Morrissey is a gamer and World of Warcraft is none of your Business

This nonsense thread needs to be in the symbolic stuff thread. Nonsense.

This nonsense thread needs to be in the symbolic stuff thread. Nonsense.

If it's any consolation to you I don't think he plays anymore...as often anyway. I think I know why.

Around 2008 I had a massive meltdown inside a Target. :o I bought an XBox because I wanted to start playing Bioshock, but the box was missing cords so I took it back. THey gave me another one, I took it home, the motherboard was damaged. I had to open the game to test it. I took it back a THIRD TIME and they said "Oh guess what? We're out of XBox's and won't have any for a month." THey gave me my money back for the console, but wouldn't take back the game (which is $100 which back then was a lot of gas money) so I had a conniption fit and tossed the game back at them in Target, threw it as hard as I could like a frisbee and it flipped up and hit a ceiling tile that fell down, it was all very dramatic. (I was beyond frustrated.) I didn;t go back to that Target for about a year. So during the cool down period for a few days after, God explained that it was not a good idea for me to be metaphorically shooting and killing things. He said I could play games like Machinarium. (Boring.) ANyway, if we're a hermetic androgyne I imagine he got the same lecture.

I wonder if this trailer for Gears of War made Moz jizz his pants as much as it did me. :horny: But I can't play it. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
THey need to design a Call of Duty style game where teams of soldiers rush in and free pigs and cows from slaughterhouses and kill poachers in Africa to save elephants. :D I'll talk to my friend Brian over at the Nerdist, he knows a shitton of programmers. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom