D

Deleted member 1074

600BF600-97BD-437E-9459-301C0AC3A98F.png

Troubled Joe = Sleepy Joe

Grabbed you by the gilded beams = Grab ‘em by the pussy

Little man, what now? = Liddle’ Adam Schiff

Journalists who lie = Fake news

You have left The Smiths = You’re Fired ™️

This isn’t even taking into account their love of Photoshop, placing inept family members in places of power and influence, obsessively concerned with how they rank in charts/polls, their feelings on illegal immigration, their cool hairdos, etc.

So why don’t you like Trump?

I don't like money. It's the root of all evil. I also don't like being #1, the cheers are to loud. I hope crazy Joe or sleepy Berne wins so I can go back on government assistance. And give the newcomers their jobs back.

View attachment 55413

This isn’t even taking into account their love of Photoshop, placing inept family members in places of power and influence, obsessively concerned with how they rank in charts/polls, their feelings on illegal immigration, their cool hairdos, etc.

But I do. Like Trump.

View attachment 55413

He's not a singer.

What is there not to like about a pathological liar, a self-confessed sexual harasser, an alleged rapist, an ignorant narcissist, a man known for not paying his contractors, an opportunistic racist, a religious hypocrite and a man with curious fetish for orange make-up that makes him looks like a Cheeto?

What is there not to like about a pathological liar, a self-confessed sexual harasser, an alleged rapist, an ignorant narcissist, a man known for not paying his contractors, an opportunistic racist, a religious hypocrite and a man with curious fetish for orange make-up that makes him looks like a Cheeto?
I believe the bulk of this post refers to either/or Bill and Hillary Clinton :ROFLMAO:

Not sure if you’re talking about Morrissey or Trump.

Back
Top Bottom