Poll Morrissey is now irrelevant

Morrissey is now irrelevant

• Couldn't agree more!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yep! Put him on an island with Trump!

• Spillers were right all along!

• I like his records and I agree with all his views, 'cos I'm xenophobic too!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where's the option for irrelevant people don't get polls which renders this poll irrelevant?

Where's the option for irrelevant people don't get polls which renders this poll irrelevant?

Spoken like a true fan...

Cops could murder you. Your murder could be captured on video. Morrissey would only post about it if you had a Morrissey tattoo or were wearing a Morrissey T-shirt.

Spoken like a true fan...

Cops could murder you. Your murder could be captured on video. Morrissey would only post about it if you had a Morrissey tattoo or were wearing a Morrissey T-shirt.

I don't need him to post about me. He sings, I listen to him singing.

I don't need him to post about me. He sings, I listen to him singing.

But you've been murdered by cops and he's using an image of your dead body to promote himself?

Remember when he used a photograph of a grieving basketball fan because the guy had a Morrissey tattoo?

52702_0_qhzj6l.png

But you've been murdered by cops and he's using an image of your dead body to promote himself?

Remember when he used a photograph of a grieving basketball fan because the guy had a Morrissey tattoo?

The fan wasn't dead & it does nothing to promote him because it's on his own website without any tags or keywords to drive traffic.

Morrissey is now irrelevant
You have been officially crowned King Of The Crashing Bores! I've been following your posts for a few months and the evidence is clear you are here to slag Moz at every turn, go back to your favourite singer Gary Glitter's site, you'll feel right at home there ?

?

Peeps we are irrelevant according to that ignorant twat :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: who has a comet attacking the earth and turning it into
a 'dystopia'. i think the poor nerd doesnt even know what a dystopia is.?
so we will all be made irrelevant ?
once LePew directs this comet that resides in his insane mind toward us.?

Back
Top Bottom