he loves he is now considered a joke.
All the while he sits at home watching glastonbury in a rage of jealousy, seeing Johnny do an amazing performance, watching Stormzy score a major slot and succeed.
Watching the Cure do a fabulous gig, watching Nick Cave come on a do a good turn. The killers did a wonderful show.
All the while he is now a zero, all the while he knows his band aren't up to it.
His fans warned him Jesse was no good, he didnt listen the songs suffered.
His fans warned him he was losing the plot with the bigot act. He didn't listen and now he is likely to lose another record label or at least carry on falling in stature.

Rather than help him his inner circle have sucked him dry.

Jesse and Sam are the two responsible for creating a situation that has seen moz go unchecked and get more and more lost.
James Maker, has always been a leach and continues to let Moz flounder.

I feel sorry for Moz at this point. It's getting to the stage where he seems completely mad.

As is often said his main fan Base now is cult members and helf hating racists.
Wheen you find yourself going into negative self talk and the monkey mind takes over, breathe deeply, hold for 4and breathe out slowly, repeating the affirmarion "I am responsible for my own life, everything I see is a reflection of me". Now repeat until calmness returns.

surface you don't even like him,your more interested in the big ball of sweat that is Robert smith,guy gives me the boak.

What he's currently doing is the verbal equivalent of causing a car crash, breaking free from the wreckage and then voluntarily setting yourself on fire to finish the job. He's wrecking his career and making himself untouchable, over and over and over.

He has every 'right' to give his opinions, sure - and other people have every right to respond. But when he ends up playing Bridlington Leisure Centre, he won't blame himself, he'll blame the record label, the fans and the evil mass media.
Well, if this year and last year are anything to go by he will only be playing bigger and better places.
And quite rightly so, it’s the music that matters, not the politics.
I can’t believe how some people on here keep confusing that.

Well, if this year and last year are anything to go by he will only be playing bigger and better places.

Well the music hasn't been any great shakes for a long time, has it? Do you think his mainstream fanbase (by which I mean people beyond this site and Mozarmy) are really interested in a covers album? Look at his official Twitter and official Facebook - wall-to-wall abuse.

Last edited:

Again ignoring the fact he didn't fulfil his last European tour schedule due to logistical issue. He couldn't even sell out one of the two Castlefield shows.

surface you don't even like him,your more interested in the big ball of sweat that is Robert smith,guy gives me the boak.

Really, so why did I go the the Birmingham show last year and had tickets for Castlefield. I don't like his views but like his music.

I might have to make my old fridge in the garage a venue but he may have a problem filling it.

Well the music hasn't been any great shakes for a long time, has it? Do you think his mainstream fanbase (by which I people people beyond this site and Mozarmy) are really interested in a covers album? Look at his official Twitter and official Facebook - wall-to-wall abuse.
No the covers album is not for everyone obviously. But still it crashed into the UK album chart at number 4, which is really good.

And the abuse, like on this site, comes from the loud minority who feel like they are being had because they don’t agree with Moz politically. As if that is an obligation Moz has to them...

The majority just shrug their shoulders and wait for new dates to be announced.

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Morrissey On Free Speech, Islam and Mainstream Media Fake News - Kipper Central
BY REECE COOMBES · 3:29 PM, JUNE 30, 2019

Excerpt:

Speaking exclusively to Kipper Central, rock legend Morrissey gave his thoughts on freedom of speech, Islam, Halal meat and many other controversial and highly-suppressed topics, encouraging his fans not to be afraid of being called ‘racist’ for speaking out.

In a climate of increasing political censorship and de-platforming, it is incredibly risky for any musician to defend freedom of speech, and even more risky to criticise Islam and the media. But in this exclusive interview with Kipper Central, former Smiths frontman Morrissey has done just that. You can read the full, uncensored interview below:

View attachment 50703
"I have never voted for any political party, I do not belong to any political party,"
So in the end the furore was about Morrissey wearing a badge. Perhaps this may be all about free speech after all.
Theres nothing inflammatory about this interview unless as ever his points are quoted out of context.

Again ignoring the fact he didn't fulfil his last European tour schedule due to logistical issue. He couldn't even sell out one of the two Castlefield shows.
He played to 22,000 people between Britain and Ireland two months previously His management were booking Manchester too soon because they ran with the success of his earlier shows. You see what You want to see. Why do you come here?

I think I am actually. People who speak the truth they see before their eyes make the establishment very nervous these days - we're all supposed to be too distracted to think critically any more, engulfed in a deluge of brain-dead entertainment and 'news'. If they could legally take me away to a gulag for a life of hard labour I believe they would. It may happen.
Nobody knows or cares who you are.

I think that the rules state that you can't just wash ashore and start voting. You must be a citizen of UK, Ireland, EU, or Commonwealth.

"You can apply for UK citizenship by naturalisation after 5 years of residence, or 3 years of residence if you're married to or in a civil partnership with a UK citizen. You need to meet the following UK citizenship requirements: sufficient knowledge of English language. have passed the Life in the UKtest."
Two people disliked this. Why? It isn’t an opinion, it’s a fact. Those two people disliked a fact?

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom