Morrissey - Leeds (First Direct Arena) footage 24th Feb., 2018 - by SER on YouTube

Includes some pre-gig, entrance and audience footage.

Tracks featured:
You'll Be Gone, I Wish You Lonely, Suedehead, Jacky's..., Home is a ?, I Started Something..., Who Will Protect..., Jack The Ripper, I Bury The Living, Spent The Day In Bed, My Love, I'd Do Anything For You, Hold On To Your Friends, How Soon Is Now?, Everyday Is Like Sunday, IBEH.

(tracks omitted: Munich Air Disaster, WPINOYB, Back On The Chain Gang, When You Open Your Legs, If You Don't Like Me..., The Bullfighter Dies).

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Moz really didn’t have a good time preforming ‘if you don’t like me..’ think it was an issue with someone being crushed by security. It put him off and is excluded.

Regards,
FWD.

Fek Uncle Steve looks like he can't wait to get his money and get the f*** out of there. Fek I reckon the timing of this release is perfect marketing by TMMG-Beverly Hills and Senior Social Media Consultant lil' Sammy. Next week Uncle Steve is going to start his 4 gigs in 2 weeks in Moz Angeles and San Diego, so the usual foreigners in Brittin will start to get jealous and talk shit on So-Low while they pray, cry, and hope Air Morrissey comes back to their backward towns like Weeds in 8 years. Ye I reckon keep buying t-shirts off the mporium uk dumbasses so Air Morrissey doesn't need to leave Moz Angeles.

He won't be playing venues of this size again now that his UK fan-base has crumbled.
Giving an official public endorsement of a right-wing political party, and offering sympathy to Johnny Robinson are possibly the two stupidest things he's ever done. Which is saying something.

Clearly no fans left!

Tell me he doesn’t sing ‘brexit’!!

great sound,good atmosphere,nice surprise

He won't be playing venues of this size again now that his UK fan-base has crumbled.
Giving an official public endorsement of a right-wing political party, and offering sympathy to Johnny Robinson are possibly the two stupidest things he's ever done. Which is saying something.

Don't believe the hype. It is not right wing to be against mass immigration and the islamisation of Europe. And it's Tommy Robinson, not Johnny. White working class people are allowed to have a point of view, no matter how much the bourgeois elite tries to shut them up. Yes, Moz may have lost some support - but for every one fair-weather fan that he has lost, he has probably gained one or two more. Free thinkers of the world unite.

Yeah he always bilious and scowls a lot these days. He's has the constitution of a right wing xenophobic little Englander and it's changed his DNA - no wonder he's had poor health. I say ditch the metal work, keys fobs and lanyards he looks like a jailer and I don't like those smock tops.
Why is he so constantly angry in these concerts?

Last edited:
Wonderful, that last UK Tour was sensational.
Hope he brings it to Europe soon!
Eh he kind of did already. At least to Ireland. Which for some stupid reason was listed under the UK on the posters. Which it well f***in isn't. Which you would expect Moz (of all people) to rectify before it was advertised. A rush and a push and the land is ours (already).

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom