Morrissey is the special musical guest on Gazebo (Italian TV, Oct. 12, 2014); TTY update

UPDATE Oct. 12 11:00 PM PT:

Morran and an anonymous person posted the link to the video on Rai.TV:

Gazebo del 12/10/2014 - Rai.TV

Download link posted by an anonymous person (original post):

Morrissey 2014.10.12 Teatro Delle Vittorie, Rome, Italy (TV Appearance) (88.4 MB zip)
Info hash 838dbf537fd6ea3d3fbd8a37a14dad6399a50478
Description Author: Mike Hunt a.k.a. Twinaleblood

MORRISSEY
2014-10-12
Teatro Delle Vittorie
Rome, Italy

LINEAGE: TV > TS6007 (DVB Recorder) > MPG > MPEG VIDEO WIZARD (to cut and demultiplex, no reencode) > DVDlab PRO 2 > YOU

Audio Codec: MPEG-1 Layer 2
Audio Bitrate: 192 kbps
Video System: PAL 25.00 fps
Video Bitrate: 4300 kbps
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Approx Length: 3 mins
Menu: No
Chapters: Single chapter

Setlist:

01.The Bullfighter Dies

Notes: This is taken from the italian TV show "Gazebo". Morrissey guested and sang one song.

Enjoy & share

UPDATE Oct. 12, 4;55 PM PT:

YouTube video uploaded by Mario Cavigli, link posted by sad veiled bride:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHIWtu1BnBs (video removed due to copyright claim)

UPDATE Oct. 12, 7:40 AM PT:

Roberto Ferdenzi posts the link:

Morrissey on Gazebo - true-to-you.net

12 October 2014

Morrissey will sing The Bullfighter Dies live on Italian television tonight. The show is Gazebo (Rai 3), and is recorded at the RAI Teatro delle Vittorie, Via Monte Asolone 13, Roma. The show begins at 11:45 pm, and Morrissey will sing at 11:50.

An anonymous person writes:

Morrissey will be the special guest in a alternative italian tv show on Rai, the public Italian televison on 12th October

MORRISSEY OSPITE A GAZEBOMORRISSEY, VOCE DELLA STORICA BAND INGLESE THE SMITHS, È L'OSPITE MUSICALE DELLA PUNTATA
12-10-2014 23:45

Morrissey, voce della storica band inglese The Smiths, sarà l'atteso ospite musicale della puntata di Gazebo, in onda domenica 12 ottobre alle ore 23.45 in diretta dal Teatro delle Vittorie su Rai3.

Inoltre la videocamera di Diego Bianchi ci porterà al Circo Massimo per raccontare i tre giorni dell'evento organizzato dal Movimento 5 stelle, commentato poi in studio dal giornalista Marco Damilano e dalle vignette di Marco D'Ambrosio-Makkox.

Nel corso della puntata scopriremo quali sono stati i tweet più significativi della settimana nell'ormai immancabile appuntamento con la Social Top Ten.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very short, but it was amazing for me, since I've never seen him live from my TV set right onto my eyes and ears directly, ever! So it was a moment for me.. I'm glad in Madrid!

Re: Article: Morrissey is the special musical guest on Gazebo (Italian TV, Oct. 12, 2014); TTY updat

The previous time Morrissey sang on the Italian TV, it was this:

Re: Article: Morrissey is the special musical guest on Gazebo (Italian TV, Oct. 12, 2014); TTY updat

Nice to see Julia made it even there!

Took a horrible screenshot if anyone's interested.

243g29e.jpg

Is that the sailor suit of yore we were just discussing here a few weeks ago?!

Wearing 2 watches again.

So is Julia sitting there right now in the audience watching the show thinking "WTH are they saying?"

- - - Updated - - -

Lets talk about how hot he looks. And those crazy awesome buttons on his piped jacket.

i do the two watches thing and i think its become a thing now. i saw it in some magazine when people were talking about swatches and some had a couple on and i thought it looked interesting so i copied and just put one on my standard time and another to an international timezone where some of my friends lived. guessing that others copied as well and is a trend now. wonder how long hes been doing it, maybe it started there as well

So is Julia sitting there right now in the audience watching the show thinking "WTH are they saying?"

lol, exactly what I thought. :D
I guess she hopped on Jesse as he left (and he STILL didn't smile! :/ ) or maybe was packed away with the drumkit during the commercial break...

Those two stern gentlemen beind Smugface are very distracting...Anybody else feel like tickling them to check they ain't automatons? :)

Swell performance — interesting to hear that huge sound scaled back for a smaller performance, and Jesse pushed silently in the back on his own song til the chorus. The setup just looked awkward as hell with them all standing ontop of each other. The boys need more room.

i do the two watches thing and i think its become a thing now. i saw it in some magazine when people were talking about swatches and some had a couple on and i thought it looked interesting so i copied and just put one on my standard time and another to an international timezone where some of my friends lived. guessing that others copied as well and is a trend now. wonder how long hes been doing it, maybe it started there as well

He wears them when he's not in the UK, so it's either because he can't be arsed to count when he calls Mammy, or it's his weird quirk. Since it's fairly easy to count, I'm guessing it's just a thing he does to be weird.

lol, exactly what I thought. :D
I guess she hopped on Jesse as he left (and he STILL didn't smile! :/ ) or maybe was packed away with the drumkit during the commercial break...

Those two stern gentlemen beind Smugface are very distracting...Anybody else feel like tickling them to check they ain't automatons? :)

She has no reason to be smug. She has no life except following around her favorite singer. Even as his friend, she comes off as sad. But he likes to be surrounded by people that worship him.

That exist of his looked ackward. Thank heavens Julia was there to hold his microphone. She deserves a clap! Lol

Marsha Marsha Marsha

GRAZIE,

Hazard
England.

https://twitter.com/RudyZerbi
@RudyZerbi: Morrissey in studio a Gazebo. Sono un fotografo pippa ma almeno ci ho provato.. #morrissey #gazebo
Bzx0iy9CQAEDV4e.jpg

@RudyZerbi: Morrissey se ne è andato già.. ma io c'ero! #morrisey #gazebo
BzxzPVIIUAAqL_g.jpg

@RudyZerbi:Questa è quella che mi è venuta meglio.. poi smetto! Buonanotte! #Morrissey #gazebo
Bzx1w3SIAAAUHv2.jpg

Jeez. :squiffy: ^^^

What's with the lady with the baby? Is Moz late on his child support payments? :D

Oh wait...that's the dude with the beard? This is all very confusing.

Last edited:

I don't think the band is actually playing live. Morrissey yes, but he's singing over karaoke.

Jeez. :squiffy: ^^^

What's with the lady with the baby? Is Moz late on his child support payments? :D

Oh wait...that's the dude with the beard? This is all very confusing.

Lol he looks so confused.

He looks quite handsome. That shirt/blazer thing looks nice on him as well. The performance space is too small, but Moz and the boys did a good job.

Bzx0vvbIAAIt_bM.png

I wonder who drew him on that yellow screen on the left?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom