Morrissey is in Saudi Arabia!!!

You guys seriously think he went to Saudi Arabia? Seriously? You think that maybe he was just being a smart ass, like usual, and really is maybe just in LA to record his new album and hit up The NY Dolls concert tonight? Saudi Arabia...come on!

You guys seriously think he went to Saudi Arabia? Seriously? You think that maybe he was just being a smart ass, like usual, and really is maybe just in LA to record his new album and hit up The NY Dolls concert tonight? Saudi Arabia...come on!

I was at that show. i didnt see him anywhere.

Does Anyone Have This Pic? Searching High And Low!

It's a recent one of Mozza at the airport in Mancs, wearing glasses and looking introspective. Many thanks ahead of time for anyone who can locate it for me:)

Jackpot! Boy, that didn't take long at all! Thanks, everyone! :)

I am the person who took the picture of Morrissey at Manchester Airport, i sent it to Lucky Lisp after a request from her sister who i work with on terminal 2 security. When i spotted him on the T2 search area i followed him to Waterstones book shop and asked if i could shake his hand, he said "of course". Then i asked him if i could take his photo, again he said, "of course". All i could think of saying to him was "ive been a massive fan since The Smiths started. He said "Thank you". I shook his hand again and off he went.
About an hour later i was going to our rest room, and i saw him again at Gate 208, (Saudi Arabia flight was boarding) leaning against a pillar, which would have been another fantastic photo if i'd have thought about getting my phone out again.
This is the 2nd time i have met good old Mozza at Manchester Airport, 1st time on the 26th September 1988, here's a pic of his autograph.

Regards

Ian

I am the person who took the picture of Morrissey at Manchester Airport, i sent it to Lucky Lisp after a request from her sister who i work with on terminal 2 security. When i spotted him on the T2 search area i followed him to Waterstones book shop and asked if i could shake his hand, he said "of course". Then i asked him if i could take his photo, again he said, "of course". All i could think of saying to him was "ive been a massive fan since The Smiths started. He said "Thank you". I shook his hand again and off he went.
About an hour later i was going to our rest room, and i saw him again at Gate 208, (Saudi Arabia flight was boarding) leaning against a pillar, which would have been another fantastic photo if i'd have thought about getting my phone out again.
This is the 2nd time i have met good old Mozza at Manchester Airport, 1st time on the 26th September 1988, here's a pic of his autograph.

Regards

Ian
Thanks so much for sharing, we all went crazy over that airport pic! :D

Regards

Ian

*sighs at the loss of a pic of moz leaning against a pillar*
thankyou so much for sharing, you lucky lucky thing you :)

Back
Top Bottom